3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndreyBatkovich 11.05.20 08:34 pm

Today was a war...

For most citizens of the once vast Soviet Union, where Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, etc. was just a sort of very large Autonomous areas, 22 of June 1941 the Great Patriotic War. This war was only part of the Second World War, but for the most part honoring the memory of those times, she always will remain the great Patriotic war. Some of you reading this stream of consciousness, probably know, at least from the first Call of Duty that barely trained recruits thrown into battle with one rifle for two. Call of Duty 2 this aspect was also raised - the training is actually at the forefront, but there's no shortage of weapons was not. Maybe even someone reading Basil terkina by Alexander Tvardovsky, which affected only small aspects of the heroism of our people into the bloody meat grinder:

And, at zabiegow crust
The ice broke off,
He he, Vasily Terkin,
Stood up alive — made a raft.

Smooth, naked, as from the bath,
Got up, staggering heavily.
No teeth, no lips
Not running — brought.

Caught, tied,
Gave the boots from his feet.
Threatened, ordered -
Can, whether, and run.

My grandfather was a War veteran, lived right up to 1993-th year. Drinking. And before the war he didn't drink at all. And only recently I learned that my grandfather told me, I began to drink.

Preparing for pre-winter in the attack to cross the river. Standing waist-deep in icy water, and between fighters was ice. And while waiting for the signal to attack soldiers rolled across the ice to each other a flask of alcohol to stay warm.

For comparison, I can remember the allied landings on the Normandy beaches: they first prepared the infrastructure. And equipped their fighters were much better.

Many of the ordinary soldiers held out long after the war. Had drunk, inflamed wounds, some thundered into camp. Who at the meetings with the students talked about what was happening in the war? Or staff, or aviation, or artillery... That is, those who are sitting waist-deep in icy water, deep in a dirty swamp. The rest about this to remember is not loved. For them it was a bloody chore and quite interesting routine, which quickly want to forget. Even the victory day since 1945, there has been no up to 1954. One of the probable causes veterans would not accept this show. At the time, similar negativity fasten a film about Chapaev, which is out of session veterans of the Civil War reviled, as it is now said, is unrealistic and not matching real events.

And although the game does not enable you to feel full, then swallowed in his time the infantry, but I hope that the new Call of Duty: WWII is a realistic and without the bredyatiny stuffed at the time, World at War.
30 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 11.05.20

Andreabocelli wrote:
...but I still hope that the new Call of Duty: WWII is a realistic and without the codswallop
This is unlikely, because it bredyatina what sells best.

A
AndreyBatkovich 11.05.20

It will be a grief-melancholy...

D
Domoi 11.05.20

Andreabocelli
Forget about the cold. Developers need only to promote the glory of their....but on the real heroes, they do not care! What can I do?

A
AnPei 11.05.20

///// will be realistic and without the bredyatiny stuffed at the time, World at War./////.-in reality, our grandparents after fighting off their tunics lice over the fire and it was crackling as of the seeds in the pan. So developers really do not need, is another false anti-Soviet movies with their glorification, for the formation of a false anti-Soviet image .As a result, the monument to soldiers liberators demolished, repainted, destroyed, and declared the descendants of the soldiers of the liberators main enemies.

L
Lord Vivec 11.05.20

1) 22.06, in 1941 Ribbentrop at 3: 45 am handed a note"the Note of the Ministry of foreign Affairs of Germany to the Soviet government dated June 21, 1941" and three of the report of the intelligence services - the Soviet Ambassador Dekanozov, which spoke of the violation of the Treaty on friendship and borders: in fact, Germany officially declared war on the Soviet Union legally, and so began the Soviet-German war.
2.Actually, the war started the first of September 1939, when Soviet soldiers began to kill together with their allies the poles, then Finns, then occupied the Baltic States, conducting brutal repression against the local population.
3.But, however, today's date is a great day, the day of the beginning of the end of the USSR: a pre-emptive strike of Germany was a suicide, but the blow inflicted a mortal wound potential and ideology, thanks to him, we are able today to note the lack of the existence of the monster-the state of education in our soil.

T
Traun 11.05.20

Lord Vivec
you hour not from Ukraine?
in General, it was interesting to read what you wrote, I do not know whether this is so.

