3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Venokat 11.10.19 10:59 pm

Impressions of the game (The Surge)

People, Share impressions!! pre order done, left to wait for the Release and fight!!!!
55 Comments
Sort by:
k
kokoz80 11.10.19

In principle, that it is new,quite interestingly,the same boevka with avulsion of the limbs,the upgrade,sorry to multiplayer resource they lacked, for the same amount pricey

-
- DILOR- 11.10.19

The game is not bad - but not for everybody .. in the mid game becomes insanely difficult to kill with two attacks and a block to give a damn about why such complexity to do hardcore full.Dark Souls is resting. .. Very very smacks the Fallen Lords.. It's like far cry 4 which took the card and made the edge of the headlight primal ... Well that Lords of the Fallen only about cyborgs. What the game is GG very slow blow jumped again assault.. Happy optimization. And The Surge is superior to the LORDS in times of difficulty, too ..

A
Aleksey Kayander 11.10.19

while that very well comes

A
Artem Cullen 11.10.19

Difficult but interesting.

l
luess 11.10.19

Something is not catchy. May not kurilca little played?

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 11.10.19

An hour and a half ran in the area around the first station. Together a bomzhatsky red set with local zombies in exoskeletons. On finding the working of cells has not moved. Such a large amount of time spent on the initial location for me personally plus. To the bosses is not yet reached. But the battles with the zombies like it. Interesting trick with the selection of parts of the body where to attack. In General, while all the cool.

D
DarkMoney 11.10.19

Optimization, no graphics either, the same Lord falen significantly better optimization and graphics. For 1 night not more.

S
Shimuto 11.10.19

The game is full of imbalance. From the DS3 so not burned like this game. You're always slow, the enemies are fast. Location is generally a separate conversation = more ublyudskie locations still need to search.

S
Setesh 11.10.19

Thought Rpgsi will be, but broken off, another clone of the DS and similar games with infinitely spanamerica enemies, fighting curve and a dull grind with no story

-
- DILOR- 11.10.19

Passed more than half of the game .. the Game is about --- revival of bots when they die is complete nonsense. With such success it was possible to make the ARENA where he and the Bots... Difficulty is sky-high ushlepki which one hit kill you... Actually who do not pity the dead nerves go for it ... All together and nichrome really .. If the game is not hacked the game price 500 RUB max)))

l
legusor 11.10.19

time to play – the most it. it's a shame that the game mechanics have not changed regarding lords of the fallen. all the same brake vegetable-GG with a half-hour swing and imbalanced bosses, attacks seeking when lying on the back.
but the optimization of the elegant and drawing good.
the price is certainly pure feelings, there must be 899 rubles.

O
OpusAstartes 11.10.19

Personally for me the first and last impression of the price of the game from a questionable publisher, and no less dubious developer.
With a price tag of AAA project.
Yeah, well.

R
R_D_V 11.10.19

The game is dull, if the DS have fires here on the same level one respawn point, parts by KD lose, mobs can kill with a single blow. Thought the game was removed. Well at least her money is not spent

T
TITOK87 11.10.19

very strange thing is that as podohnesh.again, robots appear =D

Y
Yczh-Kazym 11.10.19

After playing for a couple hours, remembered this classic:

s
saa0891 11.10.19

This game finishes off the constant respawn of enemies,went in they'd have med help and all the enemies again ofresponses.
Still very bad that few abilities in Lords of the Fallen had a lot of different abilities and swing,there is only the drone,which is pretty weak.
And of course the enemies are sickly clean,one-two punch,and the corpse, even a first aid kit sometimes simply not possible to use immediately vancott,tin certainly specific.

600m 11.10.19

It's not a competitor, even a second shower,a pitiful semblance of the disgusting mechanics of the fight.the gift does not need(removed just)_

K
KPAHbl4 11.10.19

this is good for me)) killed first boss - the impressions are mostly positive. DS no one part could not play because of bad... only)) in the lords as if some gg fights) and this is okay. I will continue to play.

C
Chabster 11.10.19

Nudnaya game.

1. The interface and style
Play TV 65, you need to look to understand what is drawn on the screen. The text is fine, pictures unclear, and the overall color scheme is rather complete nesochetanie. In short, the worst is not seen in a while.
2. Gameplay
Tired 20 minutes. Slow enemies, switching between points of damage, constant returns to sick Bay to increase the power, too cluttered map (it is not clear where to go).

v
vec_t 11.10.19

with a cluttered map I agree, but still the colors are bright, the mobs blend in with the surroundings and have eyes in the back of my head to have)
and annoying that upset on the ground constantly, if you missed a shot, and they are finally nezhdanchik, and yet finish up.
and this awesome flashlight in the dark luminous in floor))))