3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PROFF666 05.05.20 09:23 pm

Not saved gameplay (SnowRunner)

I go to the passing game a little, writes save, go out, go in again, the machine at the point where I started to go nothing happened, before buying the scouts, the money was gone scout, too, although the store on it the option is there. what to do?(
22 Comments
Sort by:
P
PROFF666 05.05.20

Voin Bob
yet remove the game, don't want to play, wait until all finished and maybe with a season pass to repak to throw, I'm just the kind of person that you want to go all 100%, just that night killed, but all, absolutely all performed at Michigan(first location), started on 2 go have popoholic, and then again this bug, unpleasant(

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

PROFF666
I too at first wanted to remove and a new start, but the fact is that before, when the Dam for review came in, then quickly did the mission on the removal of the Dam, as the tower opened and improved took, all with the same left side of the garage, if to look at a map. And here I go and I have a second truck Plaster 2020, I think, what the fuck? Went to see the map BUT everything that was done was done, is not closed, i.e. the process is preserved, but the teleports and copies the truck, and my car was gone along with the dough he paid for.