3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita 10.05.20 07:34 pm

Impressions of the game (American McGee's Alice)

Well, tell about the impressions!
75 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimos 10.05.20

Well, just cool!!! I wish there was a continuation(part 2)!!!:)

P
PlayGround.ru 10.05.20

Just super, except that the final movie is too short.

G
Gremlin 10.05.20

I am the Queen of pee! I think that has passed! GAME ARIHANA! Better yet not seen! Blows the roof.

P
PlayGround.ru 10.05.20

Queen - it's flowers, but what about the battle with myself.

G
Gremlin 10.05.20

Yeah! Et was fun!!! BUT the second Jabberwock was 2 times better final boss!!! This is of course purely my personal opinion! (I passed on hardcore.)

S
Svetochka 10.05.20

Guys, good, nice, you been Alice? Yes! Cool!!! And I'm on Water stuck, anyone send me a walkthrough!!!!! Please!!!!!!

w
walrus 10.05.20

You can use noclip mode - i.e., to fly and pass through walls.

Call the console key "~ " in console to type the word noclip. To disable the same.

Only to abuse noclipом not necessary, and that the play will be uninteresting.

w
walrus 10.05.20

Anyone have the original English version, plz send this file on soap: pak4_english.pk3. It is in the folder base. About 60 KB.

Thanks in advance.

P
PlayGround.ru 10.05.20

Super toy! I have twice held is fantastic! and Cheshire - even inimitable :o)

G
Gremlin 10.05.20

Gamers rejoice for the coming American Mc''Gees Oz!!! In Mania read! Here! Taksham truncated Buda good!!! Is there a brave who nightmare was held(it) or current I am???

p
pashkenciy 10.05.20

HURRAY!!! jump up x100 =)

x
xaero 10.05.20

The game is super.
...went 6 times on hard...;)
there is one glitch when fighting the Queen (the staff zaragueta) and it attracts this point to itself life is not animaetsya...

U
Usagi 10.05.20

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuper!!!!....

N
NIKA 10.05.20

Listen another secret! In the first maze in the garden as you approach the portal, and he was right in front of you is closed, call the cat - I have for example very well on this lever-box villages. The gate to the portal has opened!

B
Babe 10.05.20

Can't pass the level where the Hatter with two robots. More precisely I can not jump on the pendulum and out the door. Help!!!!!!!!!!!

T
Taurus 10.05.20

anyways all Smoking ... oZ comes out ...the project is frozen ... in all seriousness ... my office is disbanded :(

PS: Goats fucking

M
Mr. The One 10.05.20

About Oz'and.. Yeah, sorry.. blah, blah.. even very blah sorry. The dude, T. I. HIMSELF American (I love the name..) McGee doing now with other great developers in other projects.. I read somewhere that Oz, type, now is not the place.. another demand, and so blah p. W( . But the Game was ready, and Sam & Max: Freelance Police (or couple there..) these two possible HITS similar fate as the undisputed MEGA-MASTERPIECE about parallel worlds OUTCAST 2: Paradise Lost (by the way, some bastards have already incorporated the subtitle for some kind of new RPG :( ..beasts) and the same MEGA Quest - Full Throttle II . Glad that WHEN the thread of these frozen HITS all the same will appear on the shelves.. that's for SURE!!
About the portal in the first maze (the Alice).. you Can do Ala the MATRIX and slow down the time.. well to run while the man stands on the stone. But it's not fair.. T. I. not interested..
P..S ALL!..

M
Mr. The One 10.05.20

Hey, Baby.. Here is a link to the passage of Aliki.. http://www.igromania.ru/games/?alice+sol .
To simplify the search.. you Need a quote: after Killing him, climb on hourly weights (they will just start to climb down after his death) on the platform above. There take the Stopping Time of the Watch. Cool thing! Allows you to freeze all enemies for a short time so that you can manage to slip away. Enter the door and...

Here's another tip in the first battle with Jabberwock'om.. In the beginning of the immediately create ice wall button (alternate fire) before him, and then throw burning devil dice looking to the right, after - left wall (if necessary, create one). Until that guy sausage, move to the other side and repeat the same. I recommend, after each successful action, to survive.. fast.
In the nightmare I passed this time without the loss of health.. And, in General, in battles with the bosses (this applies to all games) need to be turned, around and again.. (although you will probably not accustomed to, because ladies :] don't play Counter-Strike.. basically, where this style is optimal for survival.. virtual) Type.. good luck!

Last.. Adding to previous link about the American McGee's Oz. Here's to you all.. :) link (more you'll understand easily) http://www.ag.ru/?geo?11895 ochchen recommended reading!

T
Taurus 10.05.20

the project is frozen till the best times ... saved

M
Mr. The One 10.05.20

HURRAY!! I knew this would happen. You see, waiting for the revolution in the field of graphics.. Oh ETA photorealistic :)
P..S where is the old take it?? .. It is accurate..?