3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey-PC 10.05.20 07:29 pm

At settings same FPS (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9400 2.67 GHz(3,2 with overclocking)
8GB RAM
GIGABYTE GEFORCE GTX 650 - 4096Mb
Windows 10 Enterprise x64.
At settings same FPS 19-22.
During the game the percent loaded on 40-60% - t 56, and vidyuhi 90-100% - t 60.
Despite the fact that a friend with the same computer playing on medium or high without shadows and hairwork -------------stable 30FPS.
157 Comments
Sort by:
s
soulfox 10.05.20

And can he play Shadow it? Card already has this feature ,but she is weak, may slightly affect performance. Press the key combination ALT+Z in the game. If you open a menu shadow play, it means it is enabled. In theory it should not affect performance, but sometimes, on weak maps there are glitches.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 10.05.20

Lol, I'm in the house a computer with the same percent worth it, he even kinogo loaded 60% in Opera and chrome, as he did when launching the Witcher did not explode? And This despite the fact that overclocked to 3.5 GHZ

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.05.20

Th of Kent at the computer?
computers equal, that's for sure and acceleration is together taken, together clocked.
Miracles do not happen, then either your computer, or you do not equal. I have a friend with the same comp as you, the Witcher it is the norms, he said. He did not believe, and for good reason - he's playing terribly low resolution, but with high textures (hilarious), Fepasa says, rules. But I can see! Not more than 25.

M
MishinorCool 10.05.20

Sergey-PC Why 16 GB of swap file? When you RAM in to 8Gb? Just put one in GB, clean the registry on KP, and it is better to format the hard drive and put Windows on new, and the one percent, to put it mildly not for this game. 19-22 fps, quite playable, it's certainly not 30 or 60... But you can play and try PC from dust on cleaned.

G
Georgiy Timoshin 10.05.20

The driver settings are overriding the graphics setting. If any settings the game settings are overridden as exhibited in the wood; put the settings on defines the application or something like that.

h
hardqest 10.05.20

Terakaft rights,try to reduce the screen resolution and then FAC(frames per second)can grow up.

S
SaDaR 10.05.20

1. fromat c:/ /y.
2. Install win 7 x64, the 10 - SHIT, probably stupidly in the axis case (no matter that you have the same configs, this could be)
3. Maybe not enough of the soft something can libraries C++ or something, run chonit the type of driver booster, it'll show you not enough Cho, but Cho needs to be updated.
Another option so that you can have your friend in the nvidia control panel can setup rigged for performance, and you have to quality. In advanced mode, do not go, just move the slider to max performance. But in 1 turn suggest the axis to change, not only for games but in General. 10 crude still, curve and all.....

S
SaDaR 10.05.20

MishinorCool
norms percent from him. Today you can do on PERC, especially not to navigate, the main thing that was 2 or more cores and with hercovka 3 GGR and above. For games Core 2 Duo 3.2 still more than enough. The marketing guys have the same Intel as it Moolah. For example, my pebble (i5 3570) quietly pulls running at the same time the Witcher 3, the Paragon, the browser with multiple tabs on YouTube and the video editor. And 1 toys and 2 duo for eyes

A
Anomel Suna 10.05.20

Sergey-PC wrote:
What 4 gig of VRAM? This plug in maximum specifications is 2 gig.

X
XoJloD 10.05.20

Sergey-PC
U win 10 is useless and not needed crap XBOX DVR then it can really plant the fps, try to disable it (like disable can find a in Google or any other search engine)

m
m_roma 10.05.20

XoJloD
I agree, he spices solace in GTA 5 is the exact same garbage was not yet disabled

m
m_roma 10.05.20

Enamel Suna
What is the difference I have a gtx 950 2gb. 35. 45. 50 frames without hair. Normal pull. More than two gigs the Witcher 3 is not requested even on high. This is most likely the problem as described above for dvr

X
XoJloD 10.05.20

Sergey-PC
Can still be problems with the updates of Windows that is no demand and for no reason starts to download and install updates, and even if you banned the updates over time, it again starts to download and install

X
XoJloD 10.05.20

m_roma
I do not answer) correct

m
m_roma 10.05.20

XoJloD
I'm sorry, corrected. I mobile quite difficult in General

M
MassChester87 10.05.20

Sergey-PC wrote:
In principle, for it is overkill, and 2GB is too much, I say as a owner of 2 gigs version)

i
insel260 10.05.20

Just in case for those who believe that the 4GB version of this card does not exist.
http://technopoint.ru/product/ec75031424253120/videokarta-gigabyte-geforce-gtx-650-gv-n650oc-4gi-sale/

Personally, I think that the thing on the card, if nvidia expirience (or something like this), then the probability of 95% that it is because of this program such a low fps. Many complained one old or weak hardware for this program due to subsidence fps in games. The demolition program solved the problem.

s
slava13rus 10.05.20

Had a similar situation. After I lost my GTX560 bought GTX1060, I think now to play Battlefield 4 and other games that couldn't play before. Putting everything on ultra, I go into the game and I have 30-35 fps, after making the settings to the minimum, nothing changed, fps at the same level. Almost all games that I've ever had a similar situation, it does not say settings the fps did not change. Specs were: Core 2 Quad CPU Q9400 2.67 GHz overclocking to 3.3, 8Gb DDR2, Win10 pro 64x. Recently changed a bunch, the processor of the sixth generation on the Board with chipset z170, eight gigs of ddr4, the graphics card remained the same. Now batelfild goes to 100-120 fps, in the other played does not drop below 60fps. So I think all rests against the processor.

a
alanrose 10.05.20

Sergey-PC
First Witcher better go, he better a hundred times.

s
shprotatom 10.05.20

Another resolution put.