3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nightma[R]e 10.05.20 07:24 pm

Who knows the answer? Help! (Endless Legend)

SpoilerComrades! Who have already faced this problem and successfully solved it ? Tried all what you advised. Downloaded 3 release, sense 0. When pressing the button CONTINUE throws back to chapters. menu. The people who play it like you have it all start then?
40 Comments
Sort by:
t
tyman21 10.05.20

NoctisXversus
you like pirates, and run through steam - you have a license without crack (so like, will not say exactly)

N
Nightma[R]e 10.05.20

tyman21
Yes, like the head on the ground, know how to read. Campaign this problem is not solved, and if it is in a computer that is a long time. I will wait for further fixes.

K
KloN_X 10.05.20

How can I so this cant pirates. I faced constantly while maintaining: first time on a small number of moves, and then it's already happened to 200+ and up saving as if breaks down, and download it's almost unreal. Throw throws to the main menu, but a school. Someone on licence is this canoe? Because there are thoughts that can still buy....Suddenly there will be the same, although I feel that no.

N
Nightma[R]e 10.05.20

Yes litsuhe the same canoe, I read on their forum. This campaign not only pirates, but in the game, she has a lot of bugs as I understand it, and not improvements. You though it managed to play, so I do it refuses to play. I have 5 Repack downloaded. and to sense 0.

A
Arkadiy Sobolevskiy 10.05.20

Had the same problem. Download .Latest NET Framework from the Microsoft website will work.

N
Nightma[R]e 10.05.20

Not helping! I just can't understand why when I start learning or trying to create a map gets this error. When I press the button Continue throws me back to the main menu. I can not understand it.

K
KloN_X 10.05.20

Arkady Sobolevsky
All new software is

K
KloN_X 10.05.20

NoctisXversus
I was once on pirates, but I'm a simple reentry or running as administrator seems to have solved the canoe. Well, even on the first launch has disabled antivirus and when installing the Repack.

N
Nightma[R]e 10.05.20

KloN_X
Made not once :( No dances with tambourines do not help. And so you want to play.

V
VarrekMinosh 10.05.20

I litsuha. bought through steam. Everything works perfectly, everything is downloaded and stored. Only sometimes crashes due to some error, but load the AutoSave and all the rules.

r
rod.love 10.05.20

Playing for Keepers. Can not pass the mission where you have to build a winter storage. Just missing except for the resource in the form of a flower with 5 lepestkami....

e
evla22 10.05.20

http://demotivatorov.org/images/201407/smallH9J1VdUZNZNE.jpg
yyyyyyyyy...

e
evla22 10.05.20

Nitsche not understand

T
Tsefal 10.05.20

I have not played (besides training) - there is a infinite loading that says connecting to server (or something like that, can't remember exactly, not in Russian :)). There is at somebody such problem?

K
KloN_X 10.05.20

VarrekMinosh
What is the maximum number of moves you've done and a number of players set, the size of the card as well?

T
Tsefal 10.05.20

I wonder why in single (individual) the game is connecting to the server?

K
KloN_X 10.05.20

Someone solved the problem?

K
KloN_X 10.05.20

Appears this stuff is on a small number of moves and already 200+. It turns out that the finish comes out completely because in the end, save barely load, the course is passed a very long and in the end everything can krasavtsa.

M
Mata Fic 10.05.20

I understand in this game, the campaign is missing? Only battles on maps with AI and players?

c
cmath 10.05.20

where I can get a normal patch or russifiers ?