3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrGURAM76 11.05.20 08:19 pm

Games stealth mechanics and NPCs (Fallout 4)

How does STEL mechanics in the game in the situation the NPC vs NPC ? Of VIDOS on YouTube , where they make mass slaughter where the enemies are using stealth their enemies , at least visually so you can see, it does not prevent to fire on them. I would like if anyone know the exact info.
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dolgovya3yy 11.05.20

And what to know if it's?

l
lokkie 11.05.20

MrGURAM76
I never noticed that your satellites are constantly firing. As well as satellites do not confuse those kings Bolotnikov with the stealth, if they sarenna on the player.. I mean there is a caution or danger.
The way it works. )

s
saturn7774 11.05.20

MrGURAM76
Not exactly say, but the NPCs do not see each other ... When, for example, the shooter uses stealth combat, his opponents lost. General Khan, when the death claw-chameleon appears - grinder and masacra. All just standing there like no enemies and in the meantime going on a massacre.
From this I concluded that NPC vs NPC stealth runs.

But again ... All this is just from personal experience.

M
MrGURAM76 11.05.20

shieldandsword
Go to the nexus. Change in police almost everything. ;)

D
Dolgovya3yy 11.05.20

MrGURAM76
A lot can be changed,but what was the question impossible.It already body of the game.How to writegame mechanics)

M
MrGURAM76 11.05.20

shieldandsword
Have besedovsky games just so 100500 mods that can change everything, including the gameplay mechanics. Partners learn the stealth mode, NPCs firing GG almost to the other end of the map and try to capture from different angles, and not stupidly in a forehead, can be a lot of examples.

D
Dolgovya3yy 11.05.20

MrGURAM76
Have car mods. Even more rejected. I never met a similar fashion, about which you write. I mean change the behavior of the characters in stealth mode. Because I think that this behavior is what it is. It would be more accurate.)

M
MrGURAM76 11.05.20

shieldandsword
Well, can the evening a couple of links to give to these mods. Mod on stealth teammates not set, but the mod makes NPCs glasala and a little bit smarter should work. With him the game really revived )

D
Dolgovya3yy 11.05.20

Come links-will thank you. I'll try to deliver.Maybe I missed these mods)

s
saturn7774 11.05.20

shieldandsword
There is a mod on this topic:
Companions Can Sneak
I myself have not tried it, but on the forums praise ...

P
Pepin3d 11.05.20

MrGURAM76 wrote:
How does STEL mechanics in the game in the situation the NPC vs NPC ?
crooked and pathetic)
but like many other aspects of mechanics

D
Dolgovya3yy 11.05.20

Improved stealth companions / Companions Can Sneak Description:
This mod makes it so that all game companions will not affect the stealth move (stealth mode) of the player and companions will be improved kratnost. Of all the companions in the game, only Kate has the ability not to affect your stealth. Now all the companions do. This also applies to your dog, no more dog running on mine while you are crawling in secret!
Game companions:
Piper, Nick Valentine, Cogsworth, dog, McCready, Biff, Deacon, Kate, X6-88, Curie
Tried also to put. Mod more localized 13.12.2015
Reviews:
-this trick does not work, and the like will not work! the problem is that even if you yourself are sneaking, the companion can stand for a moment, just to run doganay you, stupid to stand up and waddle to walk, when to pop some crap. in short it's not the perks, and the behavior of the character in stealth mode. already half a day looking for mod allowing to stand, run if you're sneaking around. don't find - then I'll be my own wastelands to walk (the Gazebo just mega-mega minus for such a blemish. many gamers like to run games stealth)
-To begin, you yourself have to pump the perk of ninja, then everything will be fine, companions use skill GG.

P
Pepin3d 11.05.20

shieldandsword
Can do the mod for you. All companions will be koryachkah to go permanent. In addition to the Strong robots.)

D
Dolgovya3yy 11.05.20

Not funny. And not the topic. We are in the discussion where people asked a question about stealth mode in a situation of NPCs against NPCs. I wrote that such mods are not seen. GG and satellites modification stealth mode is and that the reviews are not satisfactory. That's all. I personally like fashion is not needed - for example used to travel alone,with the exception of like the force with the satellites in the story.)

P
Pepin3d 11.05.20

shieldandsword wrote:
already half a day looking for mod allowing to stand, run if you're sneaking around. don't find - then I'll be my own wastelands to go
I wrote this? or Pushkin?
in Сreation Kit have a variable which when enabled, your companions will always koryachkah to go.

D
Dolgovya3yy 11.05.20

Pepin3d
It was not written by Pushkin,and the user pashakravetz in discussions of fashion Improved stealth companions / Companions Can Sneak .
There are Russian and white in my post :DISCUSSION as above, the user saturn7774 wrote I (mod) not tried it, but on the forums praise . I copied the reviews because they do NOT praise. Besides, the mod only affects satellites HS,but not NPCs against NPCs.
In General, the author of this topic asked specifically MrGURAM76 :How does the STEL mechanics in the game in the situation the NPC vs NPC ? and whether it is possible as that to improve? We've still not helped the author of the theme.

s
saturn7774 11.05.20

shieldandsword
Everything is logical ... does Not work Companions Can Sneak, so not working.
The other mods I have not seen a similar theme... But there is an incentive to open your eyes. :)

P
Pepin3d 11.05.20

shieldandsword
well, I already wrote that miserable mechanic in the engine... what else can I add?
example:
running around in power armor, throw grenades, shoot right and left and focus popping up raider and screaming - I think this asshole's using a Stealth Boy.!
stealth is not a ride, are not koryachkah
normal mechanics?

D
Dolgovya3yy 11.05.20

saturn7774
Pepin3d
I'm about the same. Shook up the archive of your mods and memory-anything like that about changing the stealth mechanics in the game in a situation of NPCs against NPCs found and remembered. Of the more than 16,000 mods on the nexus (English). also did not meet such over the years. Apparently the problem situation of the NPC vs NPC too complex or unsolvable. For the time being. Maybe in the future someone will solve this problem,although the thread mods dried up as interest in the game probably.

s
saturn7774 11.05.20

shieldandsword
In solidarity with these tatami.
FD 4, though a nice toy, but if you shake ...