3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AntAr4itector 07.05.20 10:44 am

The problem with the mouse (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

The solution, which will help almost everyone:

1. Download the program FlipTIB
2. Set it
3. Pressing the right button on the shortcut or EXE-schnick SA select the single core mode
4. Enjoy a relaxed game.

It's automating the process of determining the priority on one core.
Use of health.

Original post:

is such a thing....after zagruzki menu mouse otzyvaetsya pressed, and during the game itself,it disappears altogether...maybe someone knows how is it treated?I would be very grateful.
134 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shpolmozavr 07.05.20

No, this problem mostly happens on Vista.On XP few.Apparently Vista and Vice City Nepara

S
Shpolmozavr 07.05.20

Collector GTA write on the topic,do not flood

S
Shpolmozavr 07.05.20

Have me was.This is me every 3 times it happened.Tightly screen vis.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 07.05.20

A problem I had before-so-far remained in SA.

K
Kollekcioner GTA 07.05.20

!!!I put Windows XP as I do not worry!!!

O
OKStyle 07.05.20

Usually the broken mouse was treated with exit to the game menu and return to the game (twice esc).

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 07.05.20

OKStyle, Yes, Yes. There is a bug in the game, press ESC and the game can go to the menu (but not shown), and back you can't.
Collector GTA, it will do nothing.

k
k03 k70 07.05.20

Press esc so many times, then the mouse will come back. In fact, this and San Andreas is, not only Windows Vista but also XP

a
andreytre83 07.05.20

Reduce the sensitivity myshy in Weiss and speed in the mouse settings.

C
Crescendo 07.05.20

There is such a thing: http://www.gta-downloads.com/en/gta-vice-city/trainers/1682-y-axis-mouse-sensitivity-fix.html
And all would be well, just now, the game hangs often with her. It's a shame.

a
at-400 07.05.20

I have a big problem.
On my comp is Windows 7 and GTA VC is not working mouse.
I tried to install XP. Doesn't always help, only for a while:(
What's the problem? In GTA III there is no such garbage, and GTA VC - is!!!
What have you used EFFECTIVE ways???

a
at-400 07.05.20

Duke Herzog aka Ultimate Ultimative
Tried. The point of this shit!

H
HeyThere 07.05.20

the at-400
I have connected the joystick and the mouse started working. I do not know how it is connected.

a
at-400 07.05.20

What to do then, if there is no joystick?

d
digital-murder 07.05.20

1)you Have the original?
2)Such garbage only in Vice city?
3)After any actions you have hangs, the mouse,or is it after starting the game don't work right?

a
at-400 07.05.20

1) If you meant the original game, not a license, with Russian translation. If you mean OS, it is normal, without brakes!
2) San Andreas'e is such crap!
3) Well... after running, and sometimes, if some time (3-4 minutes), it did not take!

The mouse I have a USB multibutton.

S
Sukkubus 07.05.20

I'm also with this problem long suffered, first on Vista, then 7. At the same time so buggy only Sasha and Bob!!! At first I thought that the point of release, but as it turned out the difference between a pirate and license no.
Really helped setting compatibility to Windows 98 / Windows Me. I tried to put XP, but the menu transitions are often done only with the keyboard, which is not always convenient. Also to give health often fold.
Now these bugs are not so frequent. So try to play with compatibility.

PS: by the way, a few months ago I decided to ask this question in the support 1C. Of course do not received only laugh. I was told that officially Windows 7 is not a recommended system for the game, hence the possible errors and glitches.

a
at-400 07.05.20

S. ukkubus
So the mouse here not and? On XP and VC, and SA you had was normal, right?

S
Sukkubus 07.05.20

the at-400, probably not, but 100% guarantee can not give. Says a friend of a geek to investigate on the spot.
Do you have other (old) game installed? In them, the mouse works correctly? And indeed whether there were complaints on the work of the mouse in some applications, not necessarily games? If not, then mouse is fine. My generally 5 years already, still works like new.

On XP I never had any problems with either Sled or Bob, or any other game. It all started with Vista and continued in Seven. Moreover, after reinstalling Vista I have VC do not run (you can find my old posts on the forum, I wondered at the time, this issue), however it is still relevant. Now such problems do not notice, as all tasnim labels attached compatible with 98 | Me.

a
at-400 07.05.20

S. ukkubus
Do you have other (old) game installed? In them, the mouse works correctly?
Yes, installed. Works correctly even GTA 3!!!
And indeed whether there were complaints on the work of the mouse in some applications, not necessarily games?
No!

It all started with Vista and continued in Seven.
Kick! Now I understand why troubles with the mouse in GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City!
to all tasnim labels attached compatible with 98 | Me.
Troubles fixed? Started first time and without hovering the mouse in the game?