3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gothicsmn 11.10.19 11:05 pm

Is it possible to play the game the keyboard and mouse? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good afternoon. Actually the question in the topic title? People in the know tell me how is it?Or not worth zamorachivatsya and to get used to the controller?
26 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 03.04.22

meagarry wrote:
Don't confuse convenience with performance. Formula 1 is very fast. But I prefer to drive a normal comfortable car.
You are confusing something, the convenience lies in the fact that the device gives you the opportunity to react to the situation as quickly and accurately as possible, and not feel like some kind of crab with crutches in your hands.

meagarry wrote:
Ps don't get personal. Grow up and learn how to communicate normally.
You need to learn at least a little to understand what is written in the post, and next time do not turn on the fool.

m
meagarry 03.04.22

saa0891
no. convenience is playing in front of a large screen with good sound, with the ability to choose a comfortable position, not be tied to a specific place, and hold your hands comfortably. with smooth control of the speed of characters and vehicles, with a smooth camera. when all the necessary buttons are at hand and you don’t have to play like a piano. this is all convenience.
and what you write is just the performance needed, usually, by nerds or in a network game.

s
saa0891 03.04.22

meagarry wrote:
no. convenience is to play in front of a large screen with good sound in a comfortable position. holding hands comfortably. with smooth control of the character and transport.
If the prosthetic control is convenient for you, for God's sake, I already wrote you this is your choice, I personally choose good control, because this is the most important thing in the game, because only with the help of normal control you can enjoy and real challenge from the game, a normal chair and monitor.

meagarry wrote:
the performance that nerds want.
Apparently I was mistaken when I said that you include a fool, the desire to have normal control and an elementary ability to aim normally is now the performance that nerds
need

m
meagarry 03.04.22

saa0891
you still haven't learned how to communicate normally...

C
CT3H 03.04.22

Dogmeat meagarry
Why
are you scratching me here, comrade gunfighters ... Yes, even using the example of the "Wolf", the one that is the legendary criminal ... - who the hell will take you out without auto-guidance in a situation where wolves nightmare you from all sides at close range.
Yes, and for sure there are still a lot of moments ... I just don’t know about them, because auto-guidance does not allow you to feel a dangerous situation ... and without a tip-off on joe, playing rdr2 is a perversion.

S
Samsoniteee 03.04.22

I connect the keyboard and mouse, they are determined by the console, but I can’t play with the joystick turned on, because the game thinks that I am playing on it. And if I turn off the joystick, the game writes that I need to make sure that the joystick is connected and selected as the player who launched rdr2. What to do, how to be?