3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hanter 10.05.20 11:06 am

Heart of stone VS Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So, enough time has passed since the last release of DLC for TW3WH... most have already received certain impressions from the DLC.
I wonder how many of your dreams come true...
In KIV of course a lot of Epic moments like: fights with bosses, endings in fairy tales or hidden with one of Regis itself is epic))) About beauty, I generally keep quiet... Location is drawn with love, YES... But the COP is much more mysterious, funnier, with deep characters and dark story... the COP even make you think...
Oh KIV certainly cool addition, only the COP has set the bar too high... And wait KIV - was waiting for something that will at least level with the COP...
would make a first KIV, and then the COP, then the Effect would be much stronger...
And so Here is my assessment IMHO
KS=10/10; KIV=9/10...
PS And yours?
P. S. S. I still (I forgot how to spell that word)) whistling a song about Gunther About'Dima)

25 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 10.05.20

Albert Shcherbakov
KS=9/10;
KIV=12/10...)))

M
Messaline 10.05.20

KS=78%
KIV=85%

G
GumaSt 10.05.20

KS 3/10
KIV 6/10
That feeling when zaminusili nerds of this game, although most 150ч willfully^_^

s
saa0891 10.05.20

Blood and wine any better,more interesting and varied,there is only one design of locations it is possible to put 10 (to be honest the last time I saw such a gorgeous picture of the scenery only in Skyrim),while the stone hearts new locations did not have about filling content I do not speak.
Emotions in General are not comparable when you get out, the COP from the crashed ship, waiting to see something new eventually have everything in the same monotonous forests,and quite the opposite feeling of the first time you see a province Toussant,simply breathtaking,no words.
Blood and wine is actually one of the really high-quality DLC in games,few can do such a thing.

s
st029 10.05.20

It is difficult to compare. Each has its own advantages! The COP clearly stands out story, it's dark, sad, sometimes frightening, and very interesting.
KIV immediately gives us a huge location, and much more variety of quests that are not directly associated with the passage of the Supplement!
In addition, the COP has the bellboy story with 2 endings, and KIV is an integer branching quests like the Witcher 2.
Both supplements are good on their own, or in combination is able to perfectly diversify the original game!

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.05.20

And I haven't played in KIV.

s
st029 10.05.20

urban.kalabanovich
But decided to go to the topic that would spoil your impressions?

M
Messaline 10.05.20

urban.kalabanovich
roach dies at the end,nice game

T
Tulskiy 10.05.20

I have not played( not passed) in the WITCHER 3, only ran a couple of hours at the starting area( waiting for the final patch)
today I'll start)))))
with the UNIVERSE of the WITCHER is familiar with 1990

T
Tulskiy 10.05.20

Mesсaline
for the Witcher, ALL horses-
roach-horse-
Mare-tool-transport

A
Albert De Hanter 10.05.20

Let's not forget that the Witcher is first and foremost a book character and his world. And reading the same book, I felt a close feeling with the passage of the COP...

F
Fable2014 10.05.20

KS=100/10
KIV=100/10
They are both perfect.

A

saa0891
I'm putting the rating DLC, I mean the story... it's all the Witcher (Story, Characters... Not taking into account the locations and mechanics)
PS And you expect the same...

A

Tulskiy
Gingerbread, you g generally a accidentally?!)

s
saa0891 10.05.20

Albert Shcherbakov

I'm not enough of a narrative,the game consists of many components,and based on this, I appreciate the game and the story in KIV I much prefer as it is much more it far more events,Yes, again, the content is far richer,just at a glance where done really a great job.

D
Doesphobia 10.05.20

Blood and wine = 9\10, heart of Stone = 7\10

A

saa0891
IMHO)

P
Playersaharan 10.05.20

The plot and characters are certainly on the side of the COP, as well as originality (in the framework of the Witcher), diversity and dynamics of the storyline quests. If you take only the items I have mentioned, without touching the new region, improve the gameplay and side-quests, COP-10/10, about hospade and KIV 8/10. Yes, quality, Yes, epic, but in some places covered+half quests - repetition (like the reception of Oriana)

R
RBunny 10.05.20

In KS really resonated with the story,great story
Well, KIV-logical completion of the Witcher,so that both complement gorgeous)

R
Ryogi Shiki 10.05.20

KS 4/5
KIV 4/5