3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgen051 05.05.20 08:27 pm

About the trucks... (SnowRunner)

Advise which truck to buy in the beginning? Earn yourself, without cheating and other things. (want to go) . Who that will advise?
23 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jebb_des 17.07.20

Vigo_2
Royal 17, not ATV, and the truck is the error descriptions in the game. It is not put mud tires and no lock DIFA. So PayStar 5070 is much better.
The machine in the beginning of the game and it is the Taymyr :) not inferior Stock Taiga pumped PayStar 5070
ANK is the starting IMBA if you are not lazy for him to go - he's in stock all-terrain wheels that are on other machines are opened only in 11th grade.

V
Vigo_2 17.07.20

PayStar 5070 as it is not love. All the time the pancake is flipped. But he
this crane and the truck and trailers.
Royal 17 is higher than 5070 and permeability is not worse (IMHO), ride mostly on it. But the identity short. If the valve and body, the trailer cannot be picked up.
ANK Yes! IMBA no words (rolled up for him) but the body is not removed.

And finally my favorite Pacific 12. Sorry for not using all the trees and crawls modules for body little. But the trailers out. Love the tower on it to open and improve find. The jeep nervously Smoking in aside.

Cars from the Taymyr are not buying. I think the lack of games that can Amer roll on machines of the USSR and Russia and Vice versa.

V
Vigo_2 17.07.20

18 level. Rode ALL cars from Alaska and Michigan.
In fact, the beginning of the game glosu for PayStar 5070. And as a scout, and as a truck and as a rogue.
5070 is available in boutiques in the beginning of the game.
Need to sell all the trailers, all trucks and scouts, to perform a couple simple tasks and collect the required amount deneh on this car.