3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prokop4ik 10.05.20 10:53 am

There are people who still play this game? (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Here, I would like to know. I personally currently have going on.
97 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger[Overmind] 10.05.20

I play =)

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 10.05.20

I want it to, but, damn it, always something else distracting.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 10.05.20

Verka Smerduchka

And you will not be distracted and sit down to drink blood =)))

G
Garrus-1994 10.05.20

I play:)

C
Chay s Limonom 10.05.20

I am currently going through the first time, stopped still in Hollywood) Game style!)

G
Garrus-1994 10.05.20

Tea with Lemon
Well, still:) Garrus is not bad advise:)

P
Prokop4ik 10.05.20

Garrus-1994
Pakcik also advises ;)

G
Ghost Hunter 10.05.20

I never passed this game. The second time the game is played, not so much. Sorry.

V
Virgil_ 10.05.20

I play..

I
Iotar 10.05.20

Me too.
In fact, a lot of people playing. Just in reviews of the new deus ex its often cited as an example of the game which can be played quiet, from, there is a small surge of interest. Probably to Thief and System Shock.

A
Acibu 10.05.20

Played, play and will play. One bad - bugs and not optimized engine (which Half-Life 2 runs). Now, if the folks at Fakefactory, I remade the game (I heard somewhere that someone wants to re-make the game on a modern engine, source)

G
Garrus-1994 10.05.20

Acibu
I personally have bugs not much. For the whole game, well maybe 3-5. And optimized too strong. It happens that sometimes sags fps from 60 to 20 when run on the beach, but only there. So your problems, as such problems are not.

D
Deathamphetamine 10.05.20

No, bugs in any case some fall for it. And I've been playing for a hundred years in the same Repack, and each of the races is something new))) But regardless of that, the game certainly ultra chic. Full of happiness I have left her to go to Ventra, for all the others I had already ran off. Pass once in a year and a half probably.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 10.05.20

Deathamphetamine

The ventra General rule, and the taking available the application of the disciplines in dialogue, but it is easy to understand what does your GG. Plus from Lacroix more money you get. And in the presence of the TRANS can be quietly held, but in the end it all make, plus the durability is. Well, the presence does not interfere because it weakens the enemies, but in the end it is better to download.

D

Tiger[Overmind]
Tremery the same dialogs to use her magic, opening doors to new options. TRANS they are the same castout, that's why it was easy for the Museum to pass quietly and without the pale. I'm just not a fan of such Pro-Kammy vampires, what look to Ventra. Similar to new Moon of some sort.

T
Tiger[Overmind] 10.05.20

Deathamphetamine

Tremery the same dialogs to use her magic, opening doors to new options.

Tremere can't use discipline in the dialogues, this ability is available only to ventra and malkavian. Tremere have typical dialogues with Strauss (secrets of treerow he says without conviction) and gargoyles (tell her you tremer and a fight is inevitable). But Malki and ventra can talk disciplines Vendula taste and they don't have to kill a fat man who throws the talisman misery from Mr. Ochs. Malky used the insanity issuing such gems which fall from the chair, and the ventra dominance say such phrases that even I, sitting at the computer screen, ready to do what they say.

TRANS they are the same castout, that's why it was easy for the Museum to pass quietly and without the pale.

Well also the ventra without the pale pass Museum, the warehouse of the Sabbat, a Parking lot. =)

I'm just not a fan of such Pro-Kammy vampires, what look to Ventra.

The fact that Lacroix the ventra does not mean that necessarily want to enter into an Alliance. Yes, the attitude he had other, better than others, but nothing prevented me to throw it in the end for the ventra, and indeed all send. Play the role of you, not the game for you and your elections, but not GG. And tremorom guts to lay Strauss to Isaac Abrams, saying whose hands the gargoyle will lose the apartment in the chapel and the strongest artifact of Dionori, intensifying the hot, but in spite of the great loss it can be done.

D

Tiger[Overmind]
About the role and the choice I esessno all understand why I wrote it as look to ventra. Since Troika didn't give us a competent customizatio, we have to play, in the case of the ventra, a pompous bloke in the jacket or a woman in an evening dress. I don't like it. But in any case not for them the same. Oh, really a pity that the vamps no generator character.

T
Threat to Society 10.05.20

There are people who do not play? No! It is not people, they are not worthy to be called human beings! Vampires in the best case... they won what kind of life rich, they are not games.

*went to do a Blowjob to the security guard at a cemetery in Hollywood*

T
Tony Quick 10.05.20

beat)))

D
DrammaBoy 10.05.20

I also played passed the first time for malkavians a woman...I think guys understand why for her :)
Then Nosferatu...both passing ugoral like a raving! Such juicy conversations these 2 clans!!! Quoting that whole malkavians lady Is the bomb!
A gem in the genre! :)

*gone to get a job as a security guard cemetery Hollywood*