3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 07.05.20 08:27 pm

The daily limit on sale of private cars (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Who knows the subject please explain that as a Yes. Sold one yesterday on my car and there was an inscription about a daily limit. Although I sold cars for 6 pieces at a time(FROM YOUR PERSONAL GARAGE BOUGHT FOR HIS GRANDMOTHER) and all the rules were and then limit what is drawn.
(I'm not talking about the mission of Simon with its export docks at terminal 3 and not about selling cars which skomunizdili on the street)
32 Comments
Sort by:
b
bfd89 07.05.20

I sold naliczenie auto on PC at 190-205 thousand if not laziness to wait for the limited one selling for 45 minutes. or when selling through the task Manager color game and sell 2-3 pieces for 10 minutes. no there is no limit on the number of vehicles per day. and I sold equipment to half a billion

b
bfd89 07.05.20

and equipment to several million with no restrictions

M
Mishany010 07.05.20

https://rockstargames.su/news/gta-online-news/novye-limity-na-prodazhu-dyupov-v-gta-online/

M
Mishany010 07.05.20

Here you will find the answers.

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 07.05.20

Mishany010
thanks but I already read that article, and incidentally asked Rockstar support about this article and yet these bastards did not comment on it and instead gave a link to his official forum where no shit is needed and useful information... and about the article is this one still though it says only there is an inaccuracy in the limits... I for example was so
Level 1 — the restriction on the sale of 8 cars
Level 2 — restriction on the sale of 6 cars
Level 3 — restrictions on the sale of 4 cars and then I shut off function personal number...
Although the article says
Level 1 — restrictions on the sale of 40 vehicles
Level 2 — restriction on the sale of 10 cars
Level 3 — the restriction on the sale of 8 cars, and Loss of function on buying custom rooms with iFruit...

C
Cheeeel 16.10.20

In the workshop of the arena made a discount on 1 modification. Because of this discount, a car bought for 6,000 and modified for 700,000 can be sold for 900,000. It's a good idea. I sold about 30 cars and got a limit on sales. I didn't use glitches and dupes. Everything is done honestly. Somewhere read that when the limit is removed, the number of cars that can be sold per day will decrease. Who knows if this restriction will be lifted over time? If so, how long to wait.

S
Sallkey_dodge 16.10.20

Cheeeel
I sold 25 cars yesterday for the first time.
Today I could sell only 6. It's not clear.

Y
Yangmann 16.10.20

sold 29 wheelbarrows in the arena then an hour later 2 more cars and got the limit after exactly one day the limit did not pass then after another 4 czechs sold 8 m. and the limit
Judging by the coment Sallkey_dodge24 and my experience, we may think that it works so when you sold 29 cars then in the first hour 1 the machine will recover. then for about two czechs 1 car and etc.
but if you sell every hour and a half, you can sell 20 cars.
for those who don't understand, you're selling 29 cars in the arena in 0.
In the workshop of the arena made a discount on 1 modification. Because of this discount, a car bought for 6,000 and modified for 700,000 can be sold for 900,000, etc.
Wait 1 hour then 1 car in 1 or 1.5 hours in the way
but I can't check because I don't want a limit so it's just guesswork

Y
Yangmann 16.10.20

Cheeeel
and on this subject I would read know what they give but whether they shoot xs

s
solbu800 16.10.20

sold the first time x as many cars but in profit was almost 4l, in a day (another 3-4 hours) sold 6-8 cars and that's it! now I can't sell anything for 2 days...! (
I didn't know about glys, etc.

C
Cheeeel 16.10.20

I write not on the topic (the question is insignificant, so I do not see the point in creating a theme). I recently went to GTA online statistics. There are 2 points: the amount of money earned and the amount of money spent (perhaps they are called in a different way, but the meaning is the same). Somehow, the amount spent exceeds the amount earned. How is that possible? Wouldn't they be banned for it? I play a long time ago, started with PS3, then the account transferred to the PC. There is a possibility that once ago, on an old console, I had some cheater throw money off. I didn't buy any cheating myself.

A
AnPei 16.10.20

Cheeeel
Developers on the dog3 then the money was taken away because of unproven from billions left 400-500 thousand who managed to buy something did not touch, hung a banner with a warning from there and minus .