3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ashleyalicia 08.05.20 11:22 pm

Unique armor (Fallout 4)

Decided to summarize information about the unique armor in the game - meaning the armor that goes on a quest located in secret places or bought from sellers - please note that random armor with razernij bosses is not taken into account and in this regard please do not litter the topic with the screenshots of this armor, need help with just unique armor with a unique name.

Power armor
Get the experiments in the laboratory Polymer

Sells Honor and Revenge salesman BS on Prevedene, Revenge only after the destruction of Instiyute

Tessa lives in a small town called Quincy

you can get Points for the assignment from the Institute scholar Justin Ayo it from the Department of robotics, provided that you are doing a subway Undercover work" - in any case, here ay di 1B5B26

The rest you can see in the gallery http://pix.playground.ru/747766/66527/
a set of armor the Liquidator
a set of armor Mantis
a set of armor Inhabitant of the wasteland
a set of armor Illegal
a set of armor the Caretaker
a set of armor Commandos
a set of armor Destroyer
a set of armor Defender
Quest sellers that sell this armor:
Spoiler - grandmother from the diner at which sale the sword of Kition General
- the girl's mother from the asylum 81 which you return the cat
three of them Karavanska bunker hill (Doc Weathers, Cricket, armor merchant) + deb ibid.
seller BS on Prevedene
- three seller in diamond city
- two seller at the entrance to the Neighborhood
- the woman in the green dress seller in the Alliance

All these sellers rondomat their products i.e. if you went up to them and they have no unique armor, then try again another time
ID of this armor for those who are too lazy to build my own:
Spoilerly Bracers Mantis - ff010013
Right greaves Mantis - ff00ffcf
Right Bracer Caretaker - ff010443
Left Bracer Caretaker - ff00ffb8
Bib Liquidator - ff01222d
Right leggings Liquidator - ff01012f
Helmet Breaker ff0102c2
Right leg armor Breaker ff010267
Bib Breaker ff0102f2
Right Bracer armor Defender - ff01030d
Left Bracer armor Defender - ff0101a7
Helmet Commando - ff0101fd
Bib Commandos - ff010475
Bib Illegal ff010133
Right knee Illegal ff0101d8
The breastplate of Abilites Wasteland - ff0100e5
Honor ff01873e
Pasadena Power Armor: Chest - ff000eb9

From the seller Sinta at the Institute you can buy
Spoiler

Amphibious armor with which you can jump from great heights without power armor is in a secret room Mass Fusion - get to it not easy, I personally jumped to the top floor using the power armor and then walked on the wall with the trash)))
Spoiler

Quest BS Honor or dishonor" - the award depending on the result:

Quest to Find a serum for Virgil
secret Laboratory FEV in the Institute

award

DLC Automatron
Satellite dish Fort Hagen - pass the story, in the end kill the leader of the Rusty Devils ivy

Spoiler

DLC Far Harbor

Unique razvedany the marine corps
Spoiler

Screenshots of all the unique clothing in the dlc
Spoiler

44 Comments
Sort by:
A
A KU 08.05.20

Screenshots after the modification. By the way, I noticed a feature that the current - already 70+ level and legendary normal bronek (which fall out of the legendary foes) all fall down shit. Gg walks like a Tsigan - part of more protection and dressed, although these legendary pieces clogged the entire workbench to the eyeballs. And the fighting and heavy armor a couple of things literally. So when using the console I decided to try to spawn the inv using unique armour received such a scheme - enter the ID number of 10 pieces and in the inventory there are 3 light options, 3 medium, and 4 hard - ie is it something to do with how the game displays to the world the armor - current I do not understand. Why do I have heavy armor does not appear in the game - the main quest over a long time. Who understands the mechanics of the game explain how it works to have an idea of how the game is to get to the heavy versions. Play on survival.

a
ashleyalicia 08.05.20

AND KU
Helmet of the clairvoyant is given not for the quest the Honor or disgrace and quest Virgil for the Honor or disgrace provide a cover or lid with the armor T-60C Ideal, but because the conversation about Virgil follows the surrender of the quest the Honor or disgrace that you thought for him. I Virgil cured and got a Helmet of the clairvoyant and to T-60C Ideal you have to pass Clark alive as ghouls not to touch the ghouls will destroy the brotherhood.
I for five seconds and got a Helmet of the clairvoyant and T-60C Ideal is important to properly maintain the thread of conversation

A
A KU 08.05.20

ashleyalicia
And-and - won both :) I'm certainly not very closely right now, playing here and missed the dialogs you see. Thanks for the tip.

