3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 10.05.20 11:09 am

Want to install the cooler, warms the Witcher PC (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Demand is necessary, and to the word 65C temperature is normal, especially for a video card. With the 80mm cooler temperature may fall to 3-4C at best
32 Comments
Sort by:
f
fOXY9 10.05.20

To The Light
Nice cable management in computerse.

S
Screezo 10.05.20

Ahmed Djazar
I though the cover is not present but the cooler on that spot helps.

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

Teranaft234
The case you're talking about,is sealed, will fly don't know how much-have not seen that sold sealed enclosure system units at least for domestic (not industrial!) PC
.Plyusuem gidroklina ONLY (and motherboard too!)=sput. 25.
In principle, cooling water is possible, but that's just cool-not seen and not heard even desktop. Can't even imagine how effectively how much it costs .Prom.computers stout as the iron bridge! But what you can do without it and all cost - Yes.
On the air intakes which boots to put? The foam?Even his punches dust ,less air movement through the foam, no-overheating is guaranteed.

D
Daidjer 10.05.20

To The Light
The side wall off. And put the side fan (can be domestic). I have two valves 140 mm is injected into the side. But I have SIS. the unit is in the nightstand. I slotted the holes for the fans and installed them. Seven degrees off.

And the cooler set on the back wall.

A
ALEX_Bond. 10.05.20

spinatik better place)))

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

To The Light
Sold coolers on legs of rubber for 200 RUB-to put it directly under the video card to make it cooler.And percent. capture flow. And on the back wall of the cooler is needed ,not only in BP.

l
legusor 10.05.20

any coolers you will not help here.
heat take a table or room fan and blow them to the open system unit. only in the heat so you can get proper cooling.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.05.20

graphics card and CPU with the boxed cooler and need heated
or whether desisexyboy and play without the walls of the housing

A
Aleksandr Maslovich 10.05.20

You're a funny guy... 65 degrees is the working temperature.And the cooler noise will only add. But if you really decided to put.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 10.05.20

Best change your body

P
POBWNK 10.05.20

Yes, I have fresh thermal compound in 60-65 heated at zero load )

L
Lexx77 10.05.20

POBWNK
Dispersed I suppose, so hot))) But in simple дохренаGHz eye-pleasing.