3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Staryy Pohmelnik 05.05.20 08:29 pm

Share the experience of the game. (Gears Tactics)

Oh, is itself. IMHO, something between untill Chimera and corrupcin. In Chimera sales opportunities to loot gradu maybe more, IMHO. Stupidly all the pumping of the loot-finding Amagov on maps (estevstvenno very often limited by time, inconvenience of location and spam enemies) and for the assignment throws. Even market the rogue some not (and currency in the game). How and by what means the Persians LVL take I XS. Like a Persian and a ton of frags in bulk,and LVL from a friend at the time above though and covered the whole fight.
Dopamine, sometimes I don't know how to perform. Yeah, I'm not God excema, but not the bottom full, I play on normal. Here's how the first time, for example 15 moves to pass the mission with the explosion of the tank with the emulsion? When go/back only 4 stroke, and to bear all, and even mongrel at the end nabirayut. Or free one character of the two fighters, in 15 moves, when the enemies to hell? It is clear, or to reboot to madness, or to smoke the Internet, and find out the technique of passing, but at the same time to understand where these crazy branches of pumping to go, we can it will be easier.
Play the second day-already podnabratsya real and sometimes just angry. And not the game itself as a whole, no. Graph optimize, music, everything on high. The plot is not from the word finally. Finally we prove an old conjecture (for whom?), what the locusts have created COH. For whom it was a surprise when all of the series is directly hinted at/pointed out, and the grasshoppers he uses almost always the same weapons as the people, I don't know.
Chapters a job-just laugh, kill some steep larva, but the resources, the choppers and the soldiers we have (lolcat?! where is everybody then? then, in a series come from? women give birth? in the permanent clips show prisoners where they are, who's in command?)and who are these people? Only Cole and learned. What a genius commander? Yes, this larva is able to zaznachiti us all and put the entire planet in cancer, but no one and nothing, we do not give, seek the soldiers where you want. And Hoffman criticized at the time. By the way, at least for the second act, it would be nice to clarify that for years, why he left the title, who and why set him up? And really like the PTS on Marcus Fenix similar fate.
Bored with the gameplay itself (from the same long that at the time barely broke away). Saves on the missions only at the checkpoints, the enemies constantly rod in droves, attacking like Barcelona and some very intelligently Pataskala your perducat. Hop, hop, and now 2 member of your team is pinned by snipers and suppressed trunami, the other two discharged or in a blind position (after all, if you keep them around, and will lay observation both), and the path fun run to extend to you heartfelt greetings 3-6 mongrels/titlerow. Hi checkpoint? And again, all dull and terribly monotonous. Two additional tasks (typically the same: to seize and hold points+find capsules at a time)-select one (why, bleeding is barely so). Max your Tim-4, which allows the command locusts to literally opisyvat and humiliate your soldiers at every opportunity, because the monitoring and destruction works through the income statement (often enemies just run to ninemillimeter from your zone of observation, and all they have is the gut). Bugs are present, the pixel hunting too. Op-and your Gren did not kill anyone. Op, fumbled on the screen for a minute and Bang-kills! Like in the movie Fury, when the novice the machine was showing-so to kill, so no...
The composition of the groups at the end, to the horror the same (if level does not put a stupid ban on class). How and when to pump the rest of the Persians-is not clear, and they needed to play extra missions (where the main job is not to take). Estesno, if the level of the pers low and even send the two of us/solo-shalaya as you want. Because of the slow leveling, hell, everywhere all the time to provide. I DOP the job of the three missions are high in one.
And corny, the second act one has not really bend, and a serious rebuff to give each mission, as a harem-you know what fuck, I don't know when. If in the same excome, a little popocatapetl can be dimmed nasty aliens in samuhu (at least in some places), immediately S. Salova hopeless. Always more enemies (your only 4), they are better armed, permanently bypass/cover, stand, support Cantus, etc., and You have all this time to react and respond, plus the boxes don't forget to collect but also the additional mission to accomplish.
Because of this, 5-6 restart already beginning to burn. IMHO the game should be fun and not to spoil the nerves. A similar experience happened recently from the Duma, and game rules, and kind of fun, but gets boring quickly for the same, jumps, Yes restarts....
Tried on a medium, but turned a light on trial-finally not interesting, enemies are stupid sometimes sales in a shelter is not up!? Looked on the tube, as the people on extreme difficulty, well what would you call it-trying to pass, but based on several restarts of levels (and not of checkpoints, which pozacheniuk) is more like it.mechanism, sorry. The complexity is configured anyhow IMHO...
I remember the first day when the PC started litsuhu first gears. Since pereprohodil no less than 10 times. There was a graph and story and music and the coolest crowd Kirillov night, then all died out and see was the Thrill of passing, and it was Vigne in серии1-2-3, what people put part of his soul, as in the early assassin.
This stupid commercial project, for sdoa bubblecow, weights screwed on the stupid shit, IMHO, honestly surprised by the lack of luchboxes, although not over yet...
32 Comments
Sort by:
j
jax baron 05.05.20

