3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 05.09.19 12:53 pm

That you can play together on one computer?

I'm interested in the game the last 3-4 years, in which you can play together on one monitor. At the same time. Football. What else? There is something cool such direction? Write what you know
140 Comments
Sort by:
U
Usenka 05.09.19

Mario :) Tetris, races, dandy :))), XS :)

C
Cheburashka 05.09.19

In a game of cards on undressing :)

i
iSergeyA 05.09.19

Tank-o-box from Alawar, you can chop a fascinating toy for two.

G
Gazman 05.09.19

Worms all

T
Temnoe_Solnce 05.09.19

I do not know about the direction of football, but in the characters (3,4,5-know) they are very interesting mode hot-sit , especially in the fifth.

G
GaT [x] 05.09.19

over the next 3-4 years, Nitsche not know (except football). but I can offer mortal Kombat 1-2-3. current emulsion download.

N
Nemezis 05.09.19

Hmm... a tank battle, Yes, hacked ) And Heroes play. But I want something... And the Worms are ) something... cooperative... In Kane and Lynch on a single screen coop to play?

m
mufthbuster [ushel s PG] 05.09.19

In SEGA Rally Revo play - the normal sort of thing, PTS. interesting, but I personally 1 week was enough.

M
Medyannikov aka Shtabs-ka 05.09.19

Kane and Lynch, only the joystick nuzhon one)

S
SLYCIFER 05.09.19

Obscure (I, II), Lego Star Wars, the Chronicles of Narnia and, in my opinion, Dragon Stone

N
Nemezis 05.09.19

Joypad is - this is no problem. Friend bought just came to me and we ПЕС2008 hacked - really such joy I have not experienced since my late Sonya )

G
GumbertG 05.09.19

Colin McRay Rally - I do not like Dirt, but in 2004 exactly the same regime was, there can be just four to play. Cool toy, the graph is great, you can choose split screen.

N
Noga Virta 05.09.19

Serious Sam, really difficult without a mouse...)

E
Egor Glazunov 05.09.19

And in Disciples 2 Mona play together - there is a Hot-seat mode.
But better together with all other things zanimatstsa. ;)

G
Gh0sT1391 05.09.19

TOCA Race Driver 3 is an interesting game, especially when playing for two.

E
Eldar 05.09.19

Redhead
But better together with all other things zanimatstsa
Yes, if the two:it's a boy and a girl, but Nemesis seems to say that playing with a friend, not a girlfriend. What are you implying? Or maybe I got the wrong idea? :)

K
Kaspero 05.09.19

Tekken 5 on PSP :)

N
Nemezis 05.09.19

Еldаr

Probably she meant that it is better for the shops to walk together )

M
MAKENZI 05.09.19

Civilization 4 all

E
ElkYounger 05.09.19

In Toca Race Driver 3 it's a race who know not 2006 as many as possible to play on one keyboard, one on w and the other arrows
the screen can be split Horiz. and twirl.