3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 07.05.20 08:27 pm

The daily limit on sale of private cars (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Who knows the subject please explain that as a Yes. Sold one yesterday on my car and there was an inscription about a daily limit. Although I sold cars for 6 pieces at a time(FROM YOUR PERSONAL GARAGE BOUGHT FOR HIS GRANDMOTHER) and all the rules were and then limit what is drawn.
(I'm not talking about the mission of Simon with its export docks at terminal 3 and not about selling cars which skomunizdili on the street)
32 Comments
Sort by:
o
onedrone 07.05.20

sold the car\reads a limit on the sales per day\ in sobstvenno question ?

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 07.05.20

onedrone
if you know the subject and everything connected with it then explain and if not then what are you doing here...

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 07.05.20

was looking at sapnom rockstarish the forum for this topic and didn't found... found something in Yandex dupy about the car... but they are to me what side... I bought their personal cars sell... and I limit some set...

d
djvolik13 07.05.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
To sell a car current times in 24 hours of game time. The type that the money did not make it so easy.

d
djvolik13 07.05.20

so the game is tuned alas.

o
onedrone 07.05.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI wrote:
if you know the subject
what you need to know\to sell a car once a day what is the theme created XS

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 07.05.20

onedrone
I wrote in (jobnow)support Rockstar and see what my answer...

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 07.05.20

djvolik13
djvolik13
djvolik13 wrote:
To sell a car current times in 24 hours of game time. The type that the money did not make it so easy.
djvolik13 wrote:
so the game is tuned alas.
say it again you do not understand... I'm not talking about the mission of Simon with its export...and not about selling cars which skomunizdili on the street...

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 07.05.20

onedrone wrote:
what you need to know\to sell a car once a day
and it's yours all you need to know on this subject?..

m
miniesterstvo 07.05.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
the campaign is made so that cars are not copied

b
bmw 7 e38 07.05.20

miniesterstvo
In short, here is the system:
If you sell a cheap car(no matter stolen it from the street as you drove out of his garage) up to ~20 thousand, it includes a limit on 48 minutes that you can't sell cheap, again, cheap car. If you want, then when the limit can try to sell an expensive car and I assure you, you will quietly sell.
Maybe you interested: and why is there this limit? As I understand it, it was done to people not dragged the car from the street to the 8000-9500$ for sale in Non-Stop. Something like that.

B
Bupycop 07.05.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
And the sale of some brand cars, such an inscription? Maybe you bought this car, but see it cheap on the streets and you have already sold before in a similar.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 07.05.20

Thank you for contacting Rockstar support.

We are very sorry that You are faced with this problem, but unfortunately, we can't help You with questions about the game process. You might find the required information on the next link:

(it says a link to the forum Rockstar which I removed)

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If You have any technical questions, please contact us.

Sincerely,

Evgeny O.

Support Rockstar

That's why I call tech support Rockstar food...

m
miniesterstvo 07.05.20

Timur Beresnev
wait. I meant cloned cars on or reject glitches.

L
Lukash VI 07.05.20

Is the protection of glicerol. The system keeps track of how much you sell cars. If the Machines of the same type (identical, or equally expensive) cut protection. Read more here: https://rockstargames.su/news/gta-online-news/novye-limity-na-prodazhu-dyupov-v-gta-online/

b
bmw 7 e38 07.05.20

miniesterstvo
It turns out that there are two of protection from the rampant sales of cars from the streets to Los Santos Customs and from the sale of similar cars. I painted the first defense you and Lukas second.

L
Lukash VI 07.05.20

Timur Beresnev
All the way. The first was always. And glitches introduced with some update.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 07.05.20

Timur Beresnev
Lukash VI
the fact that I was sold the same type of equipment and nothing dupal and not glitchy...

L
Lukash VI 07.05.20

Many cars sold at once? There seems to be at the money cutoff. Me more than 3 toons to sell does not work.

o
origamikiller 07.05.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
Write what cars sell, in what order, after which turn on the limit and so on, to make it clearer.