3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stown12 08.05.20 11:40 pm

DLC: the Old Iron King (Dark Souls 2)

Tell me how many in Moscow, comes the second DLC for dark???
37 Comments
Sort by:
p
pavloalex 08.05.20

Xmax1234
The roots garden-I agree, but in the past, as it were, and this is his thing. The rest of the platforming...not noticed, but the topography was not unlike the passages of the first stage to Darhk 2.

k
kokoz80 08.05.20

Plz tell who is this,I understand this mod?watched a few videos and did not understand,someone writes a mod,someone that the entire map blue to light need it in the form bare in the form of phantom Pyromancer zlosny

N
Narato 08.05.20

who is this I don't know ,but if the DLC crown of the sunken king that there should not be ,and should be an ancient Slayer ,so like his name,he may be in the form of biofeedback because of this Covenant.

k
kokoz80 08.05.20

Кирилл2517
;)this is one of the screenshots for examples,here it is in the form of a boss,if you can drive in YouTube or Google ,but there is some pentecosta trolls I am talking to them feel unworthy,Russian there and in the comments write a Blizzard,I passed the game many times, is not met,that was interesting

v
vinni18 08.05.20

clear dick mod videos even if you look at the end like this :)

v
vinni18 08.05.20

not even a mod can, and cleverly mounted invasion ) can assume :)

G
Gold-man 08.05.20

Cheats usual. Someone decided to have fun.

S
Stiratel 2010 08.05.20

And boy it burns. At me from these cheaters , the jaw droops

_
_SHERHAN____ 08.05.20

Stiratel 2010
For such in hell separate boiler...

k
kokoz80 08.05.20

a good enemy,jester Thomas is a similar style of fighting,only Thomas without darkness,apparently the same as he wondered how same it took

S
Stiratel 2010 08.05.20

_SHERHAN____
I would like to run into him. It basically already endured more than once.

_
_SHERHAN____ 08.05.20

Stiratel 2010
Enough of these vampires...

S
Stiratel 2010 08.05.20

_SHERHAN____
I do not understand these players. Maybe they're so miserable in pvp this is just cheating and can. On consoles of course such a scale is not present.

k
kokoz80 08.05.20

vinni18
well if the mod interesting is the note on your screen writing at the NPC Boss spirit of invaders all word for word when you beat them, the only Dark spirit .probably some cut content mods like that include)on the cleverly mounted an invasion really looks like

v
vinni18 08.05.20

kokoz80
Yes, most likely the latter) fashion, to rewrite the Dark on the Boss, screwed on the model of the boss lights and other effects, etc.) and he has himself not as a boss) and when he dies video, actually, even death the same as from an intruder :) well this is purely my opinion)) there is no cut then no, otherwise on the same DS-wiki already long ago that everything would be excavated, and other researchers in Dark Souls there are a shitload :) about this cut content knew every player :)

PS dear anonymous rater than the two of us to kill, advanced(a) his theory regarding this :)

j
john_117 08.05.20

Gold-man
Cheats usual. Someone decided to have fun.

lol, well vaschet is not an ordinary cheats
is only by the pros that they know how to write scripts

N
Nikname IbR0GiM 08.05.20

Who will win the Smoky knight
the sign of the fourth fire for coop in LAN VK Samat Temirov