3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Layneks 10.05.20 07:26 pm

Crashes after installing some mods to build. (Fallout 4)

The last time the game got deep into the building and began to put fashion in order to diversify the process. Some work as necessary, and after other installations, at the entrance to the different sections of the building, the game crashes. For example, downloaded mod furniture install, and when I go to the section furniture in build mode, the game crashes. Tried to install using Manager mods, manually installed mods or no mods at all. I think not at one me such problem, help to solve it.
27 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

Layneks
This mod only works in these author fashion settlements as I understand it. No other mod to a height I did not work at all.I read that it is possible to overcome the limit by dragging the Studio on the 5th floor-the height restriction is removed, and then you can put her in her place.
But you and other mods are not working. You work onesnike necessary.

L
Layneks 10.05.20

shieldandsword
Well, I tried a workshop to put over the top (via console), but then how to remove it?

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

Layneks
The rise of the workshop of expanded Kraft in height? I recommend to put a mod to move the Studio anywhere ;Moving Workshop Workshop Workbench work Bench Marker.
And fashion all earned?

L
Layneks 10.05.20

shieldandsword
In short everything is decided. Everything was as always very simple... it Turns out that I need to activate mods in the game, and not just the Manager. Now everything is working.

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

Layneks
Oh-Oh-Oh! I think it is a glitch! All that is activated in NMM should automatically activate in the game.

L
Layneks 10.05.20

shieldandsword
Yes, I am in shock, so now I have to install a mod through the Manager and in addition, every time you activate them in the game...

D
Dolgovya3yy 10.05.20

Try to reinstall or update NMM. You have what version of NMM? To make the game less lag I recommend to put LOOT.(after NMM be to manually register the path).
Most likely crashing NMM -move over directly.