3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Ti-Just_RZN 11.10.19 11:16 pm

Quest \"Baptism of fire\" has killed too many of your people (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

EPS play the pirates, 1.2.5 + hotfix from the code. Set to pass Red between two fires. Going through a Baptism of fire, known 3 ways, and burned all the arrows, the food was not poisoned. And in the battle near the first bridge, by killing all of the robbers mistake Killed too many of your people. What to do?
65 Comments
Sort by:
n
newman55 11.10.19

I just crashes the game when I get to the boss. Don't know what to do, version 1.5

t
tokara 11.10.19

Hello! Also faced this problem... I have been outplayed in every one, even wanted to remove, but finally found one option. Play the game version 1.6
Here have already mentioned that the bug lies in the fact that the bandits just take GG his and no ways to bundle these villains I personally did not help, so I had to poolnight.

IMPORTANT!!!
The following method worked only when I did all this right BEFORE the quest a baptism of fire. I had a save game where pan Diviso I said that is not yet ready to go to pribyslavice, and in the meantime PODNOSTYU passed the quest from his wife. Thus, booting to continue the storyline, I just had to come to Devise and say that I'm ready. Total: loaded - has pohimichit table - agreed to go to fight.

And again, don't know if this is relevant, but started a quest ONLY Board reputation of the rest of the range table included only indestructibility (didn't want stabbed on this quest :-) ) ito, only after was convinced that I am attacked and there was star of its waste.

I got the good old cheat Engin, ran the table (took out under the cheats):

Then select the table to Activate Table/Faction Reputation. There changed values of positions ID19 - ID20, ID76, as shown in the pictures:

After that, I stepped in and talked to Devicem. After seeing the cut-scene, I appeared on the screen the icon of the approaching battle (before that was nothing like this).

I hope someone can help because I registered here just for this )))

M
Margu 11.10.19

People guess what? Case in Chita, and more specifically in the Maximum reputation. Remember when you first started talking with the bandits and sheep? Those who turned on the cheat to max reputation at the beginning of the game... I don't even know what to advise you...

W
Warrior Spirit 11.10.19

Decided to turn off the cheat to max reputation to find any squad of bandits with armor similar to settled in the camp (found on the road to Skalice) get them after talking device that will be ready to battle and forward

V
Venom_Hunter 11.10.19

https://vk.com/page-1112285_55118940
It explains about setting fire to a haystack near the wall that it facilitates the passage of the mission... is It real? Has anyone tried that? I just could not resist after a heap of failed attempts to pass this mission and blew the game to hell... Until I find a concrete version of the passage even download again no desire.....

l
lSHl 11.10.19

Shorter! This is NOT a BUG! I lohanulsya and many who have come here most likely too! XD
In short, thanks to cheat codes we made friends with the enemy.
And if completely, I had to load a save before the quest My friend Peta (because that's where we first meet opponents as fraction) and replay it all over again with disabled cheat on reputation. By the way, even then during the siege I had to shoot someone in the eye, what would the opponents of the took me seriously. And nevertheless, other cheats I didn't switch off, only reputation.
Here is such rofl.

K
Kiker_48 11.10.19

tokara
SPS. worked. Anyone stuck in this quest you will use a table for Cheat Engine {mrcaesar} by this method.

M
Monomh 11.10.19

Yay! Found a way! If you do not fulfill the orders rastrea at the destruction of piratical camps, then you are lucky! After the quest My buddy pet, you reported the Mare, and go to Device, but say that is not ready. And begin to perform tasks for the destruction of the camps. After this Baptism of fire, goes with a Bang! But we must remember that once you have committed sabotage(and if in the course of sabotage(arson arrows,food poisoning) you dressed in clothes of Polotsk), it is necessary to change into something else.

W
Wineapple45 11.10.19

Kiker_48
how did you manage to get this table to work? I have not activated it does not read the address.

I
I_S_K_R_A_ 11.10.19

All ass, nothing helps

89835386265 11.10.19

Sekundant75RUS
Helped

L
LOONY9000 15.07.20

The problem is reputation. Those who use coaches there a function max reputation. It is not necessary to press. The solution is simple. Before going for exploration going to kill robbers in Skalica. Remind not including max reputation. Then go for exploration if not started agrisa so little bandits stuffed.

M
Maksim2321 15.07.20

can give save one thread, the main thing that without DLS

w
wtu-2 15.07.20

tokara
Unfortunately I did not succeed. In this table, which I downloaded from this site, no these positions.
And where there is to find turnips to the Polovtsy I couldn't find.

b
battledemon 17.10.20

The same bug, but there is a way to get around it, to the church before storming it not to get a gun. As soon as I got it, I wrote, "Too many of your allies died."

N
Nick bick 17.12.20

Sekundant75RUS
I did everything as it was written and in the same sequence, it helped, thank you very much) otherwise I decided to even pass it by the almighty with a trainer and then such a dead end) helped out)

S
Sir_Dimanic94 18.06.21

1. Open a folder named Data in the installation directory. (KingdomComeDeliverance Data)
2. Make a backup copy of Scripts.pak on your desktop. (Just in case - so as not to check all the game files if you make a mistake).
3. Right-click the Scripts.pak file and use 7-zip to “open the archive” (do not try to unzip or decompress the pak file. This will damage it and obviously add unwanted metadata to it).
4. In the 7-zip file browser go to Scripts.pak / Libs / AI / quests /
5. Select the q_pribBattle.xml file and press F4 - this allows you to edit the file without unpacking / unpacking it. (Do not try to backup q_pribBattle.xml, as you cannot reinsert the backup back into Scripts.pak without damaging it).
6. Remove the following lines from the file and save the changes. (After closing the editor, you will be asked again if you want to save the xml file inside Scripts.pak. Say yes).
To stop the Too Many Victims error, you need to remove the code below:

A
Alexey Kondratyev 12.07.21

Sir_Dimanic94 Thank you
very much, very helpful!

O
Oomph2007 14.09.21

Sir_Dimanic94
Thank you for a ride

n
nikots5s 08.12.21

Sir_Dimanic94