3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 05.09.19 12:53 pm

That you can play together on one computer?

I'm interested in the game the last 3-4 years, in which you can play together on one monitor. At the same time. Football. What else? There is something cool such direction? Write what you know
140 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEviLPr0 05.09.19

Pro evolution soccer 2008 from football. Gears of war and Kane & Lynch - when available on the Xbox 360 gamepad!

P
PRINCE_DATSKIY 05.09.19

Gamey in DINASTION WARRIORS 4: HYPER(written with errors,as the name can not remember exactly)!!!! very best graphics! dynamic!

O
Okruta 05.09.19

Nfs 3, but there the buttons go crazy, when two people are playing. Pressed forward one player turn (seems, right) the other is not working.

C
CelestialSpirit[old] 05.09.19

street gonsev from Akella

J
Jura 05.09.19

Guys, have you tried to look... Because this topic is already there: Games with MULTIPLAYER on one computer

d
dimana 05.09.19

I don't know about pisishnye games, in my opinion these fun as on consoles - no. If you can find it under Segou - suggest to play Contra Hard Core fucking great thing! But it is better with joysticks, because the difficulty level is very high, not like right now on the computers doing =)

G
GumbertG 05.09.19

In San Andreas there is this mod - 2Player. If you have a joystick, then you can play together.

P
PRINCE_DATSKIY 05.09.19

GumbertG
can you tell me where to download!!! a lot weighs???

A
A7x 05.09.19

RagDoll Masters well, as always, the idea is simple and brilliant, I advise everyone, the gameplay is just weeet!!)))))

PS. Little weight)

T
Thunder aka Ganman 05.09.19

Ford rasing 2 - monitor into two parts to share like in the old days... the game itself is racing fords.
Other modern games nope not with this chip , I think this is in the NFS 2 or NFS 3 (not underground 2 NFS account ).
By the way, you can still up to 4 people to play Marvel: Ultimate Alliance best RPG although it says here that the game of the strategy genre !

a
artur7772008 05.09.19

serious sam AND SO COOL SO also TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a
a1eh 05.09.19

Where can I download the mod to play GTA: SA for two???

x
xaxaxayyyyyy 05.09.19

know 2 race in which 2:
DonTowNRuN
Morhoon:D

[
[HookaH] 05.09.19

Worms
Tekken 3
MK-3
MK-4
RagDoll Masters :)

s
soulkiller 05.09.19

To play in the Lord of the Rings: Return of the king together, if there is helipad.

[
[HookaH] 05.09.19

FIFA (+ Gamepad), lots of sports and in some sort of tennis*

S
Shifroval 05.09.19

Lovers of antiquity(and indeed everyone) can play such a wonderful thing as Dуnа Вlаstеr. There running around in the maze man and bombs set. Collect prizes, break walls, hit enemies. There are single and multiplayer for 2 or more people. Very fun to go crazy with someone thread together :) very funny toy. Always when a friend used to play were laughing...
But what about if it goes on XP and Vista...although if anything, there's always DOSBox.
You can play Dооm 2D. There can be two to play with a horizontal split screen. But again, you'll likely need to emulate.
Well Worms is a no comment...
And of course, there is always Rаgdоll Маstеrs :) I Have it always on a flash drive is. And at uni we have it already probably on all computers is :) If there is not, I copy from the stick))

In General, you can come to store discs and ask what the thread collection DOS/win 95 games. There games for 2 people sooo much you can find...
You can ask at your brothers cousin :) Yes, they always have ancient collections of 90s)) Is an axiom ^_____^

A
AgliGSOM 05.09.19

Odnaznachno Worms :)

f
freeman0212 05.09.19

There are more Hogs of War!There's even four can!!!although she is ancient but still ogogo

G
GumbertG 05.09.19

Where can I download the mod to play GTA: SA for two???
I do not know, do not have a gamepad, but I can recommend the excellent Google search engine.