3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ashleyalicia 08.05.20 11:22 pm

Unique armor (Fallout 4)

Decided to summarize information about the unique armor in the game - meaning the armor that goes on a quest located in secret places or bought from sellers - please note that random armor with razernij bosses is not taken into account and in this regard please do not litter the topic with the screenshots of this armor, need help with just unique armor with a unique name.

Power armor
Get the experiments in the laboratory Polymer

Sells Honor and Revenge salesman BS on Prevedene, Revenge only after the destruction of Instiyute

Tessa lives in a small town called Quincy

you can get Points for the assignment from the Institute scholar Justin Ayo it from the Department of robotics, provided that you are doing a subway Undercover work" - in any case, here ay di 1B5B26

The rest you can see in the gallery http://pix.playground.ru/747766/66527/
a set of armor the Liquidator
a set of armor Mantis
a set of armor Inhabitant of the wasteland
a set of armor Illegal
a set of armor the Caretaker
a set of armor Commandos
a set of armor Destroyer
a set of armor Defender
Quest sellers that sell this armor:
Spoiler - grandmother from the diner at which sale the sword of Kition General
- the girl's mother from the asylum 81 which you return the cat
three of them Karavanska bunker hill (Doc Weathers, Cricket, armor merchant) + deb ibid.
seller BS on Prevedene
- three seller in diamond city
- two seller at the entrance to the Neighborhood
- the woman in the green dress seller in the Alliance

All these sellers rondomat their products i.e. if you went up to them and they have no unique armor, then try again another time
ID of this armor for those who are too lazy to build my own:
Spoilerly Bracers Mantis - ff010013
Right greaves Mantis - ff00ffcf
Right Bracer Caretaker - ff010443
Left Bracer Caretaker - ff00ffb8
Bib Liquidator - ff01222d
Right leggings Liquidator - ff01012f
Helmet Breaker ff0102c2
Right leg armor Breaker ff010267
Bib Breaker ff0102f2
Right Bracer armor Defender - ff01030d
Left Bracer armor Defender - ff0101a7
Helmet Commando - ff0101fd
Bib Commandos - ff010475
Bib Illegal ff010133
Right knee Illegal ff0101d8
The breastplate of Abilites Wasteland - ff0100e5
Honor ff01873e
Pasadena Power Armor: Chest - ff000eb9

From the seller Sinta at the Institute you can buy
Spoiler

Amphibious armor with which you can jump from great heights without power armor is in a secret room Mass Fusion - get to it not easy, I personally jumped to the top floor using the power armor and then walked on the wall with the trash)))
Spoiler

Quest BS Honor or dishonor" - the award depending on the result:

Quest to Find a serum for Virgil
secret Laboratory FEV in the Institute

award

DLC Automatron
Satellite dish Fort Hagen - pass the story, in the end kill the leader of the Rusty Devils ivy

Spoiler

DLC Far Harbor

Unique razvedany the marine corps
Spoiler

Screenshots of all the unique clothing in the dlc
Spoiler

44 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndreyLis 08.05.20

What's the point in these screenshots? Now, if told how to get it all, then Yes, and so...

A
AndreyLis 08.05.20

ashleyalicia
Now that's more interesting and understandable information. IMHO, the ideal would be to describe it like this: the name of the armor features + screenshot and where is the mine (for what quest give, some traders will spawn, etc.) and id for those too lazy to look for it =) and the meaning is to summarize the information? The topic is not so broad and without specifics, generally loses its meaning.
IMHO

G
Gerrarrd 08.05.20

ashleyalicia
Where can I get those goggles Liam?

H
Homikator 08.05.20

Let's have ID just listed)))
a set of armor the Liquidator
a set of armor Mantis
a set of armor Inhabitant of the wasteland
a set of armor Illegal
a set of armor the Caretaker
a set of armor Commandos
a set of armor Destroyer
a set of armor Defender

H
Homikator 08.05.20

ashleyalicia
In fact, I discontinued the game until the issue will be resolved with friezes on AMD video cards, I just do not have enough nerve, when MSI 390, at medium settings on the street frieze.

H
Homikator 08.05.20

ashleyalicia
Do you mean RAM or graphic card memory?
PS Says no such things.

L
Lu Tenant 08.05.20

ashleyalicia
All these sellers rondomat their products i.e. if you went up to them and they have no unique armor, then try again another time
Three times to start the game from the beginning and all 3 times have Arturo of DS, for example, always on sale is a True Friend. So unique things, like do not depend on the randomness - it either is, or look elsewhere.

Fist Tessa - on the quest
I got it, regardless of any quests. This Tessa is always in Quincy (do not remember exactly, but it seems in Quincy met her).

M
Mercurionio 08.05.20

Homikator
Operative. The game has a bad sense of hunger for operatives. She's one of my 8 gigs eats 6. And continues to eat more. Not corny unload old old.

L
Lu Tenant 08.05.20

ashleyalicia
and today accidentally looked and saw he had a piece of armor Honor
the Internet is full of commercials how to get unique weapons Press and pray
The same situation: what's Honor that Push and pray was originally in the inventory of the respective sellers and will not disappear with time. Maybe I broke something?

By the way, here is a list of unique weapons from FO4, if anyone is interested:
http://etalongame.com/luchshee-unikalnoe-i-redkoe-oruzhie-v-fallout-4/

A
Andrey Budarin 08.05.20

With glasses Liam glitch, you get + 2 intelligence - 1 charisma (although that + 1 charisma).

A
AndreyLis 08.05.20

ashleyalicia
Petagine power armor - on the quest
Points Liam - on the quest
Fist Tessa - on the quest

Is it all the armor that you can get by completing quests? Yes, and what quests need to perform in order to get it? How to find the quest giver? As I see it, art begins to acquire a detail that should please =) also, you've made quite a good idea to gather the information and put it on the wiki. IMHO, it would be very good. The current wiki for Fallout 4 as it is not particularly informative (for obvious reasons), and you and the other participants in this dialogue could help her filling!

r
rosomaha7 08.05.20

ashleyalicia
We have the Honor and Fist Tessa. Then Roll both of you! armor Defender! and helmet Commandos. well, bib Inhabitant of the wasteland.
Level 35 yet.

A
AndreyLis 08.05.20

ashleyalicia
Why not right here?
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4

A
AndreyLis 08.05.20

ashleyalicia
Totally agree, the description aptly, IMHO only lacks a little group and organize, and that we, by joint efforts, could do something similar about the armor, for example.

A
AndreyLis 08.05.20

ashleyalicia
It's unfortunate... but I think if you look for information in the vastness of Google and reading the comments data by the participants topics that you can rivet more or less detailed and useful.

A
AndreyLis 08.05.20

ashleyalicia
It's unfortunate... but I think if you look for information in the vastness of Google and reading the comments data by the participants topics that you can rivet more or less detailed and useful.

A
AndreyLis 08.05.20

ashleyalicia

A
A KU 08.05.20

honor and revenge(feet) in BS at the dealer, helmet in quest of BS - honor or dishonor REVENGE appears like after gg becomes the guardian

A
A KU 08.05.20

ashleyalicia
it is possible - as the outcome of the quest involves at least 2 endings to discredit the guy or to cover up for his misconduct + did not beat the plug in the quest to see how the situation will develop, and whether... in General I did not report about it - blamed it on some ghouls and got slimak. And in other options that allowed? ID and will send the screenshots later.

A
A KU 08.05.20

how ID the unique things to learn? inv gives the ID of the standard parts.