3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 10.05.20 07:22 pm

Impressions from the full game (Valkyria Chronicles)

10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mumby 10.05.20

And he why not unsubscribe?

In short, humanistic.

If long and boring, one of the best tactical RPG of recent years. Even though anime stereotypes that actively toformat their saucer-like eyes, even in the absence of the cooperative and the patch with trophies.

It is a pity that the series VC is now completely Martinica. Ah, if only Sega sold multi-million copies, perhaps, the Japanese here would then a full sequel for the PS3. And so :(

A
Anderby 10.05.20

Yes I have the game has not yet passed. And while really like.

a
al.Banditos 10.05.20

brothers, where you can change the sensitivity of the camera with a gamepad?

N
Nic101 10.05.20

Patri0tUj
After school play your Kaideyi 100500 and don't overexert head with such games.

S,S Guys and the next part (second and third) not heard whether the PC release? Suggest to watch anime on a subject!

S
SilverWings 10.05.20

Patri0tUj wow , the experts from the kruizis endure verdick ! And there can not play for the terrors and switched on the invisibility..well, garbage and ...

The case was a breeze. One of the best tactical turn-based games since Silent Storm. That's what happens when you make a game with soul and idea , not for class AAA, a fountain of special effects and the desire to rake in the dough with consolers.

t
tatunserg 10.05.20

As a tactic,maybe nothing,but...when your man with the Bazooka hits the enemy soldier,and only slightly wounds him is insanity.When you're in focus shooting in the head,shoot the gun,and the enemy is still alive and the answer will kill you is stupid.And such situations in every battle enough,when I break through the crowd,and then POPs up some idiot and put one for the rest of your crowd.
The fighting is very long,I spent about an hour on one successful battle,and if you replay that much time flies in the tube.
Yes,the game is somehow a little and tighten until the delete do not want to,but when 2 hours spent and no progress in the story,out of the game,and feel uncomfortable..

t
tatunserg 10.05.20

But now at the end of the game,when understood more than all,there was a huge interest a lot of weapons,orders,upgrade.but before that fun, I went through 25 hours of difficulties.

K
Key Ovald 10.05.20

Very original tactical RPG in anime style. We would read a book episodes, among them come across a combat mission (1-2 boevki 5-7 plot inserts).
All done at a high level, except that some of the rollers tiddly quality and console control (get used to it quickly and not even annoying).
The plot is medium-good. With interesting and diverse characters, poorly done drama, made by gorgeous Valkyries and moronic actions of Faldio (the first time it moves the plot, okay, although there could be something else to fix, and the second time it was just pointless). Especially liked Yager, Silvaria, the main and almost the main characters.
The world is also twofold. On the one hand chic tanks, spearmen, shoot at them, life of vundavalli, in General, a joy for men's eyes. It turned out very original. On the other hand Europe, Empire (naaaaaah the Soviet Union will be executed...), and even Gallium does (except for forms) from each other do not differ. The same name in the German manner, manners, the technique (well, the Empire had better tanks). Different from all the only darkice.
Otherwise, good music, great tactics, diversity (here to you and additional battles and different glossaries and exercises and weapons development and the news, and even the throne room with a specially trained Princess who will give gift weapons and medals). In short, not a single battle.
It's worth to mention the graphical style, while under the anime and for some watercolour paintings. Get kind and simple and looks great and fresh.
The game is original, these mixing elements is not seen, view is definitely worth it. And just interesting. :)
8/10

Separately, a masterpiece translations from Alliancetm. Translated all the textures, maps, in General, it's huge work, very much decorating game.

G
Greh04 10.05.20

Extremely entertaining game.Liked almost everything,especially turn-based fighting system.But I think humble opinion, the story came out weak,the Japanese could postoratsya and polutshe.

r
requiemmm 29.09.21

One of the best anime tactical games. I like to look for flaws, but there are very few of them, this is really buggy control of a tank that tries to turn somewhere in the wrong place or stumble over an invisible bump, one of the missions, closer to the end, which was done by some alternatively gifted, who decided that It's stupid to spawn a crowd of enemies once per turn, every turn, in two points of the map, it's fun, well, and the final boss, the victory over which does not depend on your skill at all. It depends on whether your tank hits a ball-sized target three times per turn, or not. And since the tank, even with all the upgrades for accuracy, is crooked to the point of impossibility, this battle turns into a saivskam festival. My best result is 8 moves.
And so we have a beautiful game with ageless graphics, cute characters and a good storyline. Unfortunately, the replay value is zero, the missions are completely linear.