3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Ti-Just_RZN 11.10.19 11:16 pm

Quest \"Baptism of fire\" has killed too many of your people (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

EPS play the pirates, 1.2.5 + hotfix from the code. Set to pass Red between two fires. Going through a Baptism of fire, known 3 ways, and burned all the arrows, the food was not poisoned. And in the battle near the first bridge, by killing all of the robbers mistake Killed too many of your people. What to do?
65 Comments
Sort by:
T
Ti-Just_RZN 11.10.19

Irrelevant

K
Karim Sadykov 11.10.19

The same garbage

66clown66 11.10.19

Ti-Just_RZN
Same garbage, how to not apply your mind!

u
u3epJlu 11.10.19

The exploration of sabotage did not. In the mission it was hot the first time too, died all allies, but the second time through. Oh my, this fight in massive battles...

66clown66 11.10.19

u3epJlu
So I sabotage did and explored all. And when the assault begins, the allies do not die, but I noticed that many of your allies were killed, the task failed. And so constantly even after reboot, and even the opponents are not attacking you. I do not understand what it is.

L
Liga315 11.10.19

same garbage, all made camp, did some recon, and sabotage made - but still writes Killed too many of your people despite the fact that none of us died)

L
Liga315 11.10.19

Ti-Just_RZN
even if said as decided)

s
seborgey 11.10.19

Ti-Just_RZN
here it is decided how? I day on it killed, all in vain

T
Ti-Just_RZN 11.10.19

Karim Sadykov
66clown66
Liga315
seborgey
Panov, there are 3 options to solve this problem:
1) Simple preprohormone quest
2) Preprohormone broken arrows and poison food
3) Before asking for help in Talmage, not to take the quest from Mrs. Stephanie
Don't know what exactly, but I helped

66clown66 11.10.19

Ti-Just_RZN
Did not help( tried everything and not work out

S
Skaneroff 11.10.19

66clown66
Hi, don't know if you can help this tactic, but it helped me. I hell cut out the whole camp, then poisoned and set on fire arrows and about a miracle! it worked. (The most important thing I realized to cut everyone that had any left.)

d
don.ivanovic2015 11.10.19

Сканерoff
I did the same and nifiga did not help

S
Skaneroff 11.10.19

don.ivanovic2015
May have missed someone in the tent sleeping was my I ate noticed. Accordingly, I camp cut before putting the pan Mare or something.

d
don.ivanovic2015 11.10.19

Сканерoff
we looked everywhere, but there was not one
right now I tried only to look at the way there without any killing and only there
the same garbage che do

S
Skaneroff 11.10.19

don.ivanovic2015
Damn, says my authority here. I helped only only. However this is still a couple of queston side did and got into a fight at the local Boxing. And only after that, went to the camp to cut all and it worked.

T
Trimmian 11.10.19

Someone can throw a save game after this damn quest?

A
AmirK 11.10.19

The same problem
Burned arrows, poisoned food, even killed all in the camp and still POPs up "Killed too many of your people"

D
DrAgon_steel 11.10.19

Killed too many of your people for your for some reason, are considered to be bandits as soon as they dying a lot - the failure of the mission.
Kill the first group over the bridge, not allowing them to call for backup, whatever - next group - a failure.
And the gang thinks of you - its - not attacked.
XS what to do.

D
DrAgon_steel 11.10.19

Hosted by replay My buddy Pat - in conversation with the bandits at the mill chose an aggressive style of conversation rolling, they were gone, chase did not. Peta killed. On the basis of the bandits cut all (agrilis at once), and burned all the arrows in the food is added instead of the poison - poison, good recipe knew and 6 pieces welded. Option said - a lot. Then from the chain quest in battle. Poured from a bow all in a row.
PS. The leader had the 1 arrow in the head, although cut-scene - a hell on earth.

F
FOXOZORD 11.10.19

All of the above is tried ! Did not help (((