3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fedr33 10.05.20 11:08 am

gtx 550ti :D improve cooling

actually in the load without overclocking ( and the picture with the acceleration ) at the maximum load temperature jumped from 86 to 88 degrees
after such fiddling with the cooling system ( I added aluminum wire screwing a screw it to the radiator - the place where you installed the video card memory and temperature in this place is bad is given , the error producers ) + the old cooler from the processor ( brought to him the wire , + added pre-made disc ( cut off ) from the old radiator , taped it on the thermal paste to the graphics card on the other hand ( IMPORTANT ! thermal grease should not allow the current to flow - I just bought and did not spare the money ) so now the heat from the memory is given better + video card is cooled with 2 sides ( the cooler was fastened with thin copper wire to aluminum ( which is bolted to the main heatsink ) to this additionally glued with hot melt glue + glued on the ground screws ( which hold the main radiator ) on a thin thermostat .

in the end, the temperature to 86 + degrees at max load fell to 67 in Dota 2 the graphics card is not heated above 54-55 degrees ( at maximum settings )

I think more has to disperse it )

Spoiler

6 Comments
Sort by:
0Bers0 10.05.20

fedr33
Throw it better, still only in the antiquity of the play.

l
legusor 10.05.20

cheaper to buy new.

f
fedr33 10.05.20

0Bers0
from new games only in GTA 5 and shadow of mordor played( on them in full hd a good fps it gives ) - and then the overview of the gameplay not 1 game not like ) and so I only play DotA 2 , lineage 2 , nfs rivals and those that I in the beginning mentioned . For my none perfect ) and buy a new one for games max play a couple of days and all =\ such a pleasure

f
fedr33 10.05.20

by the way I got rid of here - suddenly someone has this vidyuhi and he wants to overclock that would not be afraid for the temperature

b
bloomm 10.05.20

Direct CU 5 Phaedrus OS Edition

f
fedr33 10.05.20

bloomm
))))