3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sonatich 11.10.19 11:05 pm

Run on older processors (GRID (2019))

Greetings to all. After hacking this game, on the torrent trackers for a number of people faced difficulties to run on a different Core 2 Duo, Xeon, and Altoona. Where after starting the game out a variety of issues. Deciding to try, the result was the same, but managed to run through SDE-external.
Spoiler: not everything is so rosy, as expected
For those who are not in the tank attached video for the launch:
Spoiler
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sonatich 11.10.19

Greetings to all. After hacking this game, on the torrent trackers for a number of people faced difficulties to run on a different Core 2 Duo, Xeon, and Altoona. Where after starting the game out a variety of issues. Deciding to try, the result was the same, but managed to run through SDE-external.
Spoiler: not everything is so rosy, as expected
For those who are not in the tank attached video for the launch:
Spoiler

d
darkpromo 11.10.19

And even easier would be to buy some thread Ryazan 1600 or skylake i5 or above with a mother on Craigslist for pennies and not to bathe in such a perversion

d
darkpromo 11.10.19

And even easier would be to buy some thread Ryazan 1600 or skylake i5 or above with a mother on Craigslist for pennies and not to bathe in such a perversion

d
dilat 11.10.19

The meaning of such dances to play with 7 FPS? Perversion

S
Sonatich 11.10.19

darkpromo
I agree, but for me it is easier to go for 2011 or 1156.
(Because the budget only allows for it)

d
dilat 11.10.19

The meaning of such dances to play with 7 FPS? Perversion

Z
Zorianin 11.10.19

Tin, I'm on the phenomenon recently Weights 5 passed, and then the race is banal does not start...

S
Sonatich 11.10.19

darkpromo
I agree, but for me it is easier to go for 2011 or 1156.
(Because the budget only allows for it)

Z
Zorianin 11.10.19

Tin, I'm on the phenomenon recently Weights 5 passed, and then the race is banal does not start...

l
legusor 11.10.19

well, she starts, well, there are installed windows 10, and play it as iron at 5fps on minimum salary?
mighty Slavs in the great of Russia indeed brought to such poverty that there is no thousands of dollars on hand, there is no way without damage to itself to accumulate in order to collect the average modern PC to play nowinski when you want?

l
legusor 11.10.19

well, she starts, well, there are installed windows 10, and play it as iron at 5fps on minimum salary?
mighty Slavs in the great of Russia indeed brought to such poverty that there is no thousands of dollars on hand, there is no way without damage to itself to accumulate in order to collect the average modern PC to play nowinski when you want?

Z
Zorianin 11.10.19

legusor wrote:
Well, just 5 fps. My bucket norms pulls all the games that run, not on the minimum salary. And those that do not run, so it's not due to lack of power percent, and just due to the lack of instructions. Here is my performance, for example, the Weights 5.

Z
Zorianin 11.10.19

legusor wrote:
Well, just 5 fps. My bucket norms pulls all the games that run, not on the minimum salary. And those that do not run, so it's not due to lack of power percent, and just due to the lack of instructions. Here is my performance, for example, the Weights 5.

S
Sonatich 11.10.19

legusor
Well, Yes. It's obvious that Raska is to blame. Honestly, though percent is not so modern for new products, and it is missing some instructions, but for some projects I this system suffices with a head(At the moment without any problems going through RE2 on the high or the same with Far Cry 5 New Dawn)

S
Sonatich 11.10.19

legusor
Well, Yes. It's obvious that Raska is to blame. Honestly, though percent is not so modern for new products, and it is missing some instructions, but for some projects I this system suffices with a head(At the moment without any problems going through RE2 on the high or the same with Far Cry 5 New Dawn)

d
dilat 11.10.19

Sonatich
Go on and take the 1156 Xeon X34XX, only the turret, take it, if not - they are heated strongly. I took X3470 for 2K with Ali, all works norms for almost a year

d
dilat 11.10.19

Sonatich
Go on and take the 1156 Xeon X34XX, only the turret, take it, if not - they are heated strongly. I took X3470 for 2K with Ali, all works norms for almost a year

S
Sonatich 11.10.19

dilat
Just going to take it(x3440 would be sufficient), only the motherboard remains in question(Chinese desman or pay more for the ASUS). And the only cool Gammax 300, since the current turret on Board is not holding adequate temperature(In General, this is my problem)

D
DiMoN_174rus 11.10.19

This program is only for socket 775!? on АМ3 will not work?

S
Sonatich 11.10.19

dilat
Just going to take it(x3440 would be sufficient), only the motherboard remains in question(Chinese desman or pay more for the ASUS). And the only cool Gammax 300, since the current turret on Board is not holding adequate temperature(In General, this is my problem)