3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Exsairen 10.05.20 10:47 am

Budget computer (65-70 thousand)

Good day, dear!
I think the title and so everything is clear. Interested in a PC for 65-70K, distribute outline in regard_ru(pretty low prices+Assembly goes, Cheb myself with a file not to sit) -
Spoilerimg.playground.ru/images/0/1/Bezimyanniy-81.png&.. width=780 height=822.13567839196 />
The computer went out 67730 rubles.
----------
Components:
The housing ACCORD P-28B Black - cheap, good design.
Motherboard ASUS Z170-P - took the recommendations of the familiar, +DDR-4 and the price is not much bite.
Intel Core i5 - 7600 OEM wanted, of course, take the I7, but it hurts to look at the price.(may change to I5 7600k, but is it worth it ?)
Cooler for CPU AeroCool Verkho 2 - not very expensive + good cooling(judging by the comments).
Memory 16Gb DDR4 2400MHz Patriot Signature - Yes, I know, for gaming and 8GB is enough, but I often crash in some games, +the browser is running(the current 8GB in the stretch).
NVidia GeForce GTX1060 ASUS PCI-E 6144Mb - the choice fell on it, price+performance.
Hard drive 2Tb SATA-III Toshiba (DT01ACA200) - great hard drive, price+quality.
Power supply 600W 3Cott 3Cott-600-REVO v2.3 RTL - drew active PFC, lowest price.
Fan case Aerocool 120mm DS Black - the quiet solution for the case.
2nd Fan for case Cooler Master Silencio FP120 - 'm thinking to remove from the Assembly, but I'm afraid for higher temperature.
-----------
I would of course use SSD, but not with this budget. The 120GB will not be enough, most likely.
In computers I rummage a little, the outline is already deduced on existing knowledge, please sneakers not much to throw.
If you have any recommendations, please point out existing errors/schools with that build. No need to say that it is better to save up some money and buy a better one, I know this is true, but there is no way.
74 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 10.05.20

Exsairen
Exsairen wrote:
can change to I5 7600k, but is it worth it ?
If you do not intend to overclock the cent., it is not necessary, but then the question arises: why buy a Mat. fee that supports overclocking through an unlocked multiplier CPU?

E
Exsairen 10.05.20

Len4ik00N
Quite simply, I advised her.:)
Very keen on overclocking don't plan to. But, damn, what was the motherboard stick, Cheb was not killed stuff ?

l
lokkie 10.05.20

Exsairen wrote:
can change to I5 7600k, but is it worth it ?
Worth it.
Video Pascal under such a processor and you gift did not give up. See card 4Gb for 900серию inclusive, provided that will change in 7600К.
Memory under 7600К, ДДР4-2133, DDR3-1333. And the patriots with gigabytes good spire, just great..with the others not really. Poshukayte which are better suited to ASUS, if you take the mother. And under 7600К it is necessary to take, or similar.
Graphics card too, by the way, if the mother of Esus and the graphics card is better than ASUS.
Hard Toshiba, complain about it.. however I have also Toshiba already, like still alive.. complaints have not yet been. )
Then again, maybe they have a Gigabyte of just such friendship, I have a mother Gigabyte.

M
Merkats 10.05.20

Expensive Mat. the fee for the private Prots. It is better to take then cost is cheaper and the money saved put it on 1070.

E
Exsairen 10.05.20

lokkie
The Assembly is not balanced in terms of CPU ? I5 will not be able to squeeze out of GTX1060 ?

E
Exsairen 10.05.20

Merkats
No way. Even if you save on the Mat. Board, money is not enough to GTX1070 only if it does not take.

l
lokkie 10.05.20

Exsairen wrote:
I5 will not be able to squeeze out of GTX1060 ?
Not one LGA can't wring except 2011.

E
Exsairen 10.05.20

lokkie
and I7 ?

l
lokkie 10.05.20

Exsairen wrote:
and I7 ?
Any.
Under Pascal do you need the Assembly on the platform LGA2011, and on it you have no money.
Well, not if you take the bluff, take Pascal. business is yours.

M
Merkats 10.05.20

Exsairen
How much is the cheapest 1070 where do you live?

PS Keep listening to the commentator taller, he is a noble person carrying the garbage. i5 7600 will not be able to reveal 1060? This is the finish.

E
Exsairen 10.05.20

lokkie
And, it's in the motherboard, got it. Will adjust, thanks.

A
Alexandrovitch 10.05.20

Motherboard from another manufacturer take. Or otherwise you will burn all to hell. As itapevi

E
Exsairen 10.05.20

Merkats
I live in Tatarstan, but the computer will go to Moscow. 37-39r - there's a limit.
Here:
Спойлерhttp://screenshot.ru/upload/images/2017/07/18/f7cd73f06902a76dce161.png

l
lokkie 10.05.20

Merkats wrote:
uncover 1060? This is the finish.
You show me how reveals LGA1151, dual controller, Pascal for which you need a four channel controller. :D

M
Merkats 10.05.20

GRiDOX
No disgrace to mention the name of this clown and pet shkoloty. Motherboard from Asus the most common for processors from Intel, especially for overclocking. Shit just cheaper boards from Gigabyte, the key word is cheap.

M
Merkats 10.05.20

lokkie
And? Gtx 1060 is the same as the 980, which I drove for another 2500K. I would understand if we were talking about 1080 ti, but about 1060 budget, so even with the best i5 CPU without an unlocked multiplier, well amuse people - that is your mission.

l
lokkie 10.05.20

Merkats wrote:
Gtx 1060 is the same as the 980,
You know better differently.. that's for sure. )

M
MagicHero 10.05.20

lokkie
OMG enough with the crap, if hardware zero it is better to be silent. Your Assembly this personal confirmation, where just the processor and close do not open the card. Sometimes she even half not working and what the performance is now below average.
lokkie wrote:
Video Pascal under such a processor and you gift did not give up. See card 4Gb for 900серию inclusive, provided that will change in 7600К.
why would he video card, 4 gigs? it is senseless buying because 4 gig in many games is already very close.

A
Apti 10.05.20

Trash your build for the money. I would have thrown, but I'm too lazy.. Wait until somebody competent does not tell...))))
But the mother, PSU, coolers, VC, the hull directly in the furnace))))

M
MagicHero 10.05.20

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
You show me how reveals LGA1151, dual controller, Pascal for which you need a four channel controller. :D
ha ha ha dude you have real head problems. Everyone here is 1080 with no issues at 1151 socket and reveals it is 2 times more powerful so that there is even 2 of these cards and it is 4 times more powerful and you are another nonsense.
But have you ever responded for the market and not faded once again as a woman, let's proof, real proof which are confirmed by tests and not your delusions, or you'll be really chatty and cowardly woman, just constantly run away. you claim that it was as you said so should be proof of your delusional fantasies have just got )))