3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
devilMayCry666 05.05.20 09:27 pm

Stealth, or \"stupid kill all\" (Hitman: Absolution)

Who is in what mode will pass?
65 Comments
Sort by:
l
luxnoiz38 05.05.20

In General, the nose is strongly advised not to turn up - I think using all modes and to seek new opportunities.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 05.05.20

First try stealth on purist, killing enemies as necessary (for the sake of form, for example). And then set the difficulty lower and will carefully examine the locations and to experiment with tactics.

U
Uther Lightbringer 05.05.20

Stealth

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 05.05.20

Stealth then action.

v
vad231437 05.05.20

And why play the Hitmen to kill all stupid? Are to stupid there are many other games.

F
FreedomCrazyk 05.05.20

Playing on the third difficulty level(which is after the middle) - TIN - you want stealth but usually it ends with the brutal shootings(especially at the hotel(can't remember the name) - went to the top floor without palivo - but then he slept -and all PPC suffered a beating..... so my choice-as much as possible stealth, and if something goes wrong - then shoot, too ))

6yP6oH 05.05.20

ha... stealth. PIF PAF. I will say that proshol entire game with a score of shadow (except for 2 cards where he received a silent killer)
but the mission to shelter me from what he saw brought mayhem and I stupidly shot all lucky enough to have my bullets and showered the other with a knife.
the mission with the angels - shoot, and the beginning of the end, and when the matter before the reeds got there pretty this knife kissed all in the neck and kidneys.

in Hitman you need to play as trample. course I stupid seen all possible development and rotations in the tasks, but when I say something on firing and in the hands of my knife that I somehow won't stretch to escape to responise with CT, and long hopefuls between the eyes give such a lovely Melchior sharpened miracle burned me cheloveku. if you say the goal out and I was like squatting on the floor level was - POF. get a gun no matter what. but for some reason, to such rarely came and say that on the legend to survive after such a údolie only 3 times from 12 attempts)))

and again.
he began to pass again at 1 lvle Pro (previously on the legend played), in order to catch all aceski and gingerbread it is clear that you have virtually all to meet my cords. well, maybe it's still to come ponozhovschina)) do not presume to think - even as much saliva flow hochitsya by Morningstar Kogon popuniti and a vase on the head to wear.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 05.05.20

see it all at once
Basically, the enemies react to the form identical to its own. People of other professions they are not particularly concerned.

T
Tonny Boy19 05.05.20

The first passage of only stealth,low bodies.Probably the second worst.

B
Bombardirovschik 05.05.20

Well, heck then the symbol of the Hitman 2 gun if obegal all about a mile away.?First-just to make a massacre will not work-not enough health and first-aid kits at almost there.Secondly-if you seriously burned'll have to kill,especially since it is so effectively-zasandalit scissors or stab Kohanim knife.Well, personally, I sit for hours levels,waiting until some silly improvised small fry will go to piss,just a scrap,having in his bosom a few trunks.

T
TrusTNik 05.05.20

My opinion is that if chasing achievements, you need to undergo the same task with all means available. Pure stealth course enjoyable and very playable, but without the hardcore meat is impossible to get some Goodies. For example, all open at the location of the items. So for example, erased the king of Chinatown quietly and without dust. Given 100940 points and silent killer, so what? Stepls? What! The truth from the heap of options, only 3 worked. And everything else how to open? Will all crumble. )))

D
Dark Kahn 05.05.20

Came to the conclusion that all impossible to kill without cheating... the Same level with Diana when you need to pick up the key card from the head of security... When you listen to them cook them: 3 down + the head and 1 on top... And if you start to kill it-it ran another 8 people and kapets...

B

Dark Kahn
Come on,we can all wet (only with intelligence,taking a good position and not pales to redness),only one axe or the knife can be 10 people at a time anymore.Only bad when the cops-they are always a lot and they negreneau such rifles or shotguns..More furious another-you cannot open the door to another location,if not cut the alarm on this.Here I was floating supermarket-cops blushed in short,I have the following door locations,and these freaks running around somewhere in the supermarket with trunks,and I can go.Che,go back and drench them all fuck?Because this shit is impossible to run sometimes on the verge-will zavalitsya and time to shift.Although the elevators roll.But with the doors-no.

A
ANTI_XPECT 05.05.20

In this part of the play stealth has become much more difficult. But of course still stealth. He and the stealth-action game

V
Venturka 05.05.20

Stealth and only stealth.

T
TIGERblacK 05.05.20

About stealth beginning to doubt)

D
Dark Kahn 05.05.20

innervizionman

Well, it depends on what level of difficulty.. Here I'm on expert for the first time playing... And choked and cut... But all pale to have no time for quiet..

Y
Yoshemitsu 05.05.20

Play on expert and when fired all attempts to survive after this happily was reduced to zero. Enemies a whole lot + reinforcements with heavy weapons, three ammo clips, so here it takes don't take a position, sooner or later will pop out needs, and when you pop out in the face immediately fly with poltoratski bullets. So only stealth until pump. And then, during the second pass, take the heavier antiaircraft gun, a katana, otpuskaly sins and in before and with a song (Ave Maria) to massacre. Revenge is coming to eat my nerves!!!

B

Yoshemitsu
Well,look, three ammo clips,a bullet per person,you could do that with only three rounds to take out 30+ people.You can also change the shelter,but that's not the point.The correct position is when you're not in the middle of the field or room,and somewhere in a place where they don't have time to call quickly for help, and I don't see you don't understand where to shoot.If you sit behind cover and just sit,of course nabajit 100 people from all sides and then Khan.
For example, in level with the hospital (where the girl saved) after I had fired at camouflage WITH POLSANI,tired and just killed EVERYONE on the level.Then quietly gathered the fuses and left.

Y
Yoshemitsu 05.05.20

innervizionman
It is possible and so.
But the crooked control, impact and less distorting sight (because Hitman has never been as strong as arrows) to Knock 100/100 hell difficult. However, if you combine stealth and stupid kill them all shot in the head changed his position fled while those matzo corpse killed the second third until all crisscrossing at the sound of gunfire miniraise another pile of corpses turns something fun. Of course there are still cheat Snaipery which can make everything on location, but even it can be detected and to obtain a few bullets from a mere machine of the other end of the map(Bridge factory-Dexter industries). So in this game play style is limited only by the player. In the Church, I did not kill anyone and was not detected.