3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albert De Hanter 10.05.20 11:06 am

Heart of stone VS Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So, enough time has passed since the last release of DLC for TW3WH... most have already received certain impressions from the DLC.
I wonder how many of your dreams come true...
In KIV of course a lot of Epic moments like: fights with bosses, endings in fairy tales or hidden with one of Regis itself is epic))) About beauty, I generally keep quiet... Location is drawn with love, YES... But the COP is much more mysterious, funnier, with deep characters and dark story... the COP even make you think...
Oh KIV certainly cool addition, only the COP has set the bar too high... And wait KIV - was waiting for something that will at least level with the COP...
would make a first KIV, and then the COP, then the Effect would be much stronger...
And so Here is my assessment IMHO
KS=10/10; KIV=9/10...
PS And yours?
P. S. S. I still (I forgot how to spell that word)) whistling a song about Gunther About'Dima)

25 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 10.05.20

COP 10\10
KIV 11\10

M
Mad_est 10.05.20

Stone heart - 9/10. An example of a good DLC with a very good plot and charismatic characters.

Blood and wine - 7,5 - 8/10. Weak storyline that in story - centric game is a pretty big minus. If the side quests were in the same vein, the rating would be even lower.

Z
Zhigarev 10.05.20

Mesсaline
I do the entire game without roach passed. Her more problems,she freaks out,not prolazit.Easier to run on foot where necessary

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 10.05.20

in General, all games are very good, each in their own way.
w3 - conclusion of the history of CRIS. other characters and events in context.
COP - especially if held during the main game - a story about how being in the shit out of the blue.
KIV - nice light mystery, end of the history of the main character/characters

N
NightHawkreal 10.05.20

In the Hearts of the villain more interesting.