3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marshallugntu 10.05.20 07:16 pm

Freezes and the CPU usage after 1st run of the game (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Installed Torrent Edition, launched on minimum settings average 30 fps, the picture is smooth (of course subject to the minimum salary for 720p), everything is OK. Landed on the planet, the first shootout was held. Preserved, came out of the game.
When he returned to the game in the same spot where finished, fps - 20, there were freezes and sound stuttering. The CPU was loaded at 95-100% consistently (no background processes).

Deleted documents files in the profile, started a new game everything is OK like the first time, 30 frames stable, smooth picture and sound are normal not jump. Left the game as soon as I landed on the planet, before reaching the shootout. Loaded - the same picture that first time. Freezes and sound stuttering at almost 100% CPU.

Of course the old PC (phenom II x4 945 3 ghz, radeon 5700 1 gb, 12 gb ram), but the reason I think not that, it's time you start a new game all works relatively fine, but on subsequent runs, the problems appear.

Repak from satara, miner like no, after exiting the game the CPU usage is OK - does not exceed 15%.

Who can met with such, tell me. Thanks in advance.
33 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crystal Lion 10.05.20

marshallugntu
But you know. I these things not once noticed. And not only in Andromeda! At least 5-6 games per year 17-16. Also a surprise. And have questions. And the answer is no. Although. These games were all AAA grade. License. And.....a fucking Genoway.

S
Starkin 10.05.20

marshallugntu
Video least need 2GB the load is on the CPU

s
stakanxxx 10.05.20

I have a offline activation, when you log into the game percent 100%,but you will become norms.
AMD FX 8350/Radeon R9 380/RAM 12 GB.
Activated games three activators and one has not been deceived.

s
stakanxxx 10.05.20

Katya A.
LOL interesting comment , the impression that Windu every day you need to reinstall or that the game will take place? I have 5 games and was activated all the rules,not a single meeting passed and forgotten.

A
Admin_Mudak 10.05.20

I will say this about the license, no bugs, activation of rules, pirate zabagovan!. That would not be unfounded, I will say, I tested these three versions - bugs the same friezes are the same in certain places. What to take/to download/activate matter for each individual and there is no need to specify how, for all the options is one to one. The only disadvantage of pirate versions is the lack of multiplayer.
Preferential licenses as a myth, as the friezes from Denovo.

A
Andrey Baulin 10.05.20

marshallugntu
You answered your own question - First computer to cope, then no.

C
Chris63 10.05.20

marshallugntu
After restarting the game, after loading save game, wait 5-10 minutes. I have during this time the game releases and becomes. Seen cheto program

m
marshallugntu 10.05.20

Chris63
I'll try:)

m
marshallugntu 10.05.20

Andrew Baulin
If it randomly occur - Yes. And if there are patterns - there is some other reason

w
warp 37 10.05.20

The first few minutes the game is 100% CPU - then OK already.

K
Kraicher 10.05.20

marshallugntu
Get your vidyuhi in the window, buy a normal video, and then create a topic.

S
SS44 10.05.20

Also a problem with stability of the game((( CPU loaded up to 60% , vidyuhi high+ options 85. FPS jumps from 20 to 60 sync. Okay fps , I've never seen so rode the rest of the indicators. Download cent falls sometimes up to 7 % !? This download is simple to... Download some is also wildly jump. But steadily guzzle gigs seven Opera and why until about 11 gigs on the SSD if you disable the paging file and the 9 gigs of free Opera. Exhibited different graphics settings - the result is the same(((
Don't like to climb into the control panel settings of NVIDIA , but will have though through them to try to achieve stability...

S
SkrepcheZaVR 10.05.20

Will frisat background sounds in the game! With a frequency of every 5-10 seconds, terrible hindrance. Was playing with settings does not help. changed the frequency of discretization sound, one hell. Boot while 60-80% is There a way to fix this?