I liked the game as xcom Chimera that this is very good, optimize : twisted something at Ulta surprised optimizacija on the beam all the rules, but not clear like all the texture detail but the soap soap even twisting in 8K soap does not go away, and sharpness is not helping (I will be in the settings to be picked on) while the casters live cast while playing little only 1 hour there, then we'll see.

d
dima dinamit 05.05.20

Chimera I did not like is re-started X-com 2 with dlis. is the game єtu to buy? There is the possibility of the death of heroes? if you do not like fat Gabe I. D.?

v
vitalik76 05.05.20

The game is compared to xcom probably because the fighting it turn-based. But most of all it looks like Silent Storm. Is a turn-based tactical action without strategic elements. Then rail the plot without the sandbox and base construction. All the customization comes down to leveling and stuff. Is this bad? I don't think. Gameplay the game is better than xcom, for there is no obscure problems getting, when 90% was a miss when the wind meter was missed. I liked the game. But what I don't like this move fighters across the map is always in step mode, even if there are no enemies. And boxes have to allocate during the fight, because after the fight immediately goes to the splash screen with the return to base.

Dima dynamite wrote:
There is the possibility of the death of heroes?
Here the objectives of the mission have reservations that certain heroes should not die, otherwise gamover.

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 05.05.20

vitalik76
The sniper and then with 10 meters perfectly misses and the idiocy of the hits the same, if not worse. Sometimes, freak out in the open to get a Lancer/gun rules percentage can't (especially grandfather scythe nasty), but 35% sitting in the shelter makes.
This game is similar to the project recently came out, is also a detachment on the map to go snooping, only there is an emphasis on stealth in the beginning made.

S

Who went far away tell me the size of the squad-maximum of 4? If Yes, I'll go myself, perhaps. That's just again stuck the stupid mission-2 points to keep. And not all heroes can take again though. Also a bonus-keep walking 2 in a row. Each permanent drops Boomer+ 6 dogs+ open hole. In the end, the troops stupid perestraivat/go and finally do what they want. Because the defense does not play osamabama will not give, and move, and you'll lose a point.

j
jax baron 05.05.20

vitalik76
Dude do not believe I have a woman with tabasom with near straight in the face and missed??

j
jax baron 05.05.20

Old Pokhmelnykh
Corruption 2029 you are not talking about it? Such a bjaka?

