3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stown12 08.05.20 11:40 pm

DLC: the Old Iron King (Dark Souls 2)

Tell me how many in Moscow, comes the second DLC for dark???
37 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeoXY 08.05.20

PS Already

S
StiNgeR... 08.05.20

26 Aug 14 00 GMT

s
siame 08.05.20

Hmm, then what's wrong with me? Now 27.08, almost 3 nights and the door to the DLC is not open. Time I in Moscow.

L
LanceCR1T 08.05.20

No one knows when the DLC will appear in the Russian PSN?

k
kokoz80 08.05.20

siame
I had that with the first Supplement,(I bought the season pass and separately)the incentive was written something like uninstalled or unloaded,do not remember,though, has been written to install automatically,though it did happen,but only after several relogon the stim,perhaps you have the same problem,in short, see the key in the bag from the DLS,if you have the DLS installed,if not key then something has newscenefiles

k
kokoz80 08.05.20

csslancer220
PSN seems to appear late in the day,therefore today

L
LanceCR1T 08.05.20

All fine... Have a Season Pass in PSN, offers to buy DLC.

s
stOKnam 08.05.20

csslancer220
yeah, 479 rubles 0_o
Yes, do not panic, I just think it is necessary to wait still))

O
Ogyr4ig 08.05.20

stOKnam
A new addition created by sadists. Therefore, rejoice for your nerves.

p
pavloalex 08.05.20

Ogyr4ig
...so bad?
Damn it, not will remember the first Darku and how I liked it, from the first stage to the second part was to turn up. To the quality of slack the first part , as the moon on all fours: Kalamita,Artorius, little SIF, Manus and hisfriend, who asks his soul...the whole area is beauty.

O
Ogyr4ig 08.05.20

pavloalex
Well here too there are local Arteries) I times with 16 failed. And the second boss is that difficult to access, and between the fire and fog there are a shitload of enemies.
The boss is fast and bouncy, but the important thing is not to hurry)
Well, the third boss trash. Demon from foundry 2. But to get to it - hell. From this I got so bombed that I'm probably not going to kill him.
Even of the Covenant of the Champions had to get out of this DLS.
Although this is on ng+. Ng easier it should be.

X
Xmax1234 08.05.20

pavloalex
you are wrong dear, in the first DLS we saw a dragon-like panorama (which is weaker than stronger), the second addition is the boss is not inferior to the Arteries (ser Alan kind of an asshole), and the second half of the fight with ashen knight easy as not to call.
PS For me, Elana and grave robbers, on ng+9 and remained not kill (same problems was with the Guard from the first part but not with the Arteries (2 attempts) and Manus(4 attempts) NG+7)

p
pavloalex 08.05.20

Xmax1234
...maybe, but I'm not just talking about bosses, but about the design of the locations.
And I'm not talking about how they are passed on NG nth passage, I'm just talking about the addition and the game in General.
About design, if you want, about what we just read about sir Artorius, and here now, fighting with him... I hope you understand what I mean.

X
Xmax1234 08.05.20

pavloalex
Give an example please, and then if we talk about the traveler of the abyss (the addition of the first part), then there is a third part of the location blatantly copied a Garden the Roots of the original, and the rest part is just a platformer with two forks and black depths (the same location of the abyss of the second part as many as 3).

s
siame 08.05.20

Why blue demon from the foundry called trash? You the history of the Iron citadel and king have a little smoke? This particular demon was the furry animal that has contributed to their downfall. His presence in the depths, in the base of the tower, just a matter of course.

X
Xmax1234 08.05.20

siame
These demons are essentially just animated armor (as armored knights), who became obsessed with something from the depths, in addition wanted to see the essence and not the second demon, with exactly the same movements.

B
Booooooom 08.05.20

Xmax1234
It's better to have 3 bosses instead of 2.Hack I would not call it.He added the horn and changed the color :D. But this is possible in the workshop to do it)).Trash in the other.Soul didn't even change.Left exactly the same and the reward for it is exactly the same sword.Could the diversity to change the subject to the exchange.

O
Ogyr4ig 08.05.20

Booooooom, siame
Well, the demon that ruined king we killed in the iron citadel (the first demon from the foundry). And at the very bottom of the tower had to be something terrible, but not exactly the same demon blue color, the presence of which is not even explained.))
And the location - a gig. In the first fire, sprig without the ability to go back and run through the enemies to the fog that here. Only here hardcore.

B
Booooooom 08.05.20

Ogyr4ig
What is hardcore?I ran to the boss even without taking damage.Nobody is forcing you to kill all those mobs.

O
Ogyr4ig 08.05.20

Booooooom
Hard to run with 40% loading, when castaeda slowing and you start to move as Havel + AoE lightning + homing arrows...
In comparison with a couple of sleepy poison statues from the first DLS hardcore.
And nagradka in the form of a boring boss - so-so.