3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marshallugntu 10.05.20 07:16 pm

Freezes and the CPU usage after 1st run of the game (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Installed Torrent Edition, launched on minimum settings average 30 fps, the picture is smooth (of course subject to the minimum salary for 720p), everything is OK. Landed on the planet, the first shootout was held. Preserved, came out of the game.
When he returned to the game in the same spot where finished, fps - 20, there were freezes and sound stuttering. The CPU was loaded at 95-100% consistently (no background processes).

Deleted documents files in the profile, started a new game everything is OK like the first time, 30 frames stable, smooth picture and sound are normal not jump. Left the game as soon as I landed on the planet, before reaching the shootout. Loaded - the same picture that first time. Freezes and sound stuttering at almost 100% CPU.

Of course the old PC (phenom II x4 945 3 ghz, radeon 5700 1 gb, 12 gb ram), but the reason I think not that, it's time you start a new game all works relatively fine, but on subsequent runs, the problems appear.

Repak from satara, miner like no, after exiting the game the CPU usage is OK - does not exceed 15%.

Who can met with such, tell me. Thanks in advance.
33 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 10.05.20

marshallugntu
I do not know what reason, but I will give you advice. If you want to play normally and without any problems with the crack, and no money for a license, then buy offline activation is the most normal thing. As a license, only much cheaper and without any problems with the Repack and so on. As for me, is the Golden mean between license and hacked version of the game. And is now somewhere 150 RUB

l
lokkie 10.05.20

marshallugntu
The game freezes in the process. Try-out games to reach the end of the process, not the exit button.
In this respect, it is very strange. The first time I see an application which after completion hangs in processes.

m
marshallugntu 10.05.20

lokkie
I'll try. But the task Manager was removed from the process after the game came out

J
James_Mails 10.05.20

lokkie
Not that I know of in this game. But, you know, and even play another game that really hangs in the process after switching off, not always, but once again

l
lokkie 10.05.20

marshallugntu
She sometimes hangs, sometimes not. At the start, the origin, button been unavailable if not completed the game through the process. To 23 more and label Les, the type of play 23. )))

m
marshallugntu 10.05.20

James_Mails
A bunch of games on the activated PC, not played yet but given the accelerated break-ins have pozabil on this matter.

J
James_Mails 10.05.20

marshallugntu
Well, they don't break as fast as before, on the day of release)) right now you need to wait, and I have no patience and not a lot of money that would have every game to buy, this take offline activation and play for fun + you can not fear that the virus will fall))

m
marshallugntu 10.05.20

lokkie
checked, didn't help:) when you exit through the menu process itself completed without a problem

l
lokkie 10.05.20

marshallugntu
Then wait for a Repack from mechanics. They have this thing now processors the test, saying the Repack will be soon.

M
Mama Stiflera 10.05.20

marshallugntu wrote: Repak from satara, miner like no
You naive
James_Mails wrote:
If you want to play normally and without any problems with the crack, and no money for a license, then buy offline activation is the most normal thing
And fly off at the first glitch or reinstalling Windows. This activation is not the Golden mean, not fish and not meat. And the sense of pirates to advise to buy something, even if it costs 25 cents.

m
marshallugntu 10.05.20

Katya A.
very informative comments
Spoilers the best traditions of the forum herders

m
marshallugntu 10.05.20

lokkie
and there is somewhere else to discuss such a problem as I have?

l
lokkie 10.05.20

marshallugntu
Circle. )
Hang in the cut-scenes, audio delay t .d. At first I even wanted chetyrehjadernyj to buy.. there is such a crazy idea. Then I read the forums everywhere such problems, and i5 and i7 and AMD.
Sinned on denovo, she was off of crack,. fps increased, but these problems remained. So we are waiting for patches, new hardware, and a normal repak.

m
marshallugntu 10.05.20

lokkie
well OK then, thanks:) will wait. well, do not help, then a new computer to play) you plan to update.

A
Andrey Baulin 10.05.20

Do not try all sorts of offline activation to take. Will paint them up...
Always fun words - the old PC of course , but the reason I think not in this.
It means I so want to play, I think my old computer will handle it.

E
EMPs 10.05.20

lokkie
I have a genoway not frieze - troubles in the computer and not denove, tired of it already ... for no reason

what PC I have not the first freshness (except that the new graphics card, and budget)

l
lokkie 10.05.20

EMPs wrote:
tired of it already ... for no reason
Well, fps has increased, a fact.. so no reason? )

EMPs wrote:
I have a genoway not frieze
No frieze, no lag, no bugs.. and even stable фпс60. Standard nonsense shkoloty. ;)

V
Viktor Ivanov1980 10.05.20

I have a similar bucket. The scenes are too lag, the game itself is fine, Prots too, where it is about 90-95% loaded.
However after the RAM is all a matter of hanging continues, well then I don't breaks off the computer to restart.

m
marshallugntu 10.05.20

Andrew Baulin
So what is the reason that one case, the PC can cope, and the other not?

J
James_Mails 10.05.20

Katya A.
How much use, did not fall at all, even when the item was replaced ( video card ), still didn't fly. And if normal seller to find 1 free preactivated. And the point is not to wait weeks, months and so on, and immediately start playing after the game. I even rock Repack is not particularly desirable, even if hacked, it is better to pay some 100-200 rubles, and the game goes fine and truncated topic))) everyone has their own opinion, I'm not forcing anyone to buy anything, etc.

Andrew Baulin
Well, as you know, everyone has their own opinion. I also never thought that I would take offline activation, and Genova began to put in games, and I couldn't play any new games, I after a month+ didn't want to play them, just not interested in me, for some reason, either YouTube will see the beginning and the end and truncated((. And even yourself once you can go