3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Rangaev 08.05.20 11:23 pm

The result is Solo EU for 20h. game (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

Just want to share the result of the game in pubs, because I think that playing on a good level for such a short amount of time.

20h. games (steam stat.) = Top 1300 EU

Ps: Write your results below, preferably with a clock in the game :P

48 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaychik 08.05.20

Not bad, I have a little modest, screenshot later do.

I
Igor Rangaev 08.05.20

Bunny
I'll wait :D

M
Mijers 08.05.20

90+ hours.

I
Igor Rangaev 08.05.20

Mijers
Well, and what tactics you play? Or always different (like to have)?

M
Mijers 08.05.20

Igor Ranges
As necessary. Actually, I'm often planted in crowded places like Sosnovka, Fix Georgiopoli.

I
Igor Rangaev 08.05.20

Mijers
Personally, I think that any risk is an unnecessary risk, so try to play more save)

A
Almip 08.05.20

How do people raise the rating,simply put in a raw game,a bunch of bugs,delay,I do not care,they added maps,weapons,but not the most necessary for a normal game. Dunno why you have such strong nerves,personally I killed x@eve cloud times purely because of bugs,not because of their own mistakes,some good luck,and I was hit for 1.5 hour

I
Igor Rangaev 08.05.20

Almir
XS, I have like all the rules. The maximum of the blue on the car Motsyk flew to the moon)) Again, each Internet and different config, so it happens + and in truth the game is raw (has fiksanaly refills only recently -_- uzhs)

D
Djinno 08.05.20

Almir
Almir wrote:
I do not care
You okay in General? The game is not messed up?

b
balabxl 08.05.20

Igor Ranges
Win rate does not speak at all or anything, no offense). In the game you can reach the top, never fired. You have a K/d of 0.7, that is, you played in the negative, as you put it : play save, holed up in the house, shkerilsya and the like, then you just died . Don't chase wines top, play top kills, learn to Amity, to kill. Of course, to each his own, but all.

A
Almip 08.05.20

Djinno
Not would not care for a couple of patches they would have fixed,but no Sori,Dodik on razrabo

I
Igor Rangaev 08.05.20

SHAGGY67
Look, people are playing on 3 parameters : Win Rating/ Kill Rating / Rating, and I will say this, all these tops is in the game and it is logical that for every person your top, because the goals are DIFFERENT. So if I play on the PTS, it does not mean that everyone should play.

C
ColonelJason 08.05.20

Almir
Well, the main thing that life is a rewarder according to merit: Dodik developed now sits and eats dosik, poor, and all forgotten, and you, the big expert on games, and, presumably , an outstanding expert in his professional field, basking in the glory, recognition and success. I am sure that something you created and bought by the millions and at any point in time is used by hundreds of thousands of people. Not that any DIY Dodik.

Z
Zaychik 08.05.20

Igor Ranges

I
Igor Rangaev 08.05.20

GLDJ
Ehh, I was wondering when you poyavishsya

I
Igor Rangaev 08.05.20

Bunny
It's not quite the same, is a statistic and a rating of what?

b
balabxl 08.05.20

Igor Ranges
Then you are just a whipping boy, which can only sit, naked, with the pump in the toilet). Plus a player with 1-2 kill, which I get, only regret, nothing more).

C
ColonelJason 08.05.20

GLDJ
And how weird looking guys who go on the forums comp. games and tell the guys there how strange they look...

C
ColonelJason 08.05.20

GLDJ
It is a statement of fact, it is not meant to be original, it aims to describe reality.

Z
Zaychik 08.05.20

Igor Ranges
5664 :)