3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zem 07.05.20 08:30 pm

First impressions about the game (The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring)

I bought the game disc a couple of days ago... the Game is somewhat like a game of Warcraft3, a fan of the way I in no way are, but for LOTR I sat down for a long time. Maybe it's because I read the book(SUPER!) and watched the movie(after the book). The balance of power in the game worked very well in the game nice to play. I especially liked the huge catapult, which the dwarves had to rebuild during the second mission is just some kind of nuclear weapon. In short, it's been a while I haven't been pleased with the RTS genre. All, any loves and knows the universe of middle-earth suggest to play. By the way the game is made by Tolstoy license of Tolkien...
PS Leave your opinion about the game.
18 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 07.05.20

give us a cd key we will give u our opinion.

N
NKaado 07.05.20

Well that's my opinion. Sometimes I play WarCraft 3 on the grid. The Lord of the rings in General is almost a pure copy of WarCraft 3, but the graphics in it will be stronger. As it prettier it looks. Yes, it's catchy. I like too not a fan of RTS, but it was playing regularly. Pravdv slows down places much. Especially in the elven forest, and the computer is u n=I am not weak Atlon XP 2000+ Radeon 9000 64 m and 256 operas. Can patches to hang on to it.

Did not read the book, watched the movie. Well, in General, very kačastvennaâ and sturdy toy.

C
Cold 07.05.20

Super game! The graphics is excellent, the plot worked, the familiar characters from the films and books! I slowed down in companies on the fourth Messiah, was a glitch and half of the screen strip out, changed from 32 bit colors to 16 - of the strip has passed but the lag remained(this is on Windows 2000). Installed it on Windows 98, the bug has not passed, but the lag almost gone.

G
Gordon 07.05.20

Help me! I have a General game does not start. Says cocoa error. Can you help me, huh?

F
Freefight 07.05.20

The game, incidentally, a complete slag. This sludge have not seen. Well that is downloaded and not bought, and he swore wouldn't be here mate. Don't know why people praise the graphics, but it pulls to level 99, to hug and cry and shit and rain to hang as you like, and the gameplay... It simply is not present, nyama! as they say in my country. The whole tactic is just to watch how the dwarfs waving their hammers, bigger than themselves and the elves release their arrows the size of a hell of a spear... And that's all!
To Warcraft*and this game, well, you know. And all the creators, parasitic on various blockbusters and not invested in the game none of the work, I would hit in the face.
Summary: the Boys, in any case, do not waste your money on this scab.

G
Gordon 07.05.20

Can only say one thing. OH YOU DAMN RIGHT! PLANETU SOGLASEN

A
Alias 07.05.20

It is not necessary to be so categorical. Warcraft III is certainly a masterpiece, with it anybody will not argue (let alone try!). But it's still Blizzard.
Another thing that the film and the game to do Lord of the Rings was a bad idea. From the point of view of pocketing UEV - good, but no more. Nothing...

r
romkram 07.05.20

The game itself, but when you sit nights on duty from nefig to do you can play, it was just the floor map. cool that you can play the different characters individually, then all together.

A
Aleksandr 07.05.20

B the game has no balance at all. I elfami one shot any army of Sauron. Razv eeto well?

F
FRODO 07.05.20

Game is better than Warcraft.

P
PlayGround.ru 07.05.20

The game sucks.As they say made in haste. These morons from Very the book probably not read. Soon to be Igrushka under nazvaniem The lotd of the ring: Battle for Middle-earth ea - here nachto should pay attention.

p
puretrunks 07.05.20

daaaaa LOTR:battle for middle earth is otstoj demku igra ja videl po teliku stroe6 baracke karo4e v odnogo unita vilaziet 20 =]]]]

D
Denis 07.05.20

I downloaded the game patch.But for some reason he is not put.Says error with file Rings.exe.A link to the original Rings.exe PLIZZZ!!!

A
AlexNev 07.05.20

Share original Ring.exe

p
proROCK 07.05.20

Play the Battle for middle - earth and more interestingly in a hundred times! And war of the Ring is so-so, went for two entire nights. The balance of no (invisible archers or assassins are no problem leaking the limit of the enemy). The Warcraft engine is not impressive. Mission - a terrible and stupid (where in Tolkien it is written that killing the Balrog, first you must destroy the three sources of his power?!).
However, I do not regret that I gamasa it.
CONCLUSION: fans of Tolkien should play out of curiosity, the rest of buying a box with a disc counter!

D
Dzhek Uolters 07.05.20

In vain I bought it 6 years ago...

a
alekseyQQQQ 07.05.20

SOMEBODY CAN GIVE A LINK TO THIS GAME(OR DOWNLOAD), JUST WORKING, SEARCHED-SEARCHED, NEVER FOUND NORMAL. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 07.05.20

The first time I start the game, immediately had the impression that somewhere I have seen. Oh, right, in Warcraft. The game is really a clone of the Vario, even the style of the character models are similar. But the pros have identity. For example swaying grass that looks very much. Also liked the system of Palantir and story of the company of evil. This story tells about the rise of Sauron. And this is not in any game of middle-earth. I think for 8 game pulls.