3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prokop4ik 10.05.20 10:53 am

There are people who still play this game? (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Here, I would like to know. I personally currently have going on.
97 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jackson[x] 10.05.20

Each quest is made mentally and the game in General-that's what makes her so special.

C
Chay s Limonom 10.05.20

xXxICONDEMNEDIxXx
The atmosphere, the soundtrack, the dialogues, the characters, the game is good, I have about it is purely positive memories =3

H
Hadrimachez 10.05.20

Arcanum is better

R
RaptoR1000 10.05.20

I did just now passed) between 2004 and wanted to play but because of bugs and bad optimization slaughtered, but now played without problems. A smart play,though in the end a lot of unnecessary meat.

G
Garrus-1994 10.05.20

RaptoR1000
Well, I do a lot of this unnecessary meat escaped :D Malc the same)

R
RaptoR1000 10.05.20

Garrus-1994
I then stealth it with you, not arranging a bloodbath)

t
tatyana-K 10.05.20

help started playing Vampire The Masquerade – Redemption can't avtoorbita transitions to the next level. before remained , but now when you save via esc crashes the game. I now endlessly walk around the monastery......mercury, I'll probably beat without saving

C
Christine 10.05.20

Long-playing. I would like to play. Only here such problem is with the game... forgot how and what to install. ((

i
ironHAMMER.ms 10.05.20

Yana M
All trackers are already build with all the patches installed without any problems.

R
RiNGOR 10.05.20

Played, play and will play! It's my favorite game ^^
The more I love games/books about vampires. :]
The game is a masterpiece, definitely!

E
EVA Angelina 10.05.20

I downloaded the version with Amateur patches and fix for large format, so again will go..were already 4 times..but still never once played Nosferatu, and the game must be qualitatively different in this case

C
CorExFerro 10.05.20

EVA Angelina
for added fun place, and it is not true that being Nosferatu is quite impossible to walk on the street - is even possible (though a few times so from me on the street shied away, it seems even once given a point of a breach of the masquerade, but as far as I remember I was already in BDSM uniform, with a fancy hat on the head). The funniest moment is when in the extra missions go to the hotel by the Russian mafia boss, and the guard at the door of his apartment, starts to scream and almost pure Russian calls you Baba Yaga )) especially fun if before that took place for someone more humanoid and with the guard is even possible to talk

T
TambWolf 10.05.20

Gone, killed them all, I liked it. Great game!!!

V
Vergiliy. 10.05.20

I play and fashion to it he want me in this game ochman fell in love with Suuureee!!!! Yes-CCCC of Sweet a miracle!

T
TambWolf 10.05.20

The plot is important, Yes...But the game itself needs to be well-made.Without mistakes and bugs, even without them anywhere.

G
Garrus-1994 10.05.20

Bugs and lyapi, alas in the Masquerade together...and in one passage you may receive this bug, but not in others.

T
TambWolf 10.05.20

Mistakes and bugs are an integral part of any gaming nature.Without them the game is better,but more fun.
Sorry,brain overload and mental overdose.

D
DayKot 10.05.20

and ya know who makes mods or add-ons to this game. like new quests or make after free passage(although this is beyond reality!)

T
TambWolf 10.05.20

Not a bad idea if I ever got this mod, I would srokami vomited. And moddel would be put in a cage, not to run away and continued to do these mods. * pointedly looks at the icon with the game*

W
WarlokIII 10.05.20

Busy periplocoideae the umpteenth time... still want to re-Redemption