3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Layneks 10.05.20 07:26 pm

Crashes after installing some mods to build. (Fallout 4)

The last time the game got deep into the building and began to put fashion in order to diversify the process. Some work as necessary, and after other installations, at the entrance to the different sections of the building, the game crashes. For example, downloaded mod furniture install, and when I go to the section furniture in build mode, the game crashes. Tried to install using Manager mods, manually installed mods or no mods at all. I think not at one me such problem, help to solve it.
27 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

Layneks
Crafting and my passion too. Not all yogurts are equally useful!)
My selection of mods works without crashes .Can share.
Utility LOOT use?

L
Lagarium 10.05.20

Layneks
Like.. Mods can interfere with each other.. And how you should help if you don't even threw the list of installed mods?

s
sayapov.valery2017 10.05.20

shieldandsword
I could use your list.

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

sayapov.valery2017
No question.Mods don't conflict with each other. The main thing is not to put a SKI and figs then you will find where everything is.The legend of the safe remove SKI if someone does not like I have not been confirmed. Twice)

L
Layneks 10.05.20

Lagarium
I wrote, tried separately and no mods to put.
Of the major mods, after which the game crashes Homemaker — Expanded Settlements, he seems to be the right.
Well, and small that do not work, fashion, new beds, sand bags, carpet, new roof, light bulbs on wires from the neighbourhood, bonfires...

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

sayapov.valery2017
A couple of mods conflicting-is one and the same window in the workshop.A couple of mods set successfully,but I do not like-demolished.

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

Layneks
A housewife should be put carefully! I recommend using NMM,install on Russian,when you install the mandatory settings of this mod.However, the housewife is almost mandatory to be installed, as its installation is beginning to work properly the texture (such as glass - out of the blue back in the transparent state, etc.) other mods.

L
Layneks 10.05.20

shieldandsword
Well, he is my not working, put through NMM.

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

Layneks
Download the latest version of the housewife Homemaker Complete Version_v1.55-1478-v1-55. When installing I delegated the bunker and the greenhouse fashion Snap'n Build, and opened the menu Institute. From the above list not a single mod is not conflictual to the black screen anyway.If the game pirates-download the Repack from hatab v1.9.4. Be sure to put the Unofficial Fallout patch 4 Patch-4598-2-0-1a.Check the relevance Flah set, Java, graphics drivers.

L
Layneks 10.05.20

shieldandsword
Will try, thanks. But somehow it seems to me that this is not a problem, because the same simple fashion to the fires, carpets, etc. do not work.

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

So the Repack if video drivers and programs up to date.

L
Layneks 10.05.20

shieldandsword
Well then it is, thank you, helped out. Download new Repack, especially my very old v 1.2.37.0.0.

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

Layneks
Of course, if the old Repack and mod for the new Repack it will not work!

s

shieldandsword
Thank you! Half of the list I have not is because of the fear of departure, though in the mode of workshop or
fast travel - although I go more on foot. Just for the rescue settlers quick.
And do not particularly like the download inside the locations - in the house Main base. Not to open the door and came in.

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

sayapov.valery2017
I have almost all worth it.On Board card 1 GB.-nothing flies.Brakes come with a strong built locations of course.The list of mods tested and working-otherwise I would have offered nothing of course.

s

shieldandsword wrote:
Brakes come with a strong built locations of course
I, too, experienced these brakes and poudalyat extra at home. Now all the runs! :)

s

Layneks wrote:
Download new Repack, especially my very old v 1.2.37.0.0.
At the time, sat on version 1.1.30 now 1.7.15.01

L
Layneks 10.05.20

shieldandsword
In General, I installed the latest version of the game, but most mods just not working. For example mod that removes the limit on the height of buildings... Very much not working.

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

Layneks
Where and when took this mod to the height of buildings? I have only this: Build High - Expanded Settlements 3.4.That is a separate file only Build High. Patch Unofficial Fallout Patch 4-4598-2-0-1a installed?
If mods are not working-it is in onesnike! Can you reset my work onesnike.Let's mail in PM!

L
Layneks 10.05.20

shieldandsword
This is also tried, I downloaded somewhere 4 mods from trusted sources and installed one by one, none work. Maybe there's some other way to not cast from the workshop up?