3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trem200 05.05.20 09:30 pm

Your impression about the game. (XCOM: Chimera Squad)

Well dear friends, I invite You to share Your opinion about this game.

What did you like about the game and what is not?

Playing the game is not quite a long time until any problem in the game is not found. I want to see are playing on medium difficulty, and so far the most difficult in the game, saw. There is nothing to compare, same with Xcom Enemy Unknown, on the same average level, with the implementation of several initial operations, I have lost at least three soldiers, because of their own mistakes.
45 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 05.05.20

So in the end it? The goal of each mission is to burst into the building to kill everyone, pick up boxes with the subject and leave?

N
NightHawkreal 05.05.20

shova42
Coordinator and man-psionic.

E
Eriori 05.05.20

While the experience is very good. Interesting mechanics of the assault and strokes. Not really enough skins to armor.

N
NightHawkreal 05.05.20

As always, a wild imbalance - I wonder what the developers were thinking when doing skill shooting raced in emphasis given that it has no effect on melee, and run up point blank.

R
Rigel star 05.05.20

The game is interesting. Looks fresh and interesting develops the plot from a new angle. A lot of dialogue between the characters because of what in my opinion the idea of the game is not revealed until the end. Overall the game is worth the money

S
STRengths 05.05.20

Although x-com, but the game is rather more like him than he is.
Spoilerville that caught my eye is the animation of movement of members of the squad, they go (especially on long distances) as if shit in my pants, for me remains a riddle why these animations have considered acceptable, in part 2 this certainly was not. The second that catches the eye of a third-rate humor, the feeling that everyone who works in this unit the idiots needed to take a more serious tone (I think). The third is the cut-scenes we have the classic budget semi-animated comics which in principle can be counted on the fingers, quite a cheap look and does not have the diversity of the character sprites and literally five animations (e.g. only 2 animations the armored car leaves from the base). Regarding mechanics, the principle is the same xcom2 only diversified abilities and tried to focus on the unique characters. Despite all the cons perhaps the most unpleasant is slowness and haste of gameplay at the same time - like the game is tired, and you're still doing repetitive storms, and like you already throw in the final mission of factions which cannot be undone, and you don't feel ready for it. About the final mission of factions I would like to add a special thank you to the developers, if any one mission before the final factional never hurt to 0 HP and you didn't feel that the enemy is a serious threat here with a vengeance this will fix the boss-level opponents which is 2 or 4 times more than the normal level. (I wanted to play without the restoration of health for the cleanup of the room? Ronin is correct).

Opinion: Playing xcom 2 (for about 4 or 5 passing) about six months ago, I received a much more pleasant pastime. I doubt very much that will ever want to play it, play at once so to speak. Is it really worth the attention? A little bit. Is it worth the money? Unlikely. Hungry for xcom but don't want to play part 1 and 2? You can try that.

Conclusion: I believe this is so cheap and the game red price in 300 roubles, so it feels worth it. It can play, but you have nothing to gain, in other not to lose, except of course time.

E
Eriori 05.05.20

STRengths
I think the tightness is felt due to lack of customization and a small variety of locations. But I think it is a mod or addition correct.

L
LightHOwUSE 05.05.20

Totally random slag. Weapon damage is simply negligible. The advantages of mitovica or flamethrower increased. Reinforcement is completely imbalanced. Well, a typical fight is: miss 93% of you getting into a full shield, scratch for 1 damage IEC, IEC PRIORI throws grenades, 3 and 4 Crete. Or zaletelj, enemies 7, you 4: slip on turret two spent mitovich threw the shields with the readiness of the machine, and it was all over. And so just constantly)

The original XCOM 2, like the Long War had exactly the same blunders. However, sorry, stuffed legend 2 XCOM soldiers have the skills of the sea, the sea of weapons, mods to weapons sea, the soldiers themselves were more. Weapons inflicted normal damage, you had tons of options.

All is turned on its head. If you carefully acted to save men, here - just to survive estafete with a bottle. And the rest has fallen, and dick with them, still survive. Then skills just too little. The weapon does minimum damage. Despite the fact that the enemy gets to you, just constantly, I generally ceased to understand that the full boards can give something, damn...

In short, 4/10, unplayable and uninteresting plot dross, with a couple of good ideas. Except that those who used to play in save-load, or do only the mission at any cost, firing as possible, and not to get pleasure from the tactics of the battle - this game will please you. Hardly anyone else.

V
Voin Morgota 05.05.20

LightHOwUSE wrote:
2 XCOM soldiers have the skills of the sea, the sea of weapons, mods to weapons sea,
Well the game just came out, will and fashion. You need to improve the weapons in the files? I have the health of soldiers on 12, armor 5 from the beginning. That would not burn like you)

A
Aleksandr Krohin 05.05.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
a sense of play with such stats?

V
Voin Morgota 05.05.20

Alexander Krokhin
Well, considering the endless reinforcement of the enemies and the fact that even when you hit 99 Opera manage to smear. Even with two or three hits of Opera felled. Well, that would not burn.

p
pashalet 05.05.20

Well overall impressions - spinoff. That says it all. Picked up XCOM 2. Reduced the planet to one city. Reduced large maps to tiny rooms. Threw nafig randomization and customization of soldiers, introduced a limited set of 11 ready-operatives. Drove a large-scale battle for the liberation of the Land to a local point of special forces operations of the city. Introduced a new small props, a bit of new abilities to replace the old lot. Added simple comic videos and dialogues in the currently fashionable style of visual novels. Project Avatar replace Anarchy, whatever the essence is the same.
It turned out so cute, the local chamber spinoff. A small addition to the main series - to while away the time waiting for XCOM 3.
Well. Anything is better than nothing.

N
NightHawkreal 05.05.20

Annoys me the way the system operatives, not only that some are practically useless against a particular group, and even issued randomly.

P
Pasha_P 05.05.20

LightHOwUSE
This is the flamethrower, which hits with a 40% chance? Okay...
Not seen, where are you performed at any cost and fiddling with save game-load. All the same mechanics. No substitutes and substitute opponents.

P
Pasha_P 05.05.20

Rigel star
Develops the plot just destroying the canons)))))

R
Rigel star 05.05.20

Pasha_P
Yes, more likely no than Yes . Just if they did the same thing it would look like an addition , and here and komiksovoy style and the city experiment . Yes, not enough weapons and the like but in the trailer it is not critical. So you did not like ?

P
Pasha_P 05.05.20

Rigel star
The story on the level of children's tales, bad want to kill good, so good kill bad. Doubtful characters are revealed in random conversations at the base. And of course the complete integration of alien invaders in a society of people without consequences, Yes)
And with the visual part met each of us and draw appropriate conclusions for themselves.

d
dima dinamit 05.05.20

after it started playing the second part

A
AlexFed1996 05.05.20

I would say This is the police of the universe xcom.

U
Umbasus 05.05.20

SJW misery made on the knee for a couple of months. The camera is specially brought to you could see all the bugs still remaining with XCOM:EU 2012. What is miserable running animation. Seriously, you can't encourage developers by buying this stuff. Then they will whine that steam is filled with all sorts of crafts over the 2 pennies.