m
maximal4 08.05.20

how to get airborne armor, if anyone is interested

A
Aleksey Yaroshinskiy 08.05.20

It's Not id items!!! To get put in a drawer or the body and follow on the box and enter the inv console!
Left Bracer Mantis - ff010013
Right greaves Mantis - ff00ffcf
Right Bracer Caretaker - ff010443
Left Bracer Caretaker - ff00ffb8
Bib Liquidator - ff01222d
Right leggings Liquidator - ff01012f
Helmet Breaker ff0102c2
Right leg armor Breaker ff010267
Bib Breaker ff0102f2
Right Bracer armor Defender - ff01030d
Left Bracer armor Defender - ff0101a7
Helmet Commando - ff0101fd
Bib Commandos - ff010475
Bib Illegal ff010133
Right knee Illegal ff0101d8
The breastplate of Abilites Wasteland - ff0100e5
Honor ff01873e
Pasadena Power Armor: Chest - ff000eb9
All who have found a unique armor items put here id here.

r
rosomaha7 08.05.20

Lou Tenant
Fist Tessa - for quest = In holodilnike child-Gul.
We need to get to parents. To show for it.

a
ashleyalicia 08.05.20

Alex Yaroshinsky
your way is exactly 100% correct - and I've got an ID here just dumped the object and jabbed it in the console, if as you say it's wrong, and you need those ID's that will make you think and post a screenshot

A
Aleksey Enyutin 08.05.20

> Fist Tessa - for quest = In holodilnike child-Gul.
I got it beat Tessa in Quincy without any quest

By the way, I cured Virgil, but the helmet is not received for some reason.

A
Aleksey Enyutin 08.05.20

> and upon delivery of the job the honor or disgrace

That's how it is. I just defeated the Brotherhood before this quest. Oh well

P
Pesigolovec 08.05.20

People, has anyone collected a full set of unique armor? Well set of a liquidator or illegal. for example. XS where the parts all go. but more interesting - it gives you a complete set of extra buns.
A trick Bronius on feet I with the legendary mobs knocked a long time, but do not use, but landing wanted, but I can't jump amplitude, infection. Here's how to legally get no power armor and no bug with the flying buckets? On top you can get?

a
ashleyalicia 08.05.20

Pesigolovec
no one collected because full armor campaign in the game, only the pieces if there was information where the rest of the parts I would have long ago published here, we can the other parts in the dlc will be. and what about airborne armor - so it's not a bug with the buckets, it's a joke from the developers, otherwise it is not get

P
Pesigolovec 08.05.20

ashleyalicia
Ahhh. Well, maybe so...Airborne armor got not so difficult were in power armor with a jetpack..But still want a full set of unicalce some to collect. I have a level 70 already and a lot of different unique guns and clothing items. But the kit is still nowhere to be folded (disastrous, punitive, etc.) Want to collect and to see whether the gain if all parts of the body to wear. If anyone happened to collect - send a quick Hello, pliz)

P
Pesigolovec 08.05.20

Yes, I'd like to say a suit of Armor MAXON and Silver cloak have after pumping zdorovskoe protection. Especially MAXON. True to remove it only from the corpse can) Reverse theft tried Brandis his leathers officer of the brotherhood to pull out - did not work. Who knows - reverse theft F4 work? And whether you like in new Vegas attack the character shot his gun to pick up, then hide and leave the world (such as Virgil so his gun to take). Anyone out?

a
ashleyalicia 08.05.20

all new information is added to the cap threads

J
JackalTiny 08.05.20

J
JackalTiny 08.05.20

ashleyalicia
Add armor synths 4th generation.It sells casual trader-Scriptor.He met me on the Rocket about Sanctuary there I was sent to the bench,stands,sells now))

X
XDemonR 08.05.20

So, who played in the Headlight Harbor - where to find Leg razvedany Marine corps?

a
ashleyalicia 08.05.20

XDemonR
Sounds like their not (simple - not unique), anyway, I have been everywhere and talked with all of the quest sellers, tried all the endings so you'll have to be content with what we have

c
clearfix 08.05.20

XDemonR
Unique no. Simple to buy, or find in a container after completing the quest best forgotten

==============================

Found on the Internet ID bib Pythagoras power armor - 0022670C or 0022879C. On the 110m level, I imagine it secpanel. Received a bib with a unique name, but without the legendary properties. Actually it should be. But the whole joke is that I got no T-45 or T-51, and X-01! In theory, at a high level so you can quest and get it? If one is not passed it still has a high level - check out thorium

====================
Here dug another reservation ID. But remember, when spawned it will be without legendary properties:
Fist Tessa - 00140C53
Revenge (T-60) - 00140C3F

a
ashleyalicia 08.05.20

clearfix
That's right - I also tried them with a duplicate - the game does not allow you to despawning them ready in the console, so if you want to get the armor with the correct name and properties it is necessary to perform the job - Photoaging obtained for experiments in the laboratory the polymer and T-60C Ideal for the quest the Honor or disgrace - both of these armor described in the cap threads, YouTube is full of clips how to get them