3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
monalisa 05.05.20 08:21 pm

Information about the game (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Information about Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

— At the beginning of the game will be Scandinavia, but further developments will have to occur in England;
— Players will assume the role of a Viking assassin Eivor. The chance to play as a man and a woman;
— You can customize the beard, tattoos, war paint and gear;
— Instead of an eagle companion Eivor is a Raven.
— Is the hub of the village, which reflects the consequences of the choice of the players. The story will move as the emergence and development of the villages of the Vikings;
— The village will be motivation for the player to return to already explored territory;
— The game still has RPG elements and love relationship. In the villages it is even possible to contemplate other people's weddings;
— The segment at the present time to be playable. Leila is still the main character. The developers claimed to have found a new way to make this segment interesting;
— Valhalla single player, no co-operative;
— A game made from scratch for the PS5 and Xbox Series X

Release in autumn for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Stadia

35 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volk-Naemnik 12.07.20

The game takes place in the year 873.
Otso Berg through the animus he learned that his ancestor had participated in Lindisfarne RAID in 793.

To meet personally is unlikely, but make friends with a descendant or listen to songs about him completely.

S
SPR1GGAN 12.07.20

The Wolf Mercenary
you Odyssey to the end of the pass?there Berg no prior animus)), although clearly there must be a connection ,he's not just in the final, running out in one room with Leila and his ancestors ,if they sefalet such savescu ,it will fail the plot at the start

V
Volk-Naemnik 12.07.20

SPR1GGAN
And he does not in the Odyssey tells about it))
This conversation between Berg and his supervisor might be listening to the unnamed hero of Black Flag.

S
SPR1GGAN 12.07.20

The Wolf Mercenary
spoilers will not ,but Google or on YouTube look finalku Odyssey ,you'll be surprised))

V
Volk-Naemnik 12.07.20

SPR1GGAN
What are you even talking about, what's the current status of Berg in reality? If we are talking about Vikings in the past, and I expressed the hope that Avor to meet his ancestors.

V
Volk-Naemnik 12.07.20

SPR1GGAN
Yes, I was Odysseus and I saw the ending, and I still don't understand your reasoning.
Fact 1 - the next game will be held in the year 873.
Fact 2 - the ancestor of the Berg was a Viking and participated in Lindisfarne RAID in 793.
Conclusion - there is a small chance to see and interact with the ancestors of the Berg (it will be equally epic if they were associates of the assassins, or were from warring tribes, and this feud will go through the story)
How do you drag in the current vegetable-like state of the Berg, I for the life of me I do not understand, it does nothing and does not take away from this equation.

S
SPR1GGAN 12.07.20

announcements Gascony all sorts ,and about as quiet ,they are so poor build at the moment or just pull up to the presentation?
as all dull and even sistemok no

T
Thorgal 12.07.20

Video is actively removed from all resources

f
frock25 12.07.20

After 30 minutes of gameplay drained Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, I realized that the game will have a choice between two men... Write to my opinion.

z
zirack 14.07.20

Briefly on Ubisoft Forward.
Own village, it will have to develop. Type the command on the ship, from the team will depend on the songs and stories during sailing. Need to get your team on the ground for storms. Quests, extra quests, random quests. The choice in quests, like with more variation than in the Odyssey, but this is not accurate.
Eivor granddaughter of Odin, Raven and diNovo vision. Joke konesh, but something about this must be related, the name is not just.
Fishing, hunting, booze, entertainment.
To restore health need food.
Pyramids of stone, I feel not one ass from them goes up the theme of meditation. )))
The ruins as something not very good, showed only a La Stonehenge.
The story of the development of Britain, the seizure or alliances. Not clear from the protagonists, are there any cultists, or something like that.
Overall pretty good.

a
alexzet3 30.07.20

Escalator govnetsa-step .... Cata....

N
NullUndefined 01.11.20

Thanks for the info, guys

N
NullUndefined 01.11.20

Alphalva
What do you want?

S
Sogiking 07.11.20

Odysseus had such a beautiful site, and here. plus buns gave, fans of the series. I can't get the game wrong, since the hour-long gameplay is merged, trying to somehow lure people...

y
yondaime174 11.11.20

Does anyone have a set of berserk and the rest of Ultimate, or isn't there them, like the rewards other than tattoos? Or you have to go further on the plot, I'm at the beginning of the 2 chapters only