3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Rangaev 08.05.20 11:23 pm

The result is Solo EU for 20h. game (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

Just want to share the result of the game in pubs, because I think that playing on a good level for such a short amount of time.

20h. games (steam stat.) = Top 1300 EU

Ps: Write your results below, preferably with a clock in the game :P

48 Comments
Sort by:
C
ColonelJason 08.05.20

GLDJ
Carefully reviewing our conversation from the standpoint of formal logic, came to the conclusion that you're right. My thesis:weird looking guys who go on the forums comp. games and tell the guys there how weird they look. Your answer:you're wrong. Ergo: people with this behavior don't look weird. Indeed, if we use basic knowledge in biology and sociology, we recall that, thanks to penicillin, and some semblance of social equality, individuals who have previously been eliminated by natural selection according to the criterion of mentally unsound, was able to breed in large numbers, and are now everywhere. So, you're absolutely right: there is nothing strange in the presence of this kind of items on the forums. Congratulations on a confident victory in the dispute.

B
Bombardirovschik 08.05.20

SHAGGY67
battle Royale is not at all about the shooting genre in General.
The main objective of the game is to SURVIVE as long as possible and not to make frags.
You can even sestritsa and sit around for the whole round in a corner and then become the only survivor.
You can be in the top ten of the survivors repeatedly without firing a single shot.

b
balabxl 08.05.20

Bomber
Stupid excuse for those who sits and plays from the minus sign in the house that will go çelik. The survival rate is higher when you know what you're doing, aim will save your ass in the box when you çelik shot in the back while you give head with Karyaka turned around. Yes, purge you can not kill and top to do, so...?) Okay on the stream it was when zero Killa - win, but if the person is just playing house, one is nothing more than saskarne. To sit in the house for 30 minutes, that's fun.
Yes, everyone chooses for themselves gameplay, but damn that better, you took the top 1 killam, or 10 or more? If kerissa, then to the public this exhibit, pathetic.

B

SHAGGY67
pathetic to ignore the main goal of the game and run Rashit if you play battlefield or cs.
What for then in General play in battle Royale when there are hundreds of other shutanov with desyatkami.
While the fools there wet each other you survive this and juice.
Just the intensity in the game will be if everyone will try to survive as long as possible, then the end of the round will survive more people and narrowing the space will add a glow and as a result, the tiny patch will be a massacre and not a game when at the start of the game raseri each other wet packs, and 30 people left after the first 5 minutes of the game on a huge map
SHAGGY67
SHAGGY67 posted by:ayim will save your ass in the box when you çelik shot in the back while you give head with Karyaka, turning
well, if you put the aimbot you can run to the center, bringing all on-the-go stupid.
you write like you're just killing all living things within the blast radius , lol.
then there is no point to play if all rolled roundhouse to the head in the box shot in the back.
although most die in the first minutes of the game.

b
balabxl 08.05.20

Bomber
On the scanty patch where the area or field where it often happens where, who slept with a shotgun, he dies, and you are, with zero kill crawling in the grass, though not killed, God, and kill Polish people. Congratulations, you took the top 1 Kilom. Funny, isn't it?
The goal of the game in this case, the player chooses, and choose a passive role, is not strong people).
The label of the game ( survival shooter ), that is, pubg not only world right? Right. What is it then? Why people compare the world of the game ( daise, rust ), with gothami? Why?

B

SHAGGY67
yeah, the strong man's merge in the first 5 minutes of battle, I see it happens every time.

b
balabxl 08.05.20

Bomber
Everyone chooses their own gameplay again. But if you play passively, you shouldn't be put on public display, except for the resentment that does not cause.

b
balabxl 08.05.20

Igor Ranges
And then somebody's mother, child? What are you talking about? What is kDa? What, you are.

b
balabxl 08.05.20

Bomber wrote:
well, if you put the aimbot you can run to the center, bringing all on-the-go stupid.
you write like you're just killing all living things within the blast radius , lol.
then there is no point to play if all rolled roundhouse to the head in the box shot in the back.
although most die in the first minutes of the game.
I didn't say I kill everything, I throw the article will not, because in solo, I just did not play after the wipe stats. K/D was 2.13, which is roughly a month and a half ago, before the wipe, in Asia more than 3 ( for obvious reasons ).

