3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely Maze 05.05.20 08:31 pm

Best class for a comfortable game? (Titan Quest)

I was wondering what class is more fun to play

Just can not decide

Every time you start the game new

And so offers suggestions

Was classes such as

Air + Earth = Master of elements
Land + feat of arms = Battle mage

A game without add-ons but in the future I'll buy them

so you can write classes from supplements but from the mark that would be clear
10 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 05.05.20

still not enough points to normally two classes to pump. in the end, is Dodik. better fine for passing another to pump all points max. LVL and a single class. the first passage I once single-handedly ran, vkachivaya exclusively the Pyromancer (earth). played actually ridiculously easy, until I reached the last boss, Titan.

M
Mihail Buryhin 05.05.20

The simple earth and shadow. This machine do not stop. However, there is one caveat - the mana will slowly, but constantly leave, so you'll have to spend money on potions.

V
Volk-Naemnik 05.05.20

Passed by the following combination of all three of difficulty, including the secret bosses and Hydra.

Warrior+Defender - death machine carving everything in its path.
Hunter+Nature - no one has time to run to your carcasses.
Theurg+Dreams = all shall bow before the power of the necromancer.

n
nwn2030 05.05.20

It was comfortable to play a haruspex with spear - the Hunt and Dreams. Passed without deaths all the difficulties.
Relied on this guide https://titanquest.org.ua/forum/36-2424-22

E
Ely Maze 05.05.20

The Wolf Mercenary
The wolf Mercenary wrote:
Theurg+Dreams
what theurg this class I have not seen

L
Lobo 05.05.20

As for me it depend on the fighting style of the player

V
Volk-Naemnik 05.05.20

Ely Maze
Spirit+Dream

school, I wrote from memory.

E
Ely Maze 05.05.20

I chose no ordinary class

spirit-martial case

D
Dimas_Kaskoder 14.09.21

War business + shadow. Nobody reaches you. If you have throwing knives in your hands)

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.09.21

Ely Maze
put the old version of immortal throne (before the anniversary) and play it. In the latter, the aura of the spirit is cut into a salad - the mobs have too high resistance to health damage, and to pumping out hp too. Well, reloading, too, cut a lot of raskachek makes sense.
A witch hunter used to be able to play through summons (ancient and other at 100% recharge, even a liche king to a heap) and a trident of the spirit - with a staff, or through damage return (a chance to drain life from a mob). And schA is just a dull class, with a variant of current through duals and an ordinary fighter, and it is weaker than all other combinations of a warrior.