3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey-PC 10.05.20 07:29 pm

At settings same FPS (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9400 2.67 GHz(3,2 with overclocking)
8GB RAM
GIGABYTE GEFORCE GTX 650 - 4096Mb
Windows 10 Enterprise x64.
At settings same FPS 19-22.
During the game the percent loaded on 40-60% - t 56, and vidyuhi 90-100% - t 60.
Despite the fact that a friend with the same computer playing on medium or high without shadows and hairwork -------------stable 30FPS.
157 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey-PC 10.05.20

VirusABCD
vidyuhi 1.137 v
percent of 1.256 V
in the game the CPU load when any setting is 50-60%

S
Sergey-PC 10.05.20

the frequency of the video card on max

V
VirusABCD 10.05.20

Sergey-PC
Unplug the power cord, then plug it in. Just put one hand on the housing when you turn it on (equalize voltage)

S
Sergey-PC 10.05.20

memory too

V
VirusABCD 10.05.20

Sergey-PC
And fire wood updated?

S
Sergey-PC 10.05.20

VirusABCD
The man said master electricians with 13 years experience

V
VirusABCD 10.05.20

Sergey-PC
Since you know better than others, why asked for help?

S
Sergey-PC 10.05.20

VirusABCD
SORI , just 2 months and no changes
all of the above have tried all forums searched and a lot and a lot

V
VirusABCD 10.05.20

Sergey-PC
Record a video with the gameplay, and overlap from RivaTurner. There is in overlay will be seen, the load and frequency on all

S
Sergey-PC 10.05.20

FrozenRed
Thanks for the link, but that's not it

V
VirusABCD 10.05.20

Sergey-PC
Simple no screenshots of frequencies, nothing. I don't know what to navigate

V
VirusABCD 10.05.20

Sergey-PC
By the way, you have the game fully patched? To version 1.31?

S
Sergey-PC 10.05.20

VirusABCD
firstly, I don't know how to record games
in the second load, I said, and frequencies are all at max

S
Sergey-PC 10.05.20

VirusABCD
version 1.31

V
VirusABCD 10.05.20

Sergey-PC
Well, then download the config, or crap to compress the textures when you rotate the camera. I don't know how to help you without a single prop on something, I apologize

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.05.20

Sergey-PC
so, you wrote that your gth 650 supposedly 4GB. do you mean that you have 2 at 2GB and they are in SLI mode ?

M
Micosh 10.05.20

really strange...
I have my core i5-2400, GTX 460, 4gb ram played on 24-40 fps

D
Den4ikRZK 10.05.20

Sergey-PC
http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_nu_ubogaya_grafika_optimizatsiya_dlya_noutbukov-155761 as a variant try

T
Teranaft234 10.05.20

Sergey-PC
- First I want to ask, what's the release yuzaete version, if rip (from whom), license (steam, Gog) ?

-It behaves just the Witcher 3 ? With other games it was nothing like this ?

- Monitor the load of iron ? Not the case turn the game to look in the program, how much t has run?
Recommend for these purposes - Afterburner with RTSS. So you will see the full picture, the temperature directly in the game and load the GPU and CPU and RAM and swap file. Especially the temperature of the graphics card ! It's summer - the heat and the GTX GK107 c and 106 of the stones and when 75-72 g/s can glue the sandals...
- Dust system cleaned ?
- The video card. Thermal paste and thermal pads are not dried up in the dust ? Exactly 4 GB Gigabyte ? Although 2 GB is enough... is It ?
Spoiler
- OS Win10 - not cluttered ?
Controlbuy to make a restore point (just in) and clean the registry and temporary files.

- HDD...surface Condition, SMART test Hard Disk Sentinel, the speed of writing and reading - CrystalDiskMark help.
- RAM to check for errors the same Memtest86+ under Dos
- BP. Since you are an electrician, not much difficulty will be to check the cartoon, all lines of the block under load and up !
Branches 12 V, 5 V, 3.3 V and 5 V. the duty room, a margin of error of +/-5%. To clean the PSU of dust, if it is more than 3 years to replace electrolytes. It would not hurt the model and the system Board, to specify.
- To try as an option to remove acceleration from the CPU. That is, to reset the Bios settings .

T
Teranaft234 10.05.20

Sergey-PC
Did not see that you have a Full HD monitor, for this card I think krutovato. How much video memory the game takes (see Afterburner) ?
For fun you can - if possible, plug the monitor with less mandatory also - HD (720p) for example...
Driver on the graphics card. If the game is 1.31, and the driver look at the office. Nvidia website, the version closer to the release of the last update of the game or after (I think 372.90). For older cards, the new driver does not mean that will work well.