If you do not go into the details of the story - a simple comparison - As it is now lives the country lost the war - Germany and the winning country - Russia (and other Soviet Union countries). Who gets really lost?

L
Lord Vivec 11.05.20

Traun
About the first point, well, it's actually not a mystery, it is simply erased from the history of former Soviet countries (except those who pedaled away from the Soviet Empire); the most interesting is that in early editions of his memoirs, Zhukov to the note referred to; the text of the notes can be found in the same New York Times for 23.06.1941. The second point - well Yes it is, kind of, it is now absolutely undeniable. The third point, it is like a result, when staffing an army to its potential (7-fold superiority in tanks relative to the Wehrmacht, the 4-fold superiority aircraft) destroyed almost on the March (and some right on the March) during its offensive dominance. And judging by the further reaction time (act for several years) VGK Stalin's Soviet Union, he understood it better than anyone.

A
AnPei 11.05.20

Lord Vivec
you th drink, don't.

A
AndreyBatkovich 11.05.20

Lord Vivec

Look otryvochek from 1:38, so for reflection.

T
Traun 11.05.20

Andreabocelli wrote:although the game does not enable you to feel full, then swallowed in his time the infantry, but I hope that the new Call of Duty: WWII is a realistic and without the bredyatiny stuffed at the time, World at War.
I was already confused that there is no swastika in setevye matches and a bit that there are black fascists, and did not seem to be the Soviet Union. But it is the little things, blacks will figure out in the heat of battle, and if there is a workshop I think everything can be corrected.
Don't like the whole series of CODE - but this part predzakazhu, 1st 2nd world is very interesting to play

A
AndreyBatkovich 11.05.20

An__ei
No, he's not wrong, but there are in his statement of excesses. Here are some facts:
- The second world war really began on 1 September 1939, and ended September 2, 1945, after the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki;
- some models of tanks, the massively produced in the Soviet military-industrial complex was unprepared for combat in the conditions of Russian off-road, but was almost perfect on the highways of contemporary Europe;
- airfields with military aircraft, arranged very poorly, where the plane was stuck in the open wing to wing, like the exhibition, was destroyed by German aircraft in the first hours of the war;
- Indeed, Stalin dismissed intelligence that talked about the high probability of German invasion to Soviet Russia (as it was called in the West of the USSR)
Lord Vivec
Now, the moments causing, to say the voices of doubt in your statements:
I found you found on the newspaper, but the instructions on the official Declaration of war from Germany not found. But already on 22 June 1941, the floor, the newspaper published the news about the invasion of Germany, even indicating on the map where, what and how.
15 September 1939 Estonia, despite their declarations of neutrality were arrested at the request of Germany, the Polish submarine. After that the Baltic States from the Soviet Union was demanded - either you are with us or you will be bad. The word was not unanimity - will join the Union or to Germany. And then there was the same scenario as with the Crimea - the local population sympathized with Germany was stolen (now called repression) into the country from their homes. Guess why this was done? Poland was not nice, I agree, but now the territorial claims of Poland may submit only Ukraine - Lviv, Rivne (Rivne), what else is there, the move did not remember the former Polish (Polish-Lithuanian) territory.
PS I Almost forgot. Germany and France and England, sharpened his teeth on the Baltic. But in September 1939 Britain and France were bound by the war with Germany, and Germany as a result of negotiations with the Soviet Union gave its consent to the accession of the Baltic States to Soviet Russia, probably not least believing that they will become a hindrance for the Russian.

A
AnPei 11.05.20

Andreabocelli
Guide for his defense before the war is done as it should. The NKVD before the war that was not mental. The government even from Moscow did not leave . Plants in Siberia threw kind of like the empty space but only one - the runway was ready. About casualties in the first days of the war - God, Stalin is the judge. Between the Czech Republic and England had a Treaty . She do it during the seizure by Germany of the Czech Republic to stand up for her she can be and there would be nothing and the Germans having some of the best engineering plants in the world gained strength . England went on about the United States abandoned its obligations and thereby become responsible for the destruction of civilization. The money and the appetite for him in the West and led to war. And at what here the USSR, he was then under Western sanctions - stop, and will not be broken.

