3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FabulouSS 11.10.19 11:17 pm

The choice of armor and abilities. (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Hey, guys.

You use abilities and what sets Shmatov with engravings? Please share, if not secret. :)
30 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zh1VaGo 11.10.19

ant19521
Chance of critical strike it's your chance to deal critical damage. When triggering a critical hit (higher chance of triggering more often), the enemy gets a critical hit, the higher is the value of the crit damage the more damage (the default value of the crit damage - 200%).

a
ant19521 11.10.19

Zh1VaGo
So critical damage from what? Melee, hunter or killer? And how to strike this blow?

A
ArXangel_ann 11.10.19

MSDX
I always swim first with Falk Olympus on the way we stop in all the ports of the top level (first, fast move to open, and secondly, fumbled on the wall to collect all the weapons from the racks he's sour dough roll in the sale, and you can take the gift. In Patras, for example, 2-3 thousand, the circle turns)))
Then ran to the Wolf and to meet with the cult (in order to have the opportunity to kill the cultists). Then in Athens (at the same time there is a NYX nail for kindalike +40 in the back) and Sparta for quests on polimerov (in the fortress once again for the stamps not to run). Well, after all the cultists to pump the spear and open up all the possibilities of abilities.

MSDX wrote:
but the crown will have to sweat
This is a lynx and a shield? Which occupies 1 place among the mercenaries after killing Legends?
Smart girl, Yes) But I have it in light nailed level 47 - of stealth the call assistant from the team (by the way, it is best to take the thug from Daughters of Artemis - first, she had fire, and secondly, bear. Ie in fact 2 mercenary for the price of one). Somewhere 1/5 of health they are in any lift. Then a throwing spear (alternate - mercenary-lynx-again mercenary) followed by a blow that deals damage assassins in the melee. All girls, no. =)

ant19521
All, except for some abilities. Apply as usual - he's either going to work or not. There are abilities and engraving on 100% triggering of Crete, for example, reinforced a powerful strike. But there are penalties. Engravings on the proc chance can be increased to almost 100% will fire 9 out of 10 times, approximately.

a
ant19521 11.10.19

ArXangel_ann
Thank you. And what of the penalties? And again. What graviola better to put on a killer 10 Crete or just a killer?

A
ArXangel_ann 11.10.19

ant19521
Each legendary engraving can be your fines - they are highlighted in red in the description of the engraving. There.
Engraving can be put on all the things that are of this slot. So it is possible for one to put Crete on the other simple damage killer.
If you have to choose 10 Crete is the increase in damage from the Crete, which may work or may not. If triggered, the damage devastating. If not - well, Dodge is our all)))
Damage to killer's base damage (the same one that is shown in red on the life bar, when the cursor is on the enemy). It does not depend on any chances. Ie it works always and everywhere, but compared to crit damage is much lower turns. You need to put both (IMHO). If the drop rate of Crete is not yet satisfied, then it is better to put base. Moreover, you can always change. Engraving is cheap.

a
ant19521 11.10.19

ArXangel_ann
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

M
MSDX 11.10.19

ArXangel_ann wrote:
This is a lynx and a shield? Which occupies 1 place among the mercenaries after killing Legends?
Smart girl, yeah)
Yes, she is. Only she went without lynx. Well, I did too at LVL 47 in an easy match. But it not comme Il faut. These characters (with scalded eyes) should be ruthlessly in the galley to close and therefore I her out of hiding with a bow in the head wateway until there is a little life, and then in the kidneys fists, and the gallery. But with onion and need to not overdo it, and then kick in ahead of time. As a Lieutenant on the ship it's great and perky, she always rules (by the way, perks, they are always random).
Spoiler

By itself, the set of"the Heroes of Greece, is the one that mercenaries falls (and write now) is pretty good - he was imprisoned originally for stability, and this, IMHO, helps with all sorts of nezhdanchik or in batches with lights, poisons and so on. But alas, the whole suit to collect is not the question, but because of the crown will fall until LVL 49..50 will not come.
Pilgrim (in stealth imprisoned initially) take it easy - just have the map to wander ( to find screenshots of maps with marked places is not a problem)
Spoiler
PKM - open image in a new tab...

Pirate more brazen killer. But it is possible to grasp only how the Cult is exposed. And by the way, Pirate and Amazon, IMHO, the most simple. In terms of that in order to vymutit, particularly at the time and the side effects don't need to bother.
Although, you can pick up a purple set with a good start.

Up to LVL 5 Spear to get pretty fast (a lot of Cultists is already on the map), and it gives the opportunity to access skills and to increase cell adrenaline. But as for warrior and killer, is only one cell commands and therefore need to combine, either before you configure tasks for specific gameplay.
Spoiler

(I have a mouse and keyboard with extra buttons, so configure command buttons to quickly react or attack in different ways).
Good luck!

M
Miha Inkognito 11.10.19

The build I use for stealth, the damage is maximized on the killer, it was possible the Archer to do because he is stronger, but not a fan.

Spoiler

M
Miha Inkognito 11.10.19

Necessary change stings Arachne on this, given poison open clashes for me are quite comfortable, the enemies are not vanscott, but have to play anyway carefully because damage will still log normally, the build is not for combat. If all the trouble, start with the bow to shoot accurately keeping the distance and hitting all the adrenaline.

Spoiler
And, Yes, you will notice that the dagger has a Golden Crown grave poison damage, but because of me I did not see much point in the damage in the back in an open battle. Changed in the editor it engraved, because I think that some of the engraving will not fit some guns. For example there is a spear with damage to the abilities of the Archer, why?

M
MOHAPXUCT 11.10.19

Explain to me why the weird works of Skil fatal shot? poidee at full gain it needs, ceteris paribus to hit harder than a shot of a predator, 800% vs 600%. But in fact the shot of the predator that using fire without hits harder, I've pulled exactly the set of Agamemnon with the acceleration of the fire, use it in mass batches on the warrior. But still, the shot of the predator that more. tested all on kolesah.
PS engraving to the shot of the predator course too did not put.