3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 05.05.20 08:23 pm

Soundtrack what game you'd like replaced?

Usually the soundtracks of games accepted praise, but it so happens that the music in the game is a quiet(or loud) horror. Soundtrack what game you'd like replaced? And for what?
2 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 05.05.20

Not seen games where the entire soundtrack would be bad. Though a couple of songs, but definitely quite decent. As a separate topic, well, that's in Fata Morgana topic Mella furious, really furious...if we are to believe the incentives, customers are unable to finish reading the first Chapter, probably because of irritating the brain Nyanya-nya-AGES AND it would seem, well, once you have the story about the aristocrats, well, stick a favourite waltz, and the hell with him, but no, the authors of all the type of his own composition, well composed, had to overcome the pretentious, ugh.
Have Shante 1\2 a very bad music for the last level, there is need to fly the harpy and her single flap of the wings = one button. Baffles rhythm, was able to pass only when the sound is cut down nafig.

And Elite music almost all extremely saplaya. I the first time flied to Center on the Cobra a couple of times fell asleep at the wheel:) And then I flew to the T9 and the music did put a playlist with the Scorpions and SABATON, much better. Scorpion fish generally come to all, even to MGQ(you're lovin' me to death), even to Fallacy (Humanity), at least to Truckers, though, to Tanks, even to the X's(Lonely Nights Lorelei, Alien Nation, No Pain No Gain...)

A
Anderby 05.05.20

Call of Cthulhu 2018. The music in the game is almost there.