3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FabulouSS 11.10.19 11:17 pm

The choice of armor and abilities. (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Hey, guys.

You use abilities and what sets Shmatov with engravings? Please share, if not secret. :)
30 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olly-alpha 11.10.19

For the first time in the course went all that under a hand will turn up. Second time - set snakes, additional engraving on the gear in warrior damage and crit, weapon - bow and dagger, Arachne, gold engraving the Weapon deals damage from poison, normal - same damage of a warrior. All in poison and melee shorter.

B
Bupycop 11.10.19

Set pilgrim with engravings on full damage amplification killer.

M
Marvelosi 11.10.19

FabulouSS

So. Well here depends on what you want? Because 99 LVL, you can do( should) the slope of the two types of Warrior, assassin, or Ass.- Archer or Archer warrior, etc.

If you play on PC stupidly break your ability points, play.

In the game, the threat comes only from the crowds of people and Mercenaries that hunt you.

As well, a myth creature well, it's already too late=) And and Addons to the game there is a special usely enemies and bosses is also mention.

B
Bupycop 11.10.19

Marvelosi
In the game, the threat comes from the chosen difficulty level and opponents. On the hardest difficulty, even with all the talents, including the bonus stats in the extra section won't help you, what can we say, if even on the easiest difficulty, one mercenary may, at 1/5 with one blow to demolish. At least in Seto on stealth.

M
MadONYX 11.10.19

Olly-alpha
Similarly

P
Paladinm 11.10.19

If stealth ,then take all that raises the damage of the killer + Legendary spear Falk Olympus,with the archery use ability the Predator,but if ahead,all of which raises the damage of the war.

R
RI3E 11.10.19

In the game there is a caveat which I kind of hate - the game has no balance between classes. At the highest difficulty it feels very strong! Because the opponents of difficulty not getting smarter, but simply moves the slider to the inflicted/received damage. In the end, it feels comfortable in any situation only the Archer. But the situation is in fact different. A sweep of FORTS and fortresses, the battle for the region, mythical creatures. The most interesting, but the suffering is a killer. If not to promote war, or separate armor/health/resistance, then dying of the common cold. Wolf with one bite kills! Is the story missions do not allow stealth. And the pain begins. When you're in simple melee strikes microdamage while dying from the wind. Though regime killer get off at all desirable - the most interesting. The most boring warrior. The combat system is very simple, not slasher - go stupid forehead get bored pretty quickly. Roll, block, superudar. A lot of moves, prelesno. But after a couple of hours bored. With the Archer a little better. That would not make ran-shot think about the tactics. Which side to go where the highest point, who have the opportunity to withdraw quietly, or Vice versa - just pack. And the sweetest killer. If you slept - you probably will die.So is filled with tactics and stealth. But when you some kind of plot put to fight openly - stupid pain and suffering. Therefore, after you complete the storyline - the armor of a demigod, What would in melee could still fight and not die in one hit, and two...From Hephaestus fully redeemed gravy on crit damage and chance - all the free slots these gravy. Somewhere shags chance of critical damage, a damage boost. Weapon damage killer from Crete damage. The dagger from Athens kit (bought for orichalc) + gravel-Crete damage sword Xiphos of Dionysus, purple bow with damage of the killer, the chance to crit and damage. In my time in Mass Effect I liked very much the class of attack - here something similar happened. Basic ability - raging blows, rage kind, rush, punch hero. Since the rate on the crit damage and chance, all these abilities consist of a series of strikes and damage is very much.

O
Olly-alpha 11.10.19

RI3E wrote:
The most boring warrior.
Well, it's a matter of taste. I, for example, a pure killer to play a very boring, tedious and uninteresting. But the warrior fight in epic batches, combining strikes with the supernatural abilities - it's perfect.
However, with the fact that the game is lame class ballance, couldn't agree more - in a head-on collision pumped for a killer Persian loses much and Archer, and a warrior. The exception is the super skill that deals damage of the killer in open combat, but only one shot will not pull.

p
potter790 11.10.19

Olly-alpha wrote:
However, with the fact that the game is lame class ballance
This is some sur. In the game all the bars laid out. For war, fire, assassin poison, and neutral hunter bow, which and and the fact. Similarly, the sets are collected, and the fact. If be into just one thing, of course, the balance will limp. )

R
RI3E 11.10.19

Olly-alpha
Of course, vkusovschina. Theme well about that kind of - share who he pariveda))))

R
RI3E 11.10.19

potter790
So, Yes, the columns. And everything is clear. But it's not like that we have the skilled craftsman to swing.

F
FabulouSS 11.10.19

I have 2 main set wanted to have (if possible):

A warrior-hunter and killer-hunter. As I understand it, the first one with fire and one with poison. Play with killer and fire hard - bushes dry burn.)

Naturally, for killing mythical animals your set for the + damage to animals, but they can and purple clothes to stock up.

And abilities who rocked what? A lot of tasty...