S

jax baron
Exactly. Thank you. Well, IMHO she's not that fun. It's from the developer of mutant zero, here it is I went way. In this series of games, as I understand the attack Chapaev pics are not. At the beginning of the smoothed single-then choosing the right position in battle. Just in corpse something quite so hard.
Ha, I noticed another thing. Put fighters in surveillance, enemy runs, rises in observation, and when running mutt in my thrusts. In this case, my don't shoot-far away/doesn't want? Although, as I understand it, the distance of Lancer about the same (well, they kind of hammerburst). Even neponyatka as that charged experience? Sniper brings down each assignment as a chopper, but still 3rd. Rulematches knocks at times less, and are 4th.

j
jax baron 05.05.20

Old Pokhmelnykh
I understand the game has no fully destroy both the xcom and because of this came as I fired into the corner of the enemy, the enemy does not get the wall out? or 3 meters generally do not get on the empty square is at all rzhach?
My corruption did not like Krasnopillya color +grafon soap, if soap is to reduce the sheet occurs, and optimize tin the same xcom Chimera holds 60 frames on my game at the same percent and a graphics card spakoyno in the area 40-65% hold, and coruption it zvizdets 38-45 frames so everything is 100 batter like I assassin the game launched, well, the result: I played this eruption 1 hour and thrown out, with the mutant as Boyd, but the phoenix point Pat try 2 chance to give but later

S

jax baron
Yeah, the destructible beard. By the way, who above about soap writing, I have all the settings berecovered, and count on the ultra and the ultra smoothing and sharpness on 100. But still quality like in company of heros. And fps 110 is kept exactly. Asked my buddy says all the fire. But he has a new PC, though not the top(

S

jax baron
Phoenix tried. I dunno why, lag horrible. For fun the whole column moved down-Nevermind. And too heavy for me in it. Perhaps due to the fact that before the walkthrough I always smoke the ' net, like tips for beginners. Here somewhere and read that with all the corporations have to be friends. And in fact, on the contrary, as I understand it-bend possible. They give as I stupidly with a gun usually prososal. Well Phoenix certainly very clever. One thing that looking at how and what you are fighting, the enemy begins to gather the troops and rock out with you for maximum confrontation. Well, the monsters deliver a huge, of course. When I watched the stream as a dude the last boss knocks-nuts.

p
pashalet 05.05.20

The gears suddenly rolled juicy meat tactics, and it's like suddenly awesome. Yes, it is all locally, without building bases and dominance in the world... well, it's not War of the Chosen. The rest - prelestno! Typical gurtovy the story, the enemies in the missions forced to sweat furiously, the squad is set, and namely, give to God as.
My happy much.

j
jax baron 05.05.20

Old Pokhmelnykh
Yes, I'm here and Pacal but if you remove fog for better will try

j
jax baron 05.05.20

Old Pokhmelnykh
I did on the lower 45 and all, well, I say we can give summer a chance we can tweak the patches I see they update it often

R
RuslanBrigadir 05.05.20

7 not working

S

Rulebreaker
So, even in the requirements igrulya worth-10 wines, no?

B
BaatarTengu 05.05.20

Finally, there was a really good game) Optimization of chic, gameplay and story is perfect. I think the game of the year!!! The dialogue is super and without it waning rays. 10 of 10 points a game.

D
Djonnikc 05.05.20

Overall, the game is like (for two the evening of the gameplay).
Pros:
interesting tactical battles, which sometimes make really to strain crinkles and to calculate the steps in the front (the penultimate difficulty);
- beautiful graphics, elaborated in detail;
- great optimization and no bugs from the start of the game. That is really, downloaded launched play. Lately, it's unfortunately rare;
- good customization, the ability to customize weapons, armor etc. Looks nice and not overloaded;
- the plot. There is a video and normal conversations. In General, that this genre is not bad. Then we will see, until finally early to judge.
Cons:
- lack of base management and the normal strategic map. It is a pity that no any parody the same XCOM.
- bewildered with weapons, that is, some capabilities need to start to switch weapons and only then it becomes active extra perks;
- no full controller support, the same XCOM was better adapted.
But this is only my first impressions, at the end I will try to update the review.

R
RuslanBrigadir 05.05.20

Old Pokhmelnykh
worth th Mike where 10 is a lot but the game ran on 7 and 8

B
BaatarTengu 05.05.20

Rosenbarger wrote:
with the rays game ironed would be even better
What is interesting place? Especially in the strategy))))
Even shooters with rays look pathetic, like all glossy and unnatural.