3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
massoffka 05.05.20 08:27 pm

What parts are missing? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

The pirates were, the revolutionaries were, the Chinese were, the ancient Greeks were, the ancient Egyptians were. Now the Vikings came. What's the next part? As for me - so likely or ninja or samurai. What do you think?

41 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 02.12.20

NullUndefined wrote:
Africa has not yet been explored

Orikin isn't? What else is there to beat Egypt?

C
Cheburashka 02.12.20

Russia certainly lacks it would be awesome :)

P
Protocol10 02.12.20

How good it would be for me to see the era of conquistadors (Mayan civilization) and the colonization by the British of India

g
ganamed 03.12.20

Assassins Creed-Jedi let it be.

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.12.20

What parts are missing?
Real, about assassins)

V
Vyxyxol 03.12.20

Protocol10 wrote:
How good it would be for me to see the era of conquistadors (Mayan civilization) and the colonization by the British of India
Not a bad setting, plot twist: Templars- natives kill Assysan Cook by eating it at dinner. I've been waiting for this game for a year. Xd

H
Heymdall 03.12.20

Today was Origins... Impressions? It's not that big a big part. to me so the usual RPG toy with a fight from Dark Souls. Nothing unusual. The plot is so-so.. Revenge.. And what did it lead to? My wife's gone. Well, at least it became clear who founded the Order of the Assassins (invisible).

H
Heymdall 03.12.20

ceptey8520
Once on TV accidentally heard that we happen to be helped by the Americans to win in World War II ... I don't think so. Clearly

M
Marsj 27.01.21

There are not enough interplanetary fantasies, building colonies by corporations on the planets of the solar system.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 27.01.21

How to drink to give the next will be east, Japan and / or China. Players have been asking for this for a long time, but more importantly, this topic is becoming popular again, judging by the recently released Tsushima, TW Three Kingdoms, Nioh and more. And Yubisoft never, NEVER miss the chance to jump on the HYIP-train, good or bad. I wouldn't be surprised if a cyberpunk assassin awaits us after the east.

And I would like something in the setting of the Second World War. Play as some German nonconformist who was repressed by the Nazi regime, and by chance became a member of an underground cell of fighters against the regime operating in Berlin in the midst of the war, with the support of the Allied intelligence services, committing sabotage in the very heart of the Reich. The fighters themselves, of course, are assassins who will methodically cut out the Nazi command, which without exception, of course, the Templars. The potential could be a really cool, stylish and adult game, with a twisted spy plot and conspiracy theories inherent in the series.

p
pvl26 08.02.21

there are rumors that there will be India

C
Caperose 06.03.21

Yakuts are not enough

x
xxxnewman 06.03.21

There were no Chinese

K
Klim Chugunkin 06.03.21

Most likely to be Rome

O
Oleg Nikitin9111685 28.10.21

cold war that would be cool especially with Kenedy

B
Blaugranas S 28.10.21

Spain was completely unfairly deprived. Specifically, the formation and activities of the Inquisition under the first Grand Inquisitor of Spain, Torquemada (late 15th century). In my opinion, a fairly intense historical period with a large number of events, where, if you wish, you can make a good plot. Yes, even just running around Madrid and Valencia of those times would be interesting.

m
miri23 28.10.21

We need Ancient RUS! By the type of valhala it will be) Only with heroes, knights and the like =)

R
RicoChico 03.11.21

China or Rome will be next. The first, because it will be easier to sell to the Chinese audience, the second, since historically Rome, England and Greece intersect.

N
Nervios 29.11.21

miri23
Nooooooooooo! Don't talk about Russia! I already got cranberries! When I play asasyan, I somehow sided with historical people, and how they reworked their history according to their own history. When I play during the era of Russia, my psyche will definitely not stand it)) Knowing yubiks from games, they will mix this ... looked at two chapters and turned it off. I don't even want to download this part and play.

K
Kramola1347 16.12.21

I would check out the Aztecs, there is just a field for the series to unfold