3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PROFF666 05.05.20 09:23 pm

Not saved gameplay (SnowRunner)

I go to the passing game a little, writes save, go out, go in again, the machine at the point where I started to go nothing happened, before buying the scouts, the money was gone scout, too, although the store on it the option is there. what to do?(
22 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

PROFF666
you training finished? Alaska moved through the Garage?

P
PROFF666 05.05.20

Yes

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

PROFF666
a version of the game? I read that in the very first lost of the machine, and 4.7 fixed

P
PROFF666 05.05.20

20 min ago I reinstalled version 4.7 from the game when installed is why it was progress

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

PROFF666
so too tries the folder if you don't want to sohraneny. I have hatab 4.7 all the rules.

Know where the folder is in AppData?

I coins when put, and then decided to play as the game offers, then took it, and my default settings are back.

P
PROFF666 05.05.20

Voin Bob
there is no way to delete progress?

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

PROFF666

I have here is:

C:\Users\as\Documents\My Games\SnowRunner

I carried her inside the base folder entirely

But did it, as it demolished the first version, Control Panel, then folder, then reloaded the computer and put the version 4.7.

P
PROFF666 05.05.20

I have now removed all, now download 4.7 from hatab will reboot and will put view

P
PROFF666 05.05.20

sorry for the lost progress, I now have one job in Alaska passed, it remained on Michigan drove a truck, waited for the word save, left, nothing left for Michigan and Alaska have survived -_-

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

PROFF666
then accomplish your goal though, I'm by the way very detailed instructions laid there in the picture, how to add UAZ.

Something one guy failed to do it.

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

PROFF666
I'm in Alaska, snow saw and immediately back to the base without any issues in Michigan, above head can not jump. And you're out of the garage, then brought back his car, when Michigan came back? And some forget about this nuance.

By the way going to start a new path, immediately optimize your process. At the sawmill truck load boards, and take the trailer with him go to the warehouse there glands in the body and to the bridge, immediately behind this one will fix the bridge, and those trailers that there are others everywhere, do not drive into the garage, as I foolishly. By the way if to the Garage to drive the truck to the cargo and to evacuate the cargo is not lost, it is also for me was good news.

P
PROFF666 05.05.20

I saw that it is necessary to deal with this, I would not like that is туз166 was a UAZ, and I hope and will

P
PROFF666 05.05.20

Voin Bobда returned

P
PROFF666 05.05.20

Voin Bob
thanks for the advice, I first did)))

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

PROFF666
ACE refers to the APC? So it is in place in the store, where it should be almost at the end on the right., there in the folder podgorniy trucks registered two subfolders, and they're already written by default, just someone who bought the premium, he added a file of fashion who once, and who, without Premium, the file is not added, but the folder with all the details already in the game.

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

PROFF666
NSC, and from the second I saw her, and therefore suggested.

P
PROFF666 05.05.20

Voin BobВроде it worked, look at how much is enough.

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

PROFF666
well, if sohranki earned, then all norms on the idea. Congratulations.

P
PROFF666 05.05.20

Voin Bob
everything is new, turn on Durga Loka, and then save the flies, cars with cargo from the tunnel(((

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

PROFF666
they do not fly actually, I do too, and copied machine, but if you do any mission or open the tower, then when you get there it will be done or open, but it will stand at the tunnel.