N
Nevoeiro 11.05.20

Andreabocelli wrote:
One of the probable causes veterans would not accept this show.
Whence such confidence,my grandfather was not the fate to ask?
Or maybe the probable reasons that there was still a lot of up to now,the una-UNSO Vlasov.
Maybe because there was devastation and it was not till after the holidays.

Lord Vivec
1 this is what the same legally?
2B December 1933 by the governments of France and the Soviet Union had put forward a joint proposal to conclude a contract on collective security and mutual assistance. Finland, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Romania, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania were invited to accede to the Treaty. The project, dubbed "the Eastern Pact" was considered a collective guarantee in case of aggression by Nazi Germany. But Poland and Romania refused to join the Alliance, the United States did not approve the idea of the contract and the official London has launched a number of counter-conditions, including the rearmament of Germany.
3 idiocy.
Europe fucked of the origin and formation of Hitler.
Those of us who stupidly earned in this war,supplying Germanii.

A
AndreyBatkovich 11.05.20

An__ei
Do not confuse the factories in Siberia were transferred after the war started. Novosibirsk, in the form in which it is now, is the brainchild of the evacuation, about this I you can tell a lot.
Nevoeiro wrote:
Whence such confidence,my grandfather was not the fate to ask?
No luck. Th I then, still a kid, in all of this understood? He neither salutes never went, nor parades. Maximum - if the next jubilee the award will be discharged (to her why it was necessary for the former work), then he is someone from former acquaintances crossed. Well, che? a little talk for life, and even stand up-be quiet, and leave. At home of course it made reason to get together, but the grandfather of vodka (if you managed to get it) or just brew a Cup or two to pour. But also talk on Victory Day. The main health not very, walked, and certainly not on the front. To understand I didn't understand. But remember-all...

A
AndreyBatkovich 11.05.20

Nevoeiro
Nevoeiro wrote:
Maybe because there was devastation and it was not till after the holidays.
By the way, now also a ruin, only a different kind. However, well satisfied holidays, there are all sorts of immortal shelf, etc. (On it they have money - Anecd.). And in Muscovy it at all possible to see only on TV or by special permit. We are on the periphery, though not from the rostrum, but without the special permit parade and technique, it is possible to look.

A
AnPei 11.05.20

Andreabocelli
/////the factories in Siberia were transferred after the war started/////.- for aircraft factories of the runway was finished at the beginning of the war in this tactically the Soviet Union because of the NKVD beat . About Novosibirsk - the former Novonikolaevsk whom he is more obliged the Soviet power - she can mess with Omsk for the support of the white movement, the main rate of Kolchak, the capital of the Empire.

A
AndreyBatkovich 11.05.20

An__ei
on account of Omsk, I do not know, I will not lie. By the beginning of the war there was a fully functioning Chkalov plant (NAPO im. Chkalov) and current-current running Sibkabel (hereinafter Sibselmash). In fact, everything. (except for the 1937 flour mill, Pasta factory 1910 and some of the food industry). Ravaska, tool, Work, Kuzmina (although it was created on the basis of Sibomana - equipment evacuated from Kiev) - are all newcomers. Tyazhstankogidropress began to build in 1939, but froze. Finish already in the war. More plants began to exist only after the war - impeller, furnace, electric...

A
AndreyBatkovich 11.05.20

Traun
And Russia always was the loser. Even supposedly occupied the country received from Russia more than Russia itself.

N
Nevoeiro 11.05.20

Andreabocelli
And my grandma didn't go to the parade,on the other hand, many were silent,but many were told.
We should not compare the current time and the time immediately after the war.It's not comparable.
Andreabocelli wrote:
And Russia always was the loser. Even supposedly occupied the country received from Russia more than Russia itself.
And here Yes, my grandfather told me that in the Baltic States drove all the best to equip it in full.

m
masha 11.05.20

If you get new facts about world war 2, and the facts are not in favor of the Union, then it will all be propaganda from the US, and has a value of true information or not.
You just need to believe in what is true, and not to pay attention to other points of view. If your point will seem criminal, from the standpoint of authority in the country, then you need to go to another country, if possible.
Now is the time when you need to leave, who have the opportunity.