Yes, it is cod, and every game will not win you will die just as landed as the loot no, but it does not justify that it is worth every rink to sit for 30 minutes in the house, and to flee from the zone of playing the save .

B

SHAGGY67
This suggests that you jump out, you merge the two crayfish and then you get killed in the first minutes of the game.
not proud of these accomplishments
you're useless for the game and game experience of other players who make it through to finals

b
balabxl 08.05.20

Bomber
Well, if camping, for some, a diagnosis is positive, then everything's clear). This I think will leave, I see no reason to continue razmusolivat the subject.

B

SHAGGY67
I say again - the game is not crammed full of kills or capture points.
When you play Deathmatch games or is there a capture that camping is not productive and out of place as the goal implies action.
And when the task of the game is to be the sole survivor of the strategy of non-intervention and campista is the most rational strategy which meets the concept of the game and genre.
you would have came to a branch of the Hitman and they said that there is a weak sitting alone and strangle the enemy from behind and not going to rush with a machine gun..

C
ColonelJason 08.05.20

Bomber
Can't agree with the term interference. To avoid any unnecessary risks, Yes, definitely. But not to intervene, this is not rationally approach since any non-dead enemy, in the future, a sniper behind you. So, if there is a possibility someone is safe and guaranteed to kill - silly not use it.
Overall the game is not about killing but a hindrance to good kill-skill is clearly not called. It's like in real life. The number of the people you've killed, of course, is not a universal measure of success in life, but admit it, if you had a friend who would have won the war a couple of dozen kills, in some situations you'd rather be with him and not with those who know better than to sneak around, too, though, life in General, is also rather about the survival than about the murder.

B

ColonelJason

ColonelJason wrote:But not to intervene, this is not rationally approach since any non-dead enemy, in the future, a sniper behind you. So, if there is a possibility someone is safe and guaranteed to kill - silly not use it.
of course, better to finish the remaining survivors, but provided that you're confident that your shots are not running with the crowd

ColonelJason wrote:but, you see, if you had a friend who would have won the war a couple of dozen kills, in some situations you'd rather be with him and not with those who know better than to sneak around, too, though, life in General, is also rather about the survival than about the murder.
I do not agree. That's a life situation that mimics the game -
Who would you want to be with the two of you against 20 armed people (or just enter the territory captured by the enemy) -
1. With scillonian which is hung with grenades as a Martyr and breaks his head on the bricks?
2. With a scout sniper which is masked by the tomatoes and knows all the escape routes?
so even in the real world single men always act secretly and attack, or rush is strictly for organized groups, preferably with the support of armored vehicles and air support and so on, but not for saboteurs.
Whenever possible, caused by any type of support not to engage in open battle.
steers cold calculation and not rush across the field

C
ColonelJason 08.05.20

Bomber
Look, it all depends on the details of the situation (that's why I said,in certain situations). If you just need to sneak through a forest full of enemies, the one here, nor the fact that a sniper, even the local Forester is more useful cheloveka. But if the two of you in the house, and the 20 his have stormed, on what the sniper with his disguise,tomatoes and escape routes?

A
Argonec124 08.05.20

the people you are talking about ? the results have several times canceled what you're bragging at all, 10 battles played for 5 hours,cancelled , and then another 20 for 5 hours, canceled. and after another 5 hours for the 4th time, learned to play the game more optimized learned to get out of the 20 hours showed the result for the last 5 hours after the cancellation and I'm a cool dude and you all G..BUT.. that's when ofitsialke will be released after the next cancellation results. then we begin to measure pussy )))

I
Igor Rangaev 08.05.20

Argonec124
Lol, 1 time I endured a rating in June and then in order to fix the system of calculation of PTS... you hike the hidden pool)

I
Igor Rangaev 08.05.20

Argonec124
Well, while stable for now, I'm satisfied ;)

A
Argonec124 08.05.20

Igor Ranges
And you cash once you generate 20 hours talking to me about 1 time you remember, I have 160 hours of online time, and during that time I recall 3 cases reset the stats, but do not know how long you have played 20 hours, maybe half a year, and sit to prove how tough you are

I
Igor Rangaev 08.05.20

Argonec124
5-6 days is enough to check the statistics)