M
MSDX 11.10.19

FabulouSS
Bro!
here depends on LVL.. There is a difference that screw on low, and that high LVL. If without cheats DIN, then the Cultists faster the SNAKE catch.Pile up the island toxic bow press =)
In General (as I wrote you guys earlier) vimutti pilgrim on the map, sausai the NUKE - something fierce =)
And so either Dionysus or put Pirate Is, IMHO, the most smokin ' sets.
That's if you're at the table to cheat is not going to (there are already enough imagination) to steer.
Good Luck, Brother.
If that - write, we the community will always help with any questions ;)
PS.
Here comrade wyklady a saved game for Kass, the beginning of the game, like LVL 43, but the entire map is already open, all ostriconi taken.. Armor all there (in the ship). If you do not find I will drop a saved game in a PM.
PS.S.
There at the beginning of a good set of lies, only LVL 5, purple (and looks good).
Spoilers positive =)
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/clipboard.1561564596.jpg

A
ArXangel_ann 11.10.19

Did the killer (from the branches of a warrior only took lechilku, and passive for weapon-armor of the hunter - nothing). Chord, it's fun! Spear throw - imbaba ability. Even now don't know how I lived without it and why ignored. Sensations are qualitatively different from the game. The only difficulty - battles, is obligatory according to the ridiculous (the other I just don't climb), although they are passed on vorotah and engravings on the acceleration of the rollback skill + adrenaline + increased health/armor. Although from the branch of a killer usability for public battles only slowing, shock and blinding bomb. That imposes some limitations.

Before that tried to do pure Archer, but still had to take the ring of chaos, lechilki, poison and slowdown. And IMHO, if we talk about pure soldiers, archers, assassins (in the sense of the maximum without the use of skills other branches), the Archer is the weakest. A warrior and an assassin somewhere equally. Warrior really can live comfortably only with their abilities, without impurities. Killer, too, could, probably, if not lechilka.

Olly-alpha wrote:
one single blow will not pull
Pulling hard fights, everything else in the sky. And in battles you have at least 3 abilities from the thread killer is quite usable.

M
MSDX 11.10.19

ArXangel_ann
=)
so, order is 5 sets in chemodane to the situation to switch. Sharpen separate sets purely for the killer... the hunter.. warrior. Long to switch.At low LVL of course more complicated, but with a 20th LVL have fun. For the battle will have to go for a spear in Macedonia - there is a spear lying in the fortress (gives a bonus), but fire bow Aida already with 44 LVL a mercenary (also in the battles of the tiles in an adult). Yes guys. We you any saved game skins, and if you do table to know without any problems =) And if complexity, write, You will always help with advice and examples!
Good luck and positive in the game!

A
ArXangel_ann 11.10.19

MSDX
Um... thank you very much for the help, but how would I know about sets, and about the spears/bows)) Just in 3rd passage I wanted to see whether it is possible to play comfortably with only one branch of skills. Here, continue observation) While all very much. The killer taxis.

O
Olly-alpha 11.10.19

ArXangel_ann wrote:
Pulling hard fights, everything else in the sky.
Well, without the fighting pass and fail, themselves write. I feel these battles in a rush, and a pure killer there is no buzz. Another arena you can think of. Well, mythical creatures all different. A number of moments in which a killer to play less rationally/conveniently/effectively than another class.

A
ArXangel_ann 11.10.19

Olly-alpha
I'm not saying that won't work. There just needs to be slightly reconfigured fingers. And the plot and battles is much easier than usual. Complex include only those where Deimos appears (and then only under the condition that the CDA does not allow shame to merge and require to remove it at least half of the CP =)))
Olly-alpha wrote:
Another arena you can think of.
In there's something just generally difficult, if not climb on the opponent seriously higher level. The killer in full set with a fully prokachany skill strike kills them outright mercenary of your level. In fact, vancott. And even if not unsuit, to remove the remaining health you can always poison. If that's not enough to win - 2 abilities (slowing and blinding bomb) give time to wait for recharge and Usenet again blow.

A warrior can just swing your sword right and left, turning the game into a standard slasher, and the killer makes you think of tactics, carefully use abilities. I personally like it better.

M
MSDX 11.10.19

ArXangel_ann
+++
The fact of the high when from the killer DIN or from the hunter (by the way, taxis Seth Abstergo).
As mentioned above - to use the NUKE a Pilgrim, just beautiful =)
In Magarida a bunch of mercenaries - there is a very good set falls with them, but the crown will have to sweat - there you bitch still the same... (around 50 LVL)
PS. if quite from the beginning, there is not a lot of options, but do not just in the story to the Wolf to sail - first on FOKIDA to the Hunter bow (at the same time there morganite place+ LVL)
And Seth will love it is necessary first to killer to sharpen - especially at low LVL. Otherwise, it stumbles - is ugly....
Good luck and positive in the game!

a
ant19521 11.10.19

Guys Hello. Explain to the fool, critical chance and critical damage. That and what abilities it gives.