3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trem200 05.05.20 09:30 pm

Your impression about the game. (XCOM: Chimera Squad)

Well dear friends, I invite You to share Your opinion about this game.

What did you like about the game and what is not?

Playing the game is not quite a long time until any problem in the game is not found. I want to see are playing on medium difficulty, and so far the most difficult in the game, saw. There is nothing to compare, same with Xcom Enemy Unknown, on the same average level, with the implementation of several initial operations, I have lost at least three soldiers, because of their own mistakes.
45 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just-Name 05.05.20

And what is there to lose fighters? I thought there characters all the plot

t
trem200 05.05.20

Just-Name
As I understand no, you cannot. But if you try, we can kill them. I at least did not try this method in the game for a modest 2 hours spent in the game.

And the choice of characters, namely their recruitment, given the completion of certain transactions as I understand it, they just go to the Arsenal/barracks where recruit new operatives is simply impossible. Every time when given a choice, you can only take one operative.

J
Just-Name 05.05.20

trem200
trem200 wrote:
I lost at least three soldiers
trem200 wrote:
As I understand no, not
I do not understand,there can be loss of soldiers or not?

t
trem200 05.05.20

Just-Name
I in the original post has made large, the name of the game is talking about. I'm talking about Xcom Enemy Unknown. In the same game, I don't know, you can lose operatives in the heat of battle or not.

V
Volk-Naemnik 05.05.20

trem200
from the beginning, developed saying that the game 11 unique Opera and final death of any of them on a mission leads to the loss and replay the mission.

t
trem200 05.05.20

The Wolf Mercenary
Thank you, I will not go into the details of the game, if so, it is a bit depressing. Thought it would be like in other XCOM'Ah, and here as it turns out. Thanks for the comment.

V
Volk-Naemnik 05.05.20

trem200
therefore, it is not the third part, and a small spin-off for testing new mechanics and other things.

personally, I don't have the recording and recapitulation of the intrusion settings of the camera angle. Some have very impressive and beautiful,

t
trem200 05.05.20

The Wolf Mercenary
The wolf Mercenary wrote:
personally, I don't have the recording and recapitulation of the intrusion settings of the camera angle. Some have very impressive and beautiful,
I agree with this entirely, breaking into any building really looks impressive. Especially when in the squad to gain aliens, then all the bomb turns out.

n
nvidia311988 05.05.20

Well what can I say, well done, as usual on top, I like) I think the Only successful game from 2K..... is Mafia 3 unfortunately.

l
lens_88 05.05.20

nvidia311988
you know that they are publishers and not developers? And the fact that potentially chic battleborn was buried by the publisher - 2K?

n
nvidia311988 05.05.20

lens_88
In General, mean)

t
trem200 05.05.20

nvidia311988
I agree, the game is made soundly. All of it, and especially that in the squad we now have aliens. This is really good. Just frustrating only one thing that the dossier operatives not specified his race. So you at least know what race he belongs to.

A
AlexeyMC 05.05.20

The first impression is very positive. The characters really live it seemed, were laughing with the dialogues. be sure to start with training, and don't miss them! On boevka all as before at first glance, only added to the storm room and natarie mechanics. All that is wanted. At least much better than I went in, came out before her for the last time in a similar genre, including better than Mutant Year Zero.

t
trem200 05.05.20

AlexeyMC
The dialogues in the game were not allowed, because they are funny, agree with You. About the mechanics of the assault, too, was gone, especially when you choose two sides decides to cover the enemy guys.

s
saa0891 05.05.20

So far only started,went a few missions and the impressions are positive,of course I already understand that everything is more primitive,simpler (I understand there's even a build that does not give,again wounded individuals should be treated,etc., customization of course no,after the set that was in XCOM 2, it is of course hard) and less diverse than the number of parts,but overall played quite well.
Cool that in this game, unlike the numbered parts made the dialogue between characters,again not without jokes,and in General the submission and the comic style distinguishes this game from the main series,but the picture in number of parts is a little boring.
Again, the trick with storm and a range of different entry points into the room at the same time with the ability to use a variety of buns is also a great innovation,and I think then the game will be surprises.

Anyway, I love tactical strategy game,went to continue playing.

E
Erontlop 05.05.20

Me in the game I liked everything but one of it's moves before you yourself choosing himself who to go schas nearly so, and like it much better that came out before that

t
trem200 05.05.20

Erontlop wrote:
Me in the game I liked everything but one of it's moves before you yourself choosing himself who to go schas nearly so, and like it much better that came out before that
Yes agree, a little upset like in the game.

-
-scv- 05.05.20

A squad of humans and aliens fighting for calm in the city. Right after Men in black.
If it's a plot bridge between the 2nd and 3rd part, what kind of threat is expected in the sequel? And what happened to the cities full of zombies.

s
shova42 05.05.20

Here all the people - the Negroes and the Chinese?

A
Aleksandr Krohin 05.05.20

the game is very good, at first, was not fond of suction ideas of feminism even in XCOM (Mer-woman, head of a woman, even a stormtrooper and a woman). I have nothing against, but it's not realistic. p/s. although now would be Skyrim the realistic look)