3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AntAr4itector 07.05.20 10:44 am

The problem with the mouse (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

The solution, which will help almost everyone:

1. Download the program FlipTIB
2. Set it
3. Pressing the right button on the shortcut or EXE-schnick SA select the single core mode
4. Enjoy a relaxed game.

It's automating the process of determining the priority on one core.
Use of health.

Original post:

is such a thing....after zagruzki menu mouse otzyvaetsya pressed, and during the game itself,it disappears altogether...maybe someone knows how is it treated?I would be very grateful.
134 Comments
Sort by:
a
at-400 07.05.20

S. ukkubus
OMG! For the first time faced the such. My solution is to run the game, be sure to persist. In VC it's not a problem, the main thing - that folder has a file. Then replace the file(s) saving (s).
Tried. Compatible with 98/ME are not suitable!
No saves + all the default settings(manually tried to throw the save game and gta_vc.set - anyway sees). And in addition, poor quality image.

a
at-400 07.05.20

DJ_KOT
You wood tried to put?
Failed. Need firewood for X7 'Oscar'.

L
Last Engineer 07.05.20

The game has a standard and classic control configuration. During one of them the mouse is used in another review is carried out on nomade

T
TML 07.05.20

the at-400
I do not know, try in the control panel in the mouse settings under the Equipment to diagnose the mouse. Maybe something will show.

a
at-400 07.05.20

The Moon Lightman
The mouse is quite new and problems with it in other games no.

T
TML 07.05.20

the at-400
Okay

S
Sukkubus 07.05.20

the at-400, your case is very strange. Asked around friends, with all the saves rolled.
And that old mouse? Where is she?

a
at-400 07.05.20

The old mouse I have a ps/2.
But I'm not going to connect.
Most likely the case in Windows 7, because Expe like this.

D
DJ_KOT 07.05.20

the at-400
But not in 7-ke the case.... it's just the driver! (or rather new versions of drivers, old ones that I described, everything works fine) take it!...) Try completely removing the driver (if you have a mouse without it will work), then test in the game then))

PS and what is there in my version, why not put? Writes that the driver is incompatible with hardware? MB somehow can force it to put the (through the device Manager, for example...)

s
serpent35 07.05.20

DJ_KOT
Operating system: Windows XP
CPU: AMD Athlon64 X2 4200+ 2.21 GHz
RAM: 2GB
Video card: GeForce 8500 GT 512 MB

S
Sukkubus 07.05.20

It's probably just Windows 7
I also have Windows 7 Home basic (real license), the other Windows 7 Home Premium (pirate license), but we still works fine, used all the methods that I have written to you. Apparently you have some kind of incompatibility between the OS, mouse and games. Experiment - try to still connect the old mouse or from friends another. Doing minute.

In General, I this morning came up with the idea - take a chance and write to those. support Rockstar Games (support.rockstargames.com) and the localizer (1C), specifying the axis, the mouse and describing the reason.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 07.05.20

Right, take the old rat and turn in the same port - if the effect remains, then it is not in the mouse.
Also be sure to try to run VC and SA on a single core, should help.

Officially the minimum acceptable OS for VC - win98, for SA - win2000. Possible data saving incorrectly entered in the register. If you run under 98, check that all the names of all folders on the path to saving, starting from your account and ending with folder of documents in English.language!

Don't need the cores to be picked!! In this case, worse you won something.....
Nonsense. Cores are disabled by software, ie the application will only see the selected kernel, while physically with them, nothing happens! Completely disabling them is possible only through the BIOS.

D
DJ_KOT 07.05.20

Tommy Mountbike
Nonsense. Cores are disabled by software, ie the application will only see the selected kernel, while physically with them, nothing happens! Completely disabling them is possible only through the BIOS.
Well this is understandable, but not all such clever...))))

Right, take the old rat and turn in the same port - if the effect remains, then it is not in the mouse.
But this idea is good)

G
Green_EP3 07.05.20

and I have a similar problem. start screen saver stop clicking on the mouse, everything is OK. But loading menus and the mouse moves but buttons do not respond, choosing with the help of Claudia's new game, black screen and silence... is VISTA. and if you can, explain what will work and where to install it?

D
DJ_KOT 07.05.20

line199
What is that mouse?

S
Sukkubus 07.05.20

and if you can, explain what will work and where to install it?
Program compatibility is a mode in Windows that allows you to run programs written for earlier versions of Windows. Most programs written for Windows Vista also work in Windows 7, but some older programs might not work correctly or not work at all (with the help of. the Microsoft website).
To set (for example, Vice City show), go to the folder Grand Theft Auto Vice City, find the file gta-vc.exe right click on it in the Properties go to the tab Compatibility, check the box and choose the OS.
A screenshot of the above process:
PlayGround.ru

Regarding your problem, can't offer anything, because face for the first time.

S
Shaman8654 07.05.20

I have GTA 3 and GTA Vice City had a problem with mouse worked, but all the time he slid down and the hero looked at the floor. Yesterday, I tried to pull the gamepad from the system unit and the problem was solved. Thanks for the tip author 4 post - jadjac[doctor scp] !!!!!
PS Maybe someone can help, and that he suffered.

M
Moonbeam55 07.05.20

For those who do not work GTA Vice City on Windows 7. Run the game in compatibility mode with Windows XP. To make it so. Click the right mouse button on shortcut. Find the Compatibility tab. Press, select the asset type. Click OK and enjoy the game :)

s
steps96 07.05.20

ugh, found the solution on Windows 7 go to control settings put to restore default settings go to mouse settings and click to activate mouse control if naprotiv came on then everything is OK

s
steps96 07.05.20

And if possible, include a game pad