3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HEYOW 07.05.20 08:36 pm

What sets vadimchik schools do you prefer? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Dear vasilaki, really want to know which set of schools warlocks you prefer. Preferably with arguments.
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morag_Tong 07.05.20

sandro_sar
well these stones, sockets and inlay. I was playing for a long time and next time I will play with all the DLS that will work, so have forgotten quite a lot. IS it so difficult to dopetril what I mean?

M
Manty s krovyu 07.05.20

1) Griffin - magic (axii, Quen, Igny, of aard, yrden).

2) Bear - Quen and protection + adrenaline.

3) cat - attack (not interested, because imbwa).

4) the Wolf - magic, protection, adrenaline, attack, Scasny of Geraldi. Moreover, it is his school and walk in the other armor is not logical :).

5) a Manticore - alchemy.

ATTENTION - IT WAS THE GRANDMASTER'S ARMOR ALL SCHOOLS

S
Sergey 82 07.05.20

Apparently, due to old age topics, not mentioned here Seth School Snake from Stone hearts. Great stats and appearance. Feature - very high resistance to poisons. A good choice at your level (not improved).

P
Phylakit 24.05.22

Sergei Levkin
1.) It's strange to choose armor according to beauty. In a battle with Detlaff or Toad, you will first of all think not about beauty, but about armor.
2.) When did Vampires, Corpse Eaters and Ghosts attack you at once? The bonus is not very practical. So it is with
bombs Armor of the School of the Bear (with swords, of course), then Geralt will simply not be killed. And since he is clumsy, he will be able to deliver heavy blows and easily